12 signs go to a doctor

natasa812

Aries patient: comes in first, telling the doctor: I have a headache, give me something to make me immediately better

Taurus patient: checking the condition of the flowers in the waiting room, in case they need watering. Going in side, tells the doctor that had a headache, not spending enough time in nature and not having fresh air in the city...

Gemini patient: Probably talking to Sagittarius and to whoever listens to him. Actually not in a rush to come inside, but, since it is his turn, goes and continue talking… ``I was having a headache, than I took an aspirin, was better for a while, than it started again, I talked to a friend of mine who had the same problem last week but he could not help me. I read at Medical magazine that when we have headache we should not take the aspirin first but…``

Cancer patient: talking to Pisces about his feelings, happy that he found a good listener. Eating together home baked pie she brought from home, just in case…
Going in side and telling the doctor: I don’t feel well. I don’t feel well generally. And this headache is making me feel even worst. My mother used to have headaches too, is this why I feel this way?

Leo patient: he never goes to see a doctor. He never had a headache in his life.

Virgo patient: after pointing to others that all should go inside in order, and taking a recipe from a Cancer since pie was home made and tasty, goes in. ``Last evening, exactly at 19:38, a headache started. It lasted for 35 minutes. It was stronger on a left side of my head, right above my left eye, and the pain was applying to the left ear. Is this chair disinfected? Do you need more details?

Libra patient: In dilemma, to wait or to leave. Talking to no one. Inside, telling the doctor: I think I have a headache but I am not sure. Maybe I am just tired or got cold last evening. This could be something serious, but, on the other side, it is only a headache… what do you think?

Scorpio patient: Not talking to anyone. Confident ional information is not supposed to be shared in public! Telling the doctor (only!): I have this headache since yesterday and I know whose fault it is…He better waits for me to get home…Could this be cause of death by any chance…? Since doctor is good looking, asked for his phone number also.

Sagittarius patient: did not notice who came in first, busy with his flight schedule. Listening to a Gemini for a while and flirted for a moment, but of course did not give her phone number telling to Gemini that is traveling a lot, so, it is not convenient at the moment to arrange a meeting... Telling the doctor that she is leaving the country tomorrow and going for a long distance trip, and to give her something to feel better, no matter how much does it cost.

Capricorn patient: talks to no one, independent personality. Came well organized and confident, telling the doctor what description he should write.

Aquarius patient: talks to no one, in front of the epoch and the crowd also. Telling the doctor to give him something for the headache but with no side effects and environment friendly. He also brought his useless medications from home. Asking where is the recycle box?

Pisces patient: sitting in front of the office, not noticing who is going in and who is leaving. Thinking about Cancers feelings and empathizing long after the Cancer and the doctor has left. Crying alone.

Also written by me (Natasa)

* dedicated to my best friend Dr. Cancer

Last edited:

natasa812

Are you a Leo? My father was. Whenever he had some health problem and my mother used to tell him that he should visit a doctor, his answer was: Me, seeing a doctor? He was very pround and self confident, so, for the Leo, I got it from there...

natasa812

Oh, and I thought that my chart is ``divided`` with stelium...
I have Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune in Sagittarius all in 10th. In 7th, Uranus, Pluto and Moon (Moon in Virgo, Uranus and Pluto in Libra).
Like our charts have 2 steliums.
So, what to say for me? Free Sagittarian spirit, and whan you thing there is a hope for balance in Libra, you find Uranus and Pluto in there... :)

Arian Maverick

This is funny, but I would like it better if each of the conditions the zodiac mascot hopes the doctor will help with were common ailments of that particular sign. For example, Arians are the most prone to headaches, and I can imagine Taureans having some kind of digestive problem due to their love of rich foods, although this sign does not rule digestion.

If you wanted to stay "traditional" you could give Taurus a sore throat or an earache, Gemini a sprained wrist, Cancer chest pains, Leo palpitations, Virgo irritable bowl syndrome, Libra lower back pain or kidney stones, Scorpio reproductive problems, Sagittarius sciatica (I read somewhere that Sgittarius rules the sciatic nerves), Capricorn weak or stiff knees, Aquarius a sprained ankle, and Pisces feet problems.

Aries patient: comes in first, telling the doctor: I have a headache, give me something to make me immediately better

It seems likely to me than an Arian wouldn't visit a doctor except in serious circumstances, regarding such a visit to be an admission of his own fallibility. Perhaps he'd pop a few Excedrin when no one was looking or attempt to eradicate the headache through sheer force of will :D

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

natasa812

Arian Maverick said:
This is funny, but I would like it better if each of the conditions the zodiac mascot hopes the doctor will help with were common ailments of that particular sign. For example, Arians are the most prone to headaches, and I can imagine Taureans having some kind of digestive problem due to their love of rich foods, although this sign does not rule digestion.

If you wanted to stay "traditional" you could give Taurus a sore throat or an earache, Gemini a sprained wrist, Cancer chest pains, Leo palpitations, Virgo irritable bowl syndrome, Libra lower back pain or kidney stones, Scorpio reproductive problems, Sagittarius sciatica (I read somewhere that Sgittarius rules the sciatic nerves), Capricorn weak or stiff knees, Aquarius a sprained ankle, and Pisces feet problems.

It seems likely to me than an Arian wouldn't visit a doctor except in serious circumstances, regarding such a visit to be an admission of his own fallibility. Although our headaches can be pretty bad at times...

Arian Maverick

Dear Arian Maverick...
You just gave me an ideeeeeeea!!!
I`ll post more if you don`t mind... having an inspiration these days...
If you people like it, I`ll post...
Best to you all dear co-members
Natasa

Arian Maverick

Dear Arian Maverick...
You just gave me an ideeeeeeea!!!
I`ll post more if you don`t mind... having an inspiration these days...
If you people like it, I`ll post...
Best to you all dear co-members
Natasa

Certainly! Go for it! :cool:

Arian Maverick

Lissa

Well Natasa your a maverick yourself...You have such funny ideas!!

Pisces would probably sit in the waiting room for days and days until someone showed some compassion for them...Pisces seems like the kind of person who would rush to the hospital because of a simple headache!:eek: Crying for comfort and atention..

natasa812

Thank you Lissa, these days I just had an inspiration to write. It is probably my Sun sextile Uranus and Jupiter sextile Uranus in my natal... Or some ``good`` transit...Fresh ideas...
Best regards
Natasa