Visions of AW

AppLeo

I seriously wish I could meet everyone on here. It's really weird not knowing what anyone sounds or looks like.

Can I host the party?

CapAquaPis

An AW "meet and great" convention? Good idea, but not every forum member will be able to make it. We need a date and time, and also place and country. NYC? Disneyland Hotel? L.A.? Las Vegas? or beautiful Palm Springs? (when it cools down). About 1,000 members (not sure how many are banned) plus the forum staff invited. What do I look like? "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog". :lol: (WOOF)

sadge

An AW "meet and great" convention? Good idea, but not every forum member will be able to make it. We need a date and time, and also place and country. NYC? Disneyland Hotel? L.A.? Las Vegas? or beautiful Palm Springs? (when it cools down). About 1,000 members (not sure how many are banned) plus the forum staff invited. What do I look like? "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog". :lol: (WOOF)

I swear, CAP. All of your posts are perfectly hilarious. :biggrin:

david starling

I don't care how old you think I am.

I wouldn't care how old you say you are, except that I believe the chart you say is yours really is, and isn't the chart of your 19 year old grandson. That's because your views fit the chart. You're a good catalyst for discussion, and that's important. Hey, what if Noam Chomsky is a member?!! What username would the Noamster choose to use? :lol:

AppLeo

I wouldn't care how old you say you are, except that I believe the chart you say is yours really is, and isn't the chart of your 19 year old grandson.

I don't have a grandson. What the hell? I'm 19. Why would you think I'm some senior citizen??? I thought I lacked maturity, according to most people.

That's because your views fit the chart. You're a good catalyst for discussion, and that's important. Hey, what if Noam Chomsky is a member?!! What username would the Noamster choose to use? :lol:

Of course I'm good for discussion.

If Noam Chomsky is a member, I'd have a lot to say to him. His username would be something a commie would use.

Chrysalis

Hey Appy, there's nothing wrong with being an OAP, embrace it :whistling:

Hope your Grandsons doing well in life, your a good OAP rolemodel to him.

david starling

I don't have a grandson. What the hell? I'm 19. Why would you think I'm some senior citizen??? I thought I lacked maturity, according to most people.

Of course I'm good for discussion.

If Noam Chomsky is a member, I'd have a lot to say to him. His username would be something a commie would use.

That's the point. For all I know, you're an aardvark who learned how to use a computer. :unsure: Anyone could be anyone. [Not really an aardvark--just thought it sounded funny.]

Chrysalis

That's the point. For all I know, you're an aardvark who learned how to use a computer. :unsure: Anyone could be anyone. [Not really an aardvark--just thought it sounded funny.]

So true....lol.

These avatars and names are such a conspiracy at times :ninja:

I think we really need to do this AW get together, and see who everyone really is about....im sure ill be running for the hills after meeting some :unsure:

If we do manage to do this get together Appy, let us know beforehand if your coming, and we can then arrange for a lower level venue...what with your zimmer frame and that, it maybe easier for you :love:

david starling

So true....lol.

These avatars and names are such a conspiracy at times :ninja:

I think we really need to do this AW get together, and see who everyone really is about....im sure ill be running for the hills after meeting some :unsure:

If we do manage to do this get together Appy, let us know beforehand if your coming, and we can then arrange for a lower level venue...what with your zimmer frame and that, it maybe easier for you :love:

I'm going to hire an out of work actor to represent me. AppLeo can just send her grandson. :lol: