Looooooooking for Looooooooooove! :)

SagiCap

I am looking for information on me being in a relationship soon? Anything you can tell me about him?

I think Mars and Venus are both in Taurus so positive?

astro_2gw_01_love_relationship_16094_13996.gif

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Sagittarian fellow,
please keep in mind that I am new in horary but what I know for sure is that you are Jupiter and he is Mercury.
You are in your 12th house (not a very good place to be), he is in your 3rd of communication but since he is less than 5 degrees from the cusp, he is interpreted in your 4th - his turned 10th house.
Moon is your cosignificator and also the outcome.

Now, if I am interpreting the future moves of the Moon (the outcome) correctly, Moon will trine Mercury and then will trine you (the Jupiter). Also, you have Uranus in your 1st on angle, so, an unexpected event is possible. Moon also rules your 5th of romance.
He is very strong in Gemmini, he is in terms of Saturn (Saturn rules his 5th of romance and flirt and also his 6th of every day job) so, he wants flirt (as far as I can see).
You will also make a trine (and again - if I am interpreting this correctly), so, it is antoher yes for having a relationship soon. (How soon I don`t know how to answer).

Wish you the best

Kerrie

I was thinking that because Jupiter (you) trines Mercury (him) when it goes into the 4th, maybe you meet him in your home, close to home, in you local area, etc. Now you are in the 12th which can also mean hidden things, could you be hidden for some reason?

SagiCap

Hmm, I don't think I'm hidden? I go out a lot around my home actually. (Could I have already met him? There is someone in my building I think is supercute and wonderful - but I think he has a girlfriend??)

How does one figure that I'm Jupiter and he's Mercury? And is a trine usual in this type of question?

Last edited:

dreamtimez

How does one figure that I'm Jupiter and he's Mercury? And is a trine usual in this type of question?

The chart has Pisces rising and Pisces is ruled by Jupiter. The rising sign or the first the person who asks the horary question (the querent). The seventh house represents the person asked about (the questied). The seventh house is Virgo ruled by Mercury. So in this particular chart you are Jup and he is Mer :smile:

SagiCap

The chart has Pisces rising and Pisces is ruled by Jupiter. The rising sign or the first the person who asks the horary question (the querent). The seventh house represents the person asked about (the questied). The seventh house is Virgo ruled by Mercury. So in this particular chart you are Jup and he is Mer :smile:

Thanks, I learned something valuable! :happy:

Kerrie

Hmm, I don't think I'm hidden? I go out a lot around my home actually. (Could I have already met him? There is someone in my building I think is supercute - but I think he has a girlfriend??)

Mmm maybe you should go and make yourself known to him then!

SagiCap

I was thinking that because Jupiter (you) trines Mercury (him) when it goes into the 4th, maybe you meet him in your home, close to home, in you local area, etc. Now you are in the 12th which can also mean hidden things, could you be hidden for some reason?

Wow Kerrie, I came back to look at this chart because a lot has happened since then, and I DID meet someone new on my street, kind of in front of my home actually. Just wanted to tell you that you were right!

Kerrie

Wow that is great :biggrin: and thanks for the update.

Would you be able to let us know when so we can see if there are any clues in the horary chart on timing?

SagiCap

Wow that is great :biggrin: and thanks for the update.

Would you be able to let us know when so we can see if there are any clues in the horary chart on timing?

Sure thing. I'd like to follow as well, if you could explain how you're seeing the timing.

So, I asked this question on June 30, 2009 and I met him on August 16, 2009.

SagiCap

He is very strong in Gemmini, he is in terms of Saturn (Saturn rules his 5th of romance and flirt and also his 6th of every day job) so, he wants flirt (as far as I can see).

This is amazing too - because now, looking back, I can tell you his job puts him in the public eye and it puts a lot of female attention on him. Saturn ruling romance and job! Wow, good job, Natasa! (And you're right, he's a big flirt too.)