Woman searching for ideal husband

natasa812

Woman searching for ideal husband:

A woman (not necessarily blonde, brunets and red hair have the same philosophy also…), goes to astrologer and tells her that she wants her to find the Mr. right in her chart.

Astrologer asked ``What exactly are we looking for``?

Well, this must be a very self confident person (an Aries one – thinks the astrologer), but also very sensitive (so, we have to look for some Pisces influence the astrologer thought) and good with kids because I want many kids (definitely a water sign – a Cancer maybe) but we have to communicate well because I believe that communication between two people is the most important thing (searching for Gemini than) but I also don’t want him to talk too much because men are suppose to work hard and to supply the family (well, astrologer thinking, Capricorn for stability and consecutiveness in work then) and also to provide to me some social life and amusement (a Sagittarius one would be nice) but not to spend to much (oh, the Virgo one). I also want passion (we have to find Scorpio influence), love (Libra?) and someone good looking I can proudly show to my friends (Leo influence definitely). I also want him conservative since I appreciate stability (Taurus?) and intelligent but also a little bit unpredictable because I easily get bored (astrologer switching to Aquarius since she has nowhere else to turn…)…

``Well, dear lady, if I ever find 12 signs in one ideal man, I’ll keep him for myself.``

natasa812

Thank you EJ.

You have your Forum friends to certify you positivism and just tell her to ask around here.
Best regards :)

piercethevale

[Swearing/vulagirities using a couple of asterisks are still in violation of Forum rules. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

natasa812

I agree dear Piercethevale, all signs are beautifull and unique and of course, people always seek for perfection.
Best r
Natasa

piercethevale

natasa812 said:
I agree dear Piercethevale, all signs are beautifull and unique and of course, people always seek for perfection.
Best r
Natasa

Natasa, you are quite right to accentuate the positive...I was being flippant...as I too always try to find some 'silver lining' in charts and try to help said person evolve from there.
Best wishes, ptv.

natasa812

Dear Piercethevale, I understood but since this is public forum, I always choose to put some of my Jupitarian optimism in front and to ``mitigate`` any *** (beep) word. But also, it is part of my nature too, so, I can not escape it...
Now, about ``silver lining``, I wish my english was better - is this something like ``golden average`` and a start point for improvement?
And about being flippant, don`t judge yourself, we all know that there is no perfection and that the people who think they are perfect or those who believe that they have found the perfection are the most fake of all...
If my english is teribble, my interpretation of 1/2 understood words must be even worst...
Best wishes to you too
P.S.
I`ll send you my chart so you can see for your self the reason for optimism and expansion - Jupiter in conj. with Sun probably and since you posted yours, I found it analogically corect (my Pluto is in 7th - always a rigteous behaviour I apply in my life - or at least I do try).

Last edited:

piercethevale

natasa812 said:
Dear Piercethevale, I understood but since this is public forum, I always choose to put some of my Jupitarian optimism in front and to ``mitigate`` any *** (beep) word. But also, it is part of my nature too, so, I can not escape it...
Now, about ``silver lining``, I wish my english was better - is this something like ``golden average`` and a start point for improvement?
And about being flippant, don`t judge yourself, we all know that there is no perfection and that the people who think they are perfect or those who believe that they have found the perfection are the most fake of all...
If my english is teribble, my interpretation of 1/2 understood words must be even worst...
Best wishes to you too
P.S.
I`ll send you my chart so you can see for your self the reason for optimism and expansion - Jupiter in conj. with Sun probably and since you posted yours, I found it analogically corect (my Pluto is in 7th - always a rigteous behaviour I apply in my life - or at least I do try).

The 'Silver Lining' is from the phrase: "in every cloud there is a silver lining"...or something similiar to that...I can't recall where the phrase is from...'The Bible'?...anyone got a reference source?
And Nastasa, you do admirably with your English...I can't speak, read or comprehend a word of your language...like most Americans, we find little need and or impetus to learn other languages...sadly.

natasa812

Dear Piercethevale, I am speechless tonight... Such a nice compliment... You may be American, but when it comes to compliments, it has a style of Europian gentlemen...
...and maybe it is not Europian at all but just my Mercury in Sag. in 10th - even retro and in detriment, the conj. with Jupiter lookes like ``silvering the cloud``... well spoken indeed... :)
Best r
Natasa