Undecided

Sagime01

Hi everyone!
Im in a situation...and i dont know what to do
I will post two composite charts, chart 1 is my curent bf, this relationship is extremly intense and heavy and i feel I cannot get out

Chart 2 is a guy that i met recently and everything seems so easy...i feel more relaxed and free, is he the answer for me to leave my actual bf?(thing that i tried many times, each time a failure)

With the other guy,we met few times where he works and i need those services and 1 time a coffee, very pleasant and friendly, he knows my situation

I have to mention that synastry 1 is full of squares and his chiron touches my asc, its not enough that i have natally moon conj chiron...
Also his pluto and moon touches my IC and his sun and saturn touches my DC...i mean...will i ever escape?! His venus in my 7 house...sometimes i want him, sometimes i hate him

In synastry 2 his chiron is placed in my 10 house, 10 degree from MC...
Moon in 10 house
Asc desc conj
His saturn on my ic
His sun, venus, neptune, mercury, uranus, saturn, all fall in my 4th house...so many, what does this mean?

I feel bcz of my chiron moon conj, i attract this people that are so hurt inside, so hurt that thay hurt me more(bf 1 and all the others that i had)
Bf 1 has chiron in 7 house
Guy 2 has chiron conj moon both conj IC...i cannot even imagine whats in there...

Help😔😔😔😔😔

Sagime01

on nr 2 i uploaded also with ref location since we both live in the same city and close by

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2..jpg
    2..jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2 with reference place.jpg
    2 with reference place.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 23