Will my dictionary be successful?

natasa812

natalchartmysite.gif

AND THIS IS NATAL CHART OF THE SITE
I LIKE IT: COMMUNICATIVE GEMMINI WITH LIBRA AC, 2nd AND 8th RULED BY MARS AND VENUS IN CONJ. AND IN TRINE WITH ANGULAR MOON (OR AM I OVEROPTIMISTIC AGAIN?)...

RockFish

Hello, my dear, glad to know you guys are alright, jeez, who knew that there would be such difficulties!

I think the placement of Venus and Mars is really interesting, both in 8th, ruling the money houses; Since they are in the 8th, and Mercury too, I think money from others will be very important in the whole thing, I think sponsoring is indicated. Final dispositor is also Venus, so I think sponsoring will be a vital thing.

Sun in Gemini looks good enough for a site related to idioms, and in the 9th house, even better. But he is squared by Saturn in Virgo in the 12th, not sure about what this house placement might mean for a website, maybe lots of maintenance (site - Sun- "in the hospital", frail "health" :D)...

I confess I'm always confused with charts with Libra ascendant, since all signs are in their opposite houses, I never really know how to read this.... Hopefully, someone will come along and add to the reading.

Anyways, congratulations on the new baby site! Let us know how it develops. :biggrin:

natasa812

Thank you, thank you

I`ll send you via PM the new site (when it is ready) as a colleague you can understand the importance...

Yes, I saw that Venus and Mars - sponsoring would be nice indeed ;) ...

I`ll ``use`` Libra for keeping the balance since I will not have much time to balance orders and deliveries... And with angular Moon (as you wrote) - I am hoping for success...

I`ll send you PM and keep the rest of us informed about ``baby site``...

Thank you again

tikana

Natasa

is this a business or just hobby thing? are you trying to earn money from it?

if it is a business use 10 for business and 11th for money earned
if it si a hobby use 5th and 6th for money

T

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

natasa812

Thank you thank you Tikana

I was hoping (inside) that you will notice my post because you are so good in astrology and your answers are sharp and exact.

Thank you again (very Sagittariously happy today :happy: :w00t: :happy: )

P.S.
If we use 11th - it is Sun and it trines Jupiter (more Sagittarian happiness today)
Moon - the ruler is in 4th and it is ruled by Saturn (hidden in 12th) - I`ll be aware of hidden obstacles!

Last edited:

tikana

Nat

thanks .. but Not that good yet.. i just blew pregnancy chart LOL

anyway.. what is this dictionary purpose for?

T

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

natasa812

The dictionary will go on Internet sale via my personal web page and sale will be going on by download (first 30 words are for free - that is how others work).

But, in horary, Moon was void and AC was late. I was Venus in Casimi (exactly) which is good.

To go out with my site I had many obstacles (like health issues - I collapsed - beleive it or not with all of my energy), than the web designer almost died from wrong diagnosys (all he had was a simple appendix), we also could not find a name because names are already taken (anything related to words, translations, logos, verbum and so on...).

So finaly, it is on Internet (under construction of course) and the last chart is Natal of the Web site. I acctually need the web site to sell the Dictionary - not so much for my personal advertisement. It is Greek - Serbian Dictionary of terminology - not with words for every day use or tourists - something very specialized I`ve been working on for many years.

Thank you again