Should i make my dictionary a book

natasa812

I wrote a dictionary - I posted a horary about will it be succesfull (an Internet sale dictionary - electronic) months ago and nothing came out of it (at least not yet).
First, we could not find the name for my site - every name I wanted was already taken, then, I collapsed (health issues - exhaustion), then the Web designer collapsed and went to hospital, he is out but I still have nothing new about the issue... And so on with different problems out of my control...

In old chart Moon was void I guess. I was Venus in casimi (strong) - but nothing is going on about it yet.

SO, THIS IS A NEW CHART WITH A NEW QUESTION ``SHOULD I MAKE THAT DICTIONARY A BOOK`` (FOR BETTER OUTCOME AND SUCCESS OF COURSE) SINCE NOTHING HAPPENED WITH THE OLD ONE...

HERE IS THE CHART:

shouldimakemydictionary.gif

1. Late AC: I know I should have made it a book and to try to sell it in a more ``traditional`` way. Electronic dictionaries are fine but people still use the ``old fashion books``! So, in a way, I know the answer...

2. I have Pluto on AC and I don`t like it for some reason...

3. If we take 9th for dictionary - Mercury, and if I am interpreting this correctly - Moon will apply to Mercury and trine it so it is a yes.

4. I am not sure if Moon will trine Sun first - but if yes, Sun rules my 8th - others people money - so, looks promising to me. Sun is also in my 6th - needs more improving (the dictionary- I am adding words and doing some reediting all the time) - more every day job.

5. If we take the 5th for dictionary (as AG said) - then it is Venus and not in a best condition. Will sextile Jupiter (me) and sextile is an opportunity and not necessarily a yes answer.

The interesting thing is the possition of planets!
Sun - rules 8th - sits in 6th of every day job.
Mercury - rules the dictionary (9th) - sits in 5th of creation
Jupiter (me) - in 2nd of possesions.
Saturn (rules the 2nd of possesions) - sits in 8th of other peoples money.

Mercury is in terms of Jupiter - so, the dictionary likes me...

Anyway, it looks like YES to me but I can not be objective.

Thank you in advance for any input.

aquarius7000

Natasha,

Yes, the Asc indeed is a rather late one. Still, let us look at the chart, so here are some quick points.

Since you're talking success, and if you want to come into the public eye through your work, we then need to also look at the 10th, which is ruled by a detrimented Venus (so perhaps not promising much success or a late one). Yet, Venus has some dignity, by face, but this is really the weakest of all dignities.

Jup, you, are in the 2nd house- looking to earn money through the success of the book - Venus (lord of 10th), which is going to perfect its sextile to Jup, so maybe a small opportunity might crop up.

If we take 9th for dictionary - Mercury, and if I am interpreting this correctly - Moon will apply to Mercury and trine it so it is a yes.
The 9th house rules publishing, and is lorded over by Merc, but Moon has long separated from its trine to Merc even before changing the signs, so I am wondering, if this means that you're a bit late with this, or have simply missed a good chance. Btw, the Moon, your co-sig, also has dignity by face and is placed in the 9th house of publishing, so really reflecting the underlying story of this chart (publishing). Talking about success, name and fame, it is interesting to note that the Moon will perfect its trine to the Sun, in a short while, but the Sun is without any dignity and in the weak 6th house, so also not of much help. Also, the next immediate aspect of the Moon is a square to Pluto, which is placed so close to the Asc, and this really does not look good. A little bit of help might be provided by that North node in your house, the 1st, as well.

Natasha, with your Sagittarian optimism, you might want to go ahead and give it an optimistic try.

Good luck.
:)AQ7

natasa812

Natasha,

Natasha, with your Sagittarian optimism, you might want to go ahead and give it an optimistic try.

Good luck.

Dear Aquarius,
thank you for the immediate reply

All of my optimism and enthusiasm is useless - I prefer realistic interpretation (and thank you for that) since there were so many obstacles out of my control about this dictionary that I don`t even count any more.

I`ll do it anyway (or at least give it a try) and that Pluto on AC - the Web designer responsible for my site and publishing it via Internet - almost died from simple appendix because doctors have made wrong diagnosys at the begining... I hope I`ll live...
That is the reason I am thinking to make it a book and not an internet sale / download dictionary...

I`ll post a feedback as I always do - things don`t look promising from the begining indeed

Thank you

smilingsteph

Is it not true that a late ascendant means that the querent already might know the outcome?

