Pluto Conjunct Natal Venus Transit Coming Soon...?

Wilowisp

I will soon be going through a Pluto Conjunct Natal Venus Transit. I would like to know what I could expect or what generally happens during this transit.

My Venus is in Capricorn and Venus rules the 2nd House in my natal chart, however, I will post my natal chart up for those who would like a visual. I would appreciate any input.

Thanks! :andy:

Attachments

• Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 55

Skywomb

Anyway anything specific? :wink:

You know, a natal chart is a big one, so you'd probably get more anwsers if you'd add in some specific questions. :smile:

Peregrine_Moon

I will soon be going through a Pluto Conjunct Natal Venus Transit. I would like to know what I could expect or what generally happens during this transit.

My Venus is in Capricorn and Venus rules the 2nd House in my natal chart, however, I will post my natal chart up for those who would like a visual. I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!
:andy:

Actually, Venus is in your 2nd house, but it rules Taurus and Libra and so it co-rules your 6th, 7th, 11th and 12th houses. Pluto's conjunction with Venus will be felt in all 5 of these houses.

It's easy to connect Venus with what we love, what gives us pleasure and whatever makes us comfortable. Sounds great, doesn't it? But, well, this is Pluto and one of the things Pluto just doesn't engage in is superficiality. So, not what do you like, enjoy, receive pleasure from, but what do you really love, at the deepest level of your being?

Sex is a big part of this transit, for sure. Just keep in mind that Pluto isn't so much interested in sex as in transcendence, in whatever it is that takes you outside of yourself, that makes you not-you, but you-merged-with-another, which is something else altogether. Because Pluto is involved, this is not the kind of sex that "good girls" have. If Venus is romantic, Pluto is emphatically not romantic at all, and Venus hasn't got a hope in Hades when it comes to winning a contest with Pluto. And so this Pluto-Venus conjunction is about your darkest hunger, your unmet, most secret desires, the things that you have probably never told anyone about--please forgive me for being a lot older than you are--and that you cannot possibly know about yourself, yet. Lots and lots of people never experience this transit, but everyone who does grows up in terms of what they discover about themselves, their sexuality and their eroticism.

You already have loads of sexual magnetism just because you have Pluto conjunct your Sun, in Scorpio, in your first house, and Scorpio is rising. If there's anyone in your life who doesn't find you more than slightly intimidating or disconcerting... they're blind or stupidly not paying attention. :lol:

Pluto has been transiting your first and second houses your whole life, so far. This is not an easy thing for anyone. If I ever become Supreme Goddess of the Entire Universe, I swear that I will not allow Pluto to do this to a child! Of course, this is unlikely to happen. And so I will say that most of the hardest things about Pluto's transit will be over in a few years. Right now, he's just focusing on a few last details, like what sex is for, for you, and how to find it, experience it and deal with it. So, of course, this is not going to be easy, but as long as you play safely, you'll probably be okay, provided you pour yourself into whatever it is you deeply, darkly long for and/or discover. Some of it will probably be painful, but it will be worth it in the end, I promise.

Meanwhile, because of that network of house rulerships, you will also be unable to avoid deep focus on your values about yourself, your self-worth, simple material reality including your income and the things you own or want to have. You'll also be confronted with issues about work, what you love and desire in your working life and relationships there. Your personal, intimate relationships are also a feature. In these 2nd, 6th and 7th house foci, Venus takes on a practical, material perspective. How much you earn, what you own, where you work, where you form partnerships, what those places feel like and how you find comfort have heightened importance.

Venus also co-rules your 11th house of the love you receive from others. Here, you should learn what it is to be loved by those about whom you care and by those you tend to ignore, disregard or simply dislike. Probably those unacknowledged ones most of all. This can be a powerful thing, particularly since it's happening along with the shaping of your values about love and your self-worth. Venus co-rules your 12th house, as well, where the hidden things are. Secrets, unfinished, unexamined things that you love but haven't recognized or have chosen in the past to reject. The 12th house is full of buried treasure--all the priceless valuables in which Venus delights even if they're also things you fear.

Please keep in mind that Pluto doesn't care about your heart, except insofar as it gets in the way of whatever you need to transform within yourself. In addition, it is Saturn, not Pluto, who aims to teach you to be safe. Saturn brings the structure, rules, standards, limits and restrictions we need in order to stay alive. Listen to him. Pluto.... doesn't believe in any of that, see? Pluto indulges Saturn, but only because Pluto knows that you are an immortal spirit temporarily housed in a physical body: you cannot really die, as far as Pluto is concerned.

I've written enough for now. Please notice that transiting Pluto is also square to your Moon. Look into that, okay? Your Moon co-rules your 8th and 9th houses and they will be involved in this contact with Pluto.

Last edited: