Who will be the next PM of the UK?

sven555

Hi everyone,

I just had a look at the odds for the next PM of the UK. Here are the top 10 candidates ranked in order from most likely to least likely.

1. Theresa May --> 2/5
  2. Andrea Leadsom --> 14/5
  3. Micheal Gove --> 19/1
  4. Stephen Crabb --> 56/1
  5. Tom Watson --> 66/1
  6. George Osborne --> 123/1
  7. Liam Fox --> 123/1
  8. Boris Johnson --> 170/1
  9. Jeremy Corbyn --> 294/1
  10. David Miliband --> 674/1
What I am curious to know is, is there a way of telling who is most likely to succeed David Cameron? Or If anyone has done any research already and has an answer. :)

sven555

Kitchy

Banned
sven -

Outcomes in sports and political victories, I've discovered over time, can be determined by the athlete's or candidate's accurate natal chart using progressions and transits.

You might look at what's available of Joan Quigley's astrology applications.

She was instrumental in Ronald Reagan's political campaigns and planning.

AJ Astrology

Hi everyone,

I just had a look at the odds for the next PM of the UK. Here are the top 10 candidates ranked in order from most likely to least likely.

1. Theresa May --> 2/5

It's now between those two. You'd have to look at their charts and compare them to England's natal chart. To make a long story short, May was opposed to Brexit, while Leadsom was for Brexit.

AJ Astrology

Hey all,

If we do a contest chart, and assign Leadsom as the role of challenger, then it looks like Theresa May will be the next prime minister. She is Libra Venus sitting comfortably in her own H1. Leadsom is Sagittarius Mars in H3 with Moon separating from Saturn and about to conjunct Mars.

There is no time of birth for either May or Leadsom, but May is known to be a Libra.

Attachments

• PM Election.jpg
    PM Election.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 24

ukdesifem

My honest view is May will edge it.

I've looked at both of their charts, and I believe they each have strong transits.

Though whilst both have Pluto early in Libra/late in Virgo, May has her Sun in Libra, and as Jupiter will transit Libra, she will definitely feel energised, more relatable, and keen to bring balance. The Tories need this overall, and I think based on her fashion sense and looks for a 60 year old woman overall, she has very strong Venus energy.

I'm going to post a blog I have on this, since it's interesting to note how they aspects play out.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Hey all,

If we do a contest chart, and assign Leadsom as the role of challenger, then it looks like Theresa May will be the next prime minister. She is Libra Venus sitting comfortably in her own H1. Leadsom is Sagittarius Mars in H3 with Moon separating from Saturn and about to conjunct Mars.

There is no time of birth for either May or Leadsom, but May is known to be a Libra.

The UK doesn't have birth times on birth certificates. May's birthday is 1st October, so definitely a Libra.

ukdesifem

Hi everyone,

1. Theresa May --> 2/5
  3. Micheal Gove --> 19/1
  4. Stephen Crabb --> 56/1
  5. Tom Watson --> 66/1
  6. George Osborne --> 123/1
  7. Liam Fