Is the Moon void in this chart?

natasa812

dictionary.gif

The question was about my dictionary and it is very important to me.
Thank you in advance.

(Short story: I want to publish my dictionary and make it an internet sale - download dictionary. First, I collapsed from health issues, then all the names I wanted for the web site were already taken, then the web designer almost died from wrong diagnosys - he had a simple apendix - he survived. So, he is out of the hospital, he contacted me today, we are proceding, we have found the name for my site, this was the chart and if Moon is void maybe nothing will come out of it. I posted another chart with title ``Should I make it a book`` because of so many obstacles - and of course, we (all the members that looked at this chart) could not possibly imagine that that ``crowdy`` 6th house means health issues... We just thought that it would take more work than usual... I still don`t know how will this issue develop or should I make it a ``classical`` book or leave it ``internet sale`` because of so many obstacles out of my control)

Thank you again

al Nablusi

Hi Natasa,

if you stick to classical rules and don't use extrasaturnial planets, then the Moon is VOC, because it does not make or perfect any aspect before leaving Aries.

If you choose to use extrasaturnials, then it's not VOC, because it still has to perfect a sextile to Neptune. But this aspect could make this endeavour more difficult that it would normally be,

cheers

natasa812

Thank you
this is very important to me. It is about a career issue.
If we use modern planets and as AG wrote that dictionary should be represented by the ruler of 5th - Neptune (as a creation of mine), then, I would (Sagittariously optimisticly) take this as a yes - it will be succesfull.
About difficulties, I am used to them... Being a Venus in casimi, I will proced anyway...

If nothing else, I`ll make it pure success - planets are as they are...

Thank you again
Best Sagittarian Mediteranian regards (I went for swimming and diving yestrday in Mediteranian see and I collected some nice stones and I decorated my balcony)

Last edited:

archergirl

The Moon is not only void; the ASC is very late as well. These are two classical considerations to take into account when judging a chart. I suspect you may have asked too many questions about the same subject, Natasa812; we often find late ascendants when people have asked (and asked again).

I would go back and look at the original chart again, since the situation (the illness) was shown in the symbolism of the chart. The original chart will also show the seeds of the endeavour you are sowing...and the direction it's likely to go.

AG:)

natasa812

Thank you AG for the immeadiate answer.
I didn`t ask many times - at least I didn`t post a horary about it. Maybe I was wondering inside of me and I should have posted a horary at the moment that the thought came to me...
Anyway, the chart is posted now and it is in the way it is...

Thank you again, I`ll post a feedback