Me being new at this and all...
Ascendant is in Sag, ruler Jupiter in the second house..Jupiter in the second house shows thatt you may gain big financially, or you had to spend a lot financially, this in Aquarius can show technology involvement...
Venus in Taurus in the 4th house is in its own sign...that would be strong (no?)
Venus and Jupiter form a sextile so this would look good (I would say yes here)

Your ascendant is so fitting for your question, so I wouldnt doubt the validity of this chart...

I think your idea is phenominal!
Good luck!

aquarius7000

Is it not true that a late ascendant means that the querent already might know the outcome?
Yes, it usually does, or that the situation is so set now that nothing can be done to change the outcome (circumstances may make this impossible for the querent). Natasha has already dropped some hints in her answer as to how this may really be the case over here.

Ascendant is in Sag, ruler Jupiter in the second house..Jupiter in the second house shows thatt you may gain big financially
or that she had hoped to gain financially from this venture. Note also that Jupiter, which has no essential dignity right in its current position, is now also one degree out of its term of dignity, and will sextile the Asc only after changing sign (sometime early next year). In fact, it's still rather close conjunction (though very slowly separating) to Nep may show Natasha's disillusionement and the general unclarity in the matter perhaps. The slow separation could be telling of the other possibility that she is thinking about now.

Venus in Taurus in the 4th house is in its own sign...that would be strong (no?)
Venus is at 25°40' Aries, its sign of detriment, and the only dignity it has there is the weakest one, by face, as I mentioned earlier.

natasa812

I think your idea is phenominal!
Good luck!

Thank you Smilingsteph for looking at the chart.
As I wrote and as Aquarius pointed, there are so many circumstances out of my control (web designer in hospital), domain names already taken, me having exhaustion and so on.
This ``dictionary issue`` is problematic months now and I don`t know what to do.

What is that Pluto on AC I am trying to figure out! Web designer almost died from wrong diagnosys. But, he is not the one with Pluto - I am (it is on AC - me).
Also, another interpretation could be that this dictionary took years to ``grow`` and required deep thinking and hard work. It is not a simple every day use dictionary but contains only scientific terminology. There is nothing similar on the market at the moment and it is certainly useful!
It would be a real lost not to come out with it!

And I don`t see any hope. I send him e-mail for my web site and no answer yet. To make it a book or not I still don`t know (or to wait and to proced with Internet sale...:crying:)

Thank you again
Best r

smilingsteph

Thanks Aqua for the help there!

Natasa-
I was reading that pluto close to the ascendant can mean the birth can bring about trauma. Or it can indicate a desire to control what is happening.

natasa812

Thanks Aqua for the help there!

Natasa-
I was reading that pluto close to the ascendant can mean the birth can bring about trauma. Or it can indicate a desire to control what is happening.

Thank you Smiling

I was wondering about this Pluto - whatever it is (the 1st or the 2nd) - it ``fits``. Giving birth to this dictionary is trauma indeed and for sure I have a strong desire to control but things are just out of my control... :crying:

I was so desperate - even thinking about changing career or something - I mean why so many obstacles for something so simple and at the same time unique and useful... And Moon will aspect that Pluto as Aquarius pointed...

I`ll post a feedback, I acctually never give up no matter how desperate or how bad things are.

As a possible solution I am thinking about more / intensive promotion and assigning this to a proffesional Promoting agency. Being in my own bussiness for many years I`ve learned that if I can`t do something (because I can not do EVERYTHING by myself) I pay someone competent to do it / orginize it for me.

My 6th of every day job (in my Natal) is ruled by Moon and Moon is in Virgo - the good thing about this is that I keep everything well orginized and I always face the reality - in this area I can say that I am practical. Since I am facing to many obstacles out of my control and I am simply not able to proced under those circumstances, maybe someone else will be...
Couldn`t think of anything better...

I`ll post a feedback, thank you again

natasa812

I have a feedback already

Web designer (he survived) contact me today via e-mail and we are proceding with the web site (my own!).

So, things are as follows: I wanted to publish the dictionary via web site and make it an internet sale.
Then, I asked another question about making it a book (because of so many obstacles - like web designer in hospital and he almost died from wrong diagnosys).
Now, we go back to the 1st solution (I have no choise acctually now - what to do...) and we are proceding with the site and after the site is made, I hope to publish it.

It is just that I can not be sure any more about anything (1. all the names I wanted for the site were already taken, 2. I collapsed from exhaustion and stomach problems 3. web designer in hospital - he survived that is good).
We have found the name and will see - I`ll post a feedback or even a link when it is ready...

BTW, in the 1st horary chart about the web publishing I was Venus in casimi - strong position...

Thank you again