Would these particular natal aspects make for a good public speaker?/

Say

These are the aspects from one individual’s chart. Taking in the placements, aspects, & house placements, how would this persons overall presence, in terms of public speaking, be received by an audience. Also, would people be repelled or compelled to listen/follow this individual. I have mixed feelings about it so I was wondering about others’ interpretations:

14 degree Virgo Ascendant

26 degree Scorpio sun (3rd house)

26 degree cancer moon (11th house)

16 degree Sagittarius (4th house)

13 degree Capricorn Venus (4th house)

7 degree Capricorn Mars (4th house)

14 degree Aquarius Jupiter (5th house)

14 degree Aries Saturn (8th house)

4 degree Aquarius Uranus (5th house)

27 degree Capricorn Neptune (5th house)

4 degree Sagittarius Pluto (3rd house)

10 degree Gemini MC

10 degree Scorpio Chiron (3rd house)

N north node 15 degree Virgo

Lilith 27 degree Virgo (1st house)

https://ibb.co/RNgX2mb

[see links to instructions on uploading a chart here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327 - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

These are the aspects from one individual’s chart. Taking in the placements, aspects, & house placements, how would this persons overall presence, in terms of public speaking, be received by an audience. Also, would people be repelled or compelled to listen/follow this individual. I have mixed feelings about it so I was wondering about others’ interpretations:

14 degree Virgo Ascendant

26 degree Scorpio sun (3rd house)

26 degree cancer moon (11th house)

16 degree Sagittarius (4th house)

13 degree Capricorn Venus (4th house)

7 degree Capricorn Mars (4th house)

14 degree Aquarius Jupiter (5th house)

14 degree Aries Saturn (8th house)

4 degree Aquarius Uranus (5th house)

27 degree Capricorn Neptune (5th house)

4 degree Sagittarius Pluto (3rd house)

10 degree Gemini MC

10 degree Scorpio Chiron (3rd house)

N north node 15 degree Virgo

Lilith 27 degree Virgo (1st house)

astro-charts.com/chart/d08260197

[see links to instructions on uploading a chart here - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327 - Moderator]

We really need to see the entire chart to make a thorough analysis.

But just from this data, I do see something interesting.

The native has 14 Virgo rising, and so their chart ruler, Mercury is squaring that ascendant, from the 4th house.

I would see that as a bit of tension in terms of public speaking potential.

Mercury in Sag square Virgo ascendant might describe someone who is too verbose, and perhaps loose with the facts.

They might find themselves going on and on, anecdote after anecdote, data after more data, and not be aware they are loosing their audience? :sideways:

The Sun in the 3rd is a very nice placement for communication and teaching. The Sun's trine to a Cancer Moon in the 11th is divine. This aspect could possibly overcome the Mercury/Asc square tension.

The tight Water Trine between the Sun and Moon could create a strong emotional connection with the audience.

Last edited:

waybread

My security system said it was a "malicious" link.

But honestly the chart was not that easy to read. The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst: www.astro.com. Just do the default stuff: no extra aspect lines. A 75% reduction is about right. keep the aspectarian.

So public speaking-- for what? It has many applications.