Happy Thanksgiving

Blaze

Account Closed
Making bean soup with the leftover ham tomorrow.

Ham, huh. Should've made that over thanksgiving instead of the bird. For some reason or another, I just can't stand eating turkey more than once. I'm not sure if it's the dryness of the meat or something, but the taste is just very....eh, off-putting. Ham is sooooo much better and I usually eat some for the holiday season. With pineapples, of course.

tsmall

Premium Member
Ham, huh. Should've made that over thanksgiving instead of the bird. For some reason or another, I just can't stand eating turkey more than once. I'm not sure if it's the dryness of the meat or something, but the taste is just very....eh, off-putting. Ham is sooooo much better and I usually eat some for the holiday season. With pineapples, of course.

We do both. Turkey and ham. The turkey soup usually gets made by Sunday after, bean soup this week. :D

Blaze

Account Closed
We do both. Turkey and ham. The turkey soup usually gets made by Sunday after, bean soup this week. :D

This random thought just popped into my head, Tamara. Please indulge!

My bud is horrible at making turkey. No, wait, he's horrible at cooking in general. I mean, letting him near the kitchen should be a crime punishable by eating a full plate of his food. Now, he claimed that he upped his skills and that he's ready for next year. Does this mean, that I could possibly save some lives by running a Horary chart on "Will his food be enjoyable?"

?_____?

tsmall

Premium Member
This random thought just popped into my head, Tamara. Please indulge!

My bud is horrible at making turkey. No, wait, he's horrible at cooking in general. I mean, letting him near the kitchen should be a crime punishable by eating a full plate of his food. Now, he claimed that he upped his skills and that he's ready for next year. Does this mean, that I could possibly save some lives by running a Horary chart on "Will his food be enjoyable?"

?_____?

I mean, electional astrology used to be used to determine the best time to cut your hair....Anthony Louis ran a chart about having a bath because he expected a repairman...go nuts.

Blaze

Account Closed
I mean, electional astrology used to be used to determine the best time to cut your hair....Anthony Louis ran a chart about having a bath because he expected a repairman...go nuts.

Today I learned why bad haircuts are a thing.

As for the Horary...I may end up doing that next year. Or I'll just get that 1 day flu which shows up like sooo out of nowhere. :whistling: