Is he a bad guy? They say he cant be trusted

katydid

If my daughter showed me this chart, asking if she should date him, I’d probably tell her to run away from him and to doubt anything that he tells her. [ but she wouldn't listen either, lol]

I might be wrong. Maybe he has totally changed his ways. But you need to keep your eyes open and protect your heart, until you find out if he is sincere.

Mars @ 17 Taurus in the 12th house, exactly squaring Venus @ 17 Aquarius, is the archetype of a player—of a male who wants to conquer women, and will say and do whatever needed, even if it is not all truthful.

Although he is a Pisces, and seems very innocent and compassionate, his Sun is receiving harsh squared from Uranus in the 8th and Saturn in the 7th. So I think he is on the eternal quest for his soul mate, but after forming a seemingly deep strong bond, he cuts it off quickly, and moves on to the next. I might be wrong. Maybe he is past all of that behavior now. But you need to do some sleuthing to find out what his recent past has been about. If he has a few recent ex-girlfriends, who thought they were deeply in LOVE, but he suddenly bolted—then walk away..

Look at his Mars @ 17 Taurus, His Venus @ 17 Aquarius——and the squares.opposition to his Pluto @ 9 Scorpio. YOUR PLUTO IS 17 SCORPIO. So you are personally hooked right in to that T-square of his. Are you another victim of his fickle nature OR are you his long lost soulmate, finally fitting perfectly into the puzzle?

I guess we have to wait and see. I just don’t want you to be blindsided if he is up to his old tricks. :ninja:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Katydid's readings are so legit. I just wanted to add: You see his Saturn? It's squaring his Sun and Jupiter. Saturn, from what I've read, is the teller of lies and when in square to the identity....watch out as I think he may be a pathological liar.

I'm still new though, so grains of salt and all that jazz.

MiaMiaMia

Katydid's readings are so legit. I just wanted to add: You see his Saturn? It's squaring his Sun and Jupiter. Saturn, from what I've read, is the teller of lies and when in square to the identity....watch out as I think he may be a pathological liar.

I'm still new though, so grains of salt and all that jazz.

The liar aspect fits the player persona described earlier.

My Saturn also squares my Jupiter (but Semi-sextile Sun), does that make me at risk of lying too?:andy:

sibylline

Well, the chart could definitely be deceptive. The chart is almost completely clandestine with the 12th house planets squaring 8th house, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, Merc in Pisces. The time appears rounded but if Venus is really the chart ruler, we can see how the situation katy described would arise, but the Venus square Mars at the most basic level can show relationships issues and friction with the opposite sex.

I've known some (not all, but enough to fit a pattern) of Pisces Sun/Scorpio Moon to be capable of emotional manipulation to a high degree. I have an acquaintance with almost all of the same positions and aspects as this guy here, besides the outer planets and the Mercury. She won't give her birth time because once I told her about her personal positions and she found it too true and doesn't want to be completely "found out". She is not at all a nice person, and will take advantage of a person if it benefits her.

Then again, we don't know at what level of maturity and evolution a person is, what their background is, life experiences, etc. Positions manifest in various ways based on other factors. The Pisces/Scorpio could use their insight to uplift rather than exploit other people, and a 12th house and Venus like that could be the most compassionate humanitarian.

katydid

Are there traits or influences anyone else can see?

I'm just grasping at straws, any insight from you guys would be comforting/helpful & very much appreciated :love::kissing::smile:

As Sib just said, a lot depends upon the natives level of advancement, maturity, evolution.

It might help us if you could describe him a bit and the status of your relationship. Are you newly dating? Is this an exclusive relationships or have you just recently met?

Is he mature and seemingly responsible? How did you meet and fall in love?

katydid

Thank you for this breakdown - really helpful :)

I wish I could run for the hills but he has taken over my mind and soul it seems.....:( Never been one to give another power over me but the choice seems to have been made for me.

Can you please elaborate on the T square and what influence this has? should I watch out for anything?

Also, is there any romantic pull over him that you can see from our charts?

Mars square Venus, in 12th/8th, can indicate someone who is fickle. They may have a hard time deciding which way to go in a relationship, but they may send very mixed messages to their partners. First they are all in, giving green lights, acting like they are in love. But the square kicks in and suddenly they have massive doubts. and with the 12th/8th involvement, they may not be as honest as need be in expressing those doubts. Mars/Venus squares are known for pulling the 'disappearing acts' upon unsuspecting partners. This is one reason I say you should protect your heart for now.

And yes, your Pluto fitting in perfectly with his Mars/Venus square indicates that he would feel quite strongly for you. You could perhaps be the missing piece of the emotional puzzle. The problem is that everyone born within months of your birth has Pluto in that same place. :sideways:

Again, I might be misreading his intentions. Maybe he is a good guy. But you need to look closely and stay objective to figure it out.

katydid

This makes something of sense - he was to move to Canada and didn't. Literally days beforehand. He was actually due to confirm the marriage vows here in the uk 2 days before his flight left for Canada.

He actually went through with that part, telling me that they had both agreed that they may as well go ahead with the party but that she knew, he wasn't getting on the flight with her back to Canada.

.....I feel so nervous. He is a con-artist or con-artist!?!?

I don't think he is a con artist. But I do think he has trouble making a decision and sticking to it.

And he also may fall for the 'grass is always greener' syndrome. He is married, committed to a long time partner, and yet he decides that his platonic friend would be a better fit so he pulls out of the marriage, days after the vow renewal ceremony. He actually RENEWS HIS VOWS, before friends and family, knowing it is a lie? <<<That is a perfect illustration of Mars in the 12th square Venus in the 8th. Mars in the 12th is hidden agendas, hidden motivations challenging one's intimate relationships. His wife was the victim of that shenanigan.

Mars square Venus has a really hard time figuring out what they want. It can create a lot of drama and confusion. He essentially threw away his marriage for a woman who already had a longtime boyfriend. And now he is still flirting with others, just to see what comes from it? :pouty:

sibylline

Do you mind elaborating on your first paragraph? " The chart is almost completely clandestine with the 12th house planets squaring 8th house, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, Merc in Pisces. " - What does this mean?:w00t:

It means the chart would suggest he is the type to keep his thoughts, ideas, and actions to himself. So that may be why you were advised not to trust him, because he won't necessarily be as open and straightforward as others would be.

Re the backstory & wedding story: he sounds like bad news and I agree with katy that he has the grass is greener syndrome. Although if you're not looking for something serious and want more freedom then I suppose that works perfectly.

He actually RENEWS HIS VOWS, before friends and family, knowing it is a lie? <<<That is a perfect illustration of Mars in the 12th square Venus in the 8th. Mars in the 12th is hidden agendas, hidden motivations challenging one's intimate relationships.

Wait, is his Venus in the 8th in whole signs or...? I agree with Mars in 12th house hidden agenda.

Last edited:

ashriia

Interesting thread. But I'm confused. Isn't venus in the 11th house at the apex of a t-square? Are you saying 8th house venus due to uranus?

katydid

Sorry, when houses get distorted, I tend to count signs instead.

I see a square from Taurus in the 12th to Aquarius as being' 8th house energy.' But it is not according to the cusps shown.