Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

JUPITERASC

The worship of idols of gold and wood and the sacrifice of humans wasn't considered unheard of either there or in the Americas before the grace of the God of Israel reached them.

Common sense is an entirely arbitrary and subjective principle. ''Every way of a man is right in his own eyes,

but the LORD weighs the heart.''
0eca61b2ed971b0e4af17d07ec16fc5a.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
That is not what I said. I implied it was unfortunate that anyone looking for Parans of the Presidents of the USA, would not think to look at my thread on Thomas H Burgoyne.

And that anyone interested in discussing Thomas H Burgoyne, will go to my thread on Burgoyne and not post because it is about the parans of the Presidents of the USA.

You, I, Jup, and david can find them. No one else though.

What did they edit?

Hi Opal,

I didn't mean any offence to you sweetheart, but pictures regarding parans and conspiracy were removed from my exhausting study of US presidents involving Lincoln.

What i said is below:-
Hi Opal,
"At one time you worried that i put so much information on one of your threads about American Presidents, it would get lost, you will note editing does happen on all but chat forums here, but moderator will get involved with hate, sexism, etc.
But if i write about conspiracy on other forums here, it can be edited, please note that my astronomy pictures have been edited out on thread below regarding the assassination of President Lincoln, please scroll down to i get to Lincoln:-"
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...126482&page=10

However this information isn't lost if you look at link below, i write on many forums, so look at this link to see full unedited information, my avatar on this link is Astronomer62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g2#pid24933257

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
My Information regarding Thomas H. Borgoyne, probably was put on the wrong thread, however my information regarding U.S. Presidents came from Lois Rodden who was a member of Church of Light, that Thomas H. Borgoyne was involved in setting up.
https://www.uraniatrust.org/celebrated-astrologers/lois-rodden

By this process i found two thirds of U.S. Presidents that had a connection to Sirius or Alnilam, by birth or death, something is going on, to create a thesis, there is a lot of research.

I have to look now at UK Prime Ministers, but will take time, i have only researched up to 1910, i'm a snail, i have so much on my mind at the moment being ill, i'm trying to set up funding for entertainment, phyio etc. for my complex.
When i do my research you will be the first to know, i have to do careful research, it will take time as i'm disabled.
If you need more research regarding Thomas H. Burgoyne, Lois Rodden and Church of Light....ask Jup, my mind is on my complex, where i am at the moment, finding funding during this difficult period when all governments are broke, but when i can, soon i'll be back with dubious alignments.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

I didn't mean any offence to you sweetheart, but pictures regarding parans and conspiracy were removed from my exhausting study of US presidents involving Lincoln.

What i said is below:-
Hi Opal,
"At one time you worried that i put so much information on one of your threads about American Presidents, it would get lost, you will note editing does happen on all but chat forums here, but moderator will get involved with hate, sexism, etc.
But if i write about conspiracy on other forums here, it can be edited, please note that my astronomy pictures have been edited out on thread below regarding the assassination of President Lincoln, please scroll down to i get to Lincoln:-"
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...126482&page=10

However this information isn't lost if you look at link below, i write on many forums, so look at this link to see full unedited information, my avatar on this link is Astronomer62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g2#pid24933257

All is good Monk. Glad that your information is not lost. Eventually, when it is not my busiest season, I will start another thread because I still would like to hear from people interested in his writings.

The mods moved it here then there, then to Spiritual. Now I will know where to put it.

Opal

Premium Member
My Information regarding Thomas H. Borgoyne, probably was put on the wrong thread, however my information regarding U.S. Presidents came from Lois Rodden who was a member of Church of Light, that Thomas H. Borgoyne was involved in setting up.

By this process i found two thirds of U.S. Presidents that had a connection to Sirius or Alnilam, by birth or death, something is going on, to create a thesis, there is a lot of research.

I have to look now at UK Prime Ministers, but will take time, i have only researched up to 1910, i'm a snail, i have so much on my mind at the moment being ill, i'm trying to set up funding for entertainment, phyio etc. for my complex.
When i do my research you will be the first to know, i have to do careful research, it will take time as i'm disabled.
If you need more research regarding Thomas H. Burgoyne, Lois Rodden and Church of Light....ask Jup, my mind is on my complex, where i am at the moment, finding funding during this difficult period when all governments are broke, but when i can, soon i'll be back with dubious alignments.

Lois is interestingly Canadian, Saskatchewan has an interesting group of famous people’s, and history.

Good luck with your funding, there may be organizations that you can apply to for funding. Maybe Freemasonry has a category for your needs of charitable donations, I see you chat with them, if he is from your area, they are charitable.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Matter shrinking, clocks slowing down, mass growing larger, people can age at different rates, curved space, light travels at the same speed for all observers even if they move at the speed of light, time and space = one thing, all an effort to answer numerous experiments that showed the earth was motionless in space. Or do you not believe that the Lord has made foolish the wisdom of this world?

david starling

Matter shrinking, clocks slowing down, mass growing larger, people can age at different rates, curved space, light travels at the same speed for all observers even if they move at the speed of light, time and space = one thing, all an effort to answer numerous experiments that showed the earth was motionless in space. Or do you not believe that the Lord has made foolish the wisdom of this world?

"numerous experiments"? :unsure:

petosiris

Banned
"numerous experiments"? :unsure:

''In the United States Albert Michelson and Edward Morley had performed an experiment which confronted scientists with an appalling choice. Designed to show the existence of the ether... it had yielded a null result, leaving science with the alternatives of tossing aside the key which had helped to explain the phenomena of electricity, magnetism, and light or of deciding that the earth was not in fact moving at all.'' - https://www.academia.edu/35814658/Galileo_Was_Wrong_The_Church_Was_Right_Vol_1_12th_Edition

This is a book on geocentrism that every astrologer has to read in my opinion. Chapter 4 goes into different experiments mostly with quotations from scientists themselves.

petosiris

Banned
Peto, just to be clear, are you convinced the Earth neither orbits the Sun, nor rotates on its own axis?

The universe including our solar system rotates around the fixed earth daily, exactly as astrology requires.

''Using Mach’s principle, we will show that the observed diurnal and annual motion of the Earth can just as well be accounted as the diurnal rotation and annual revolution of the Universe around the fixed and centered Earth. This can be performed by postulating the existence of vector and scalar potentials caused by the simultaneous motion of the masses in the Universe, including the distant stars.'' - https://isidore.co/misc/Physics pap...iption of the geocentric Universe (Popov).pdf

Last edited:

david starling

The universe including our solar system rotates around the fixed earth daily, exactly as astrology requires.

''Using Mach’s principle, we will show that the observed diurnal and annual motion of the Earth can just as well be accounted as the diurnal rotation and annual revolution of the Universe around the fixed and centered Earth. This can be performed by postulating the existence of vector and scalar potentials caused by the simultaneous motion of the masses in the Universe, including the distant stars.'' - https://isidore.co/misc/Physics pap...iption of the geocentric Universe (Popov).pdf

What about the other planets? Are you completely dismissing Kepler's 3 Laws of Planetary Motion?

petosiris

Banned
What about the other planets? Are you completely dismissing Kepler's 3 Laws of Planetary Motion?

Tycho Brahe, Kepler's tutor developed a geostatic system that is just as accurate and elegant as Kepler's - the Sun orbits around the Earth, and all the other planets orbit around the Sun. The trajectories are ellipses, and all the Kepler’s laws are satisfied. This was the system of Morinus and other Renaissance astrologers.

david starling

Tycho Brahe, Kepler's tutor developed a geostatic system that is just as accurate and elegant as Kepler's - the Sun orbits around the Earth, and all the other planets orbit around the Sun. The trajectories are ellipses, and all the Kepler’s laws are satisfied. This was the system of Morinus and other Renaissance astrologers.

"Just as elegant", meaning that the orbiting-Earth model fits the 3 laws also?

JUPITERASC

The-Sirius-constellation-ground-track-left-and-three-dimensional-view-of-the-orbits.ppm