Todays alergy

natasa812

I have some alergy (doctor calles it cnidosis (urticaria)) probably because I have changed the softener for clothes and alergy came out on my foot - so, I can not walk normaly and I couldn`t exercise yestrday and I will probably not exercise today eather.

Pure tragedy

No exercise today. Had to share my pain with someone

Thank you

emotionality

Hi Natasa :D Is that like the hives? I've had the hives twice,full body ... pure torture >.< Have "they" given you anything for it ? Only way mine would go away is with prednisone & zyrtec lol

natasa812

Hi Natasa :D Is that like the hives? lol

Yes, it is a hive. Acctually only one - relatively big. It can come up anywhere on your body and usually it is from something you are alergic on - mine is probably from my new ``Aroma therapy`` clothes softener that smelled so nice I just HAD TO try it... :tongue:

They gave me some lubricant (like a pomade) to put it twice a day but it goes away anyway after 3-4 days...

Thank you for your concern and pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

natasa812

Any disturbing transits who could have caused this?:biggrin:

/JJ

I was thinking about this - 12 house is about feet if I am correct. At this moment, I have Chiron, Neptune and Jupiter in there - transiting and in conj. with my natal AC.

Neptune also rules feet (if I am correct) because it rules Pisces...

Also, transiting Moon (ruler of my 6th of health) is trining natal Chiron and natal Uranus...

The 10th house rules skin - mine is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in 12th of feet - so, we have skin problem on foot (if I am interpreting this correctly)...

Thank you for your concern

Best r

emotionality

You very kind to thank me Natasa,I am happy you like my picture giving and aren't finding it annoying :D I have a whole photobucket full of glittery things :D lol & Jenna I can't take one either,only cause I have no hot water right now >.<

carry on :)