When to workout

AstroAries

Mars is the planet of energy and Saturn is the planet of discipline. Maybe someone doesn't have these planets well aspected for physical activity but is there a time during they day such as when the ascendant touches one of these planets and an individual will have more strength and energy to workout?

Ghost00

Banned
The best thing is to post sidereal radix and birth data or pm me same so we can run a progression and then we will be able to tell best time of day or night!

Main focus will be on Nergal, that is an important player when it comes to working out and sports. For example, if your Nergal is a morning star, best time to workout could be early morning. But if Nergal is evening star on personal chart, evening workouts indicated.

Other thing that helps is potion of vitality. I don't have aches and pains hardly at all since I started with potion plus other dramatic benefits

JUPITERASC

What is this potion
and

what is Nergal?
NERGAL - aka Erra and Irra
is the Mesopotamian god of death, war, and destruction :smile:
He began as a regional, probably agricultural, god
of the Babylonian city of Kutha
in the Early Dynastic Period c. 2900-2700 BCE
HOWEVER

In the late Babylonian astral-theological system

NERGAL is related to the planet MARS.

As a fiery god of destruction and war
NERGAL doubtless seemed an appropriate choice for the red planet MARS
and
he was equated by the Greeks to the war-god ARES = Latin for MARS
hence the current name of the planet :smile:

JUPITERASC

Mars is the planet of energy and Saturn is the planet of discipline.
Maybe someone doesn't
have these planets well aspected for physical activity
but
is there a time during they day
such as when the ascendant touches one of these planets
and an individual will have more strength and energy to workout?
experiment with the FREE TRANSITS SOFTWARE :smile:
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits
to discover
precise times
for if, or when
a transiting ascendant touches a natal planet
the software has option to choose Sidereal or Tropical

Ghost00

Banned
Thank you for the attachment. Good news, you have optimal workout elections! You wouldn't want me to say "2am is the time" in all likelihood lol! Well, I made a chart for your 2020. Best times are Dawn until about two hours after Dawn and dusk including hour or so after dusk. Third best time would be around 1330 this time of year.
Potion is made of special raw seeds. It works wonders. But if you live for the burn you wouldn't like potion because it tends to take away aches and pains. Makes you lose love handles and unsightly fat. I barely work out but have six pack.

AstroAries

Thank you for the attachment. Good news, you have optimal workout elections! You wouldn't want me to say "2am is the time" in all likelihood lol! Well, I made a chart for your 2020. Best times are Dawn until about two hours after Dawn and dusk including hour or so after dusk. Third best time would be around 1330 this time of year.
Potion is made of special raw seeds. It works wonders. But if you live for the burn you wouldn't like potion because it tends to take away aches and pains. Makes you lose love handles and unsightly fat. I barely work out but have six pack.

Please tell me how I can get this potion or how I can make it. What special seeds is it made from? Please private message me if you want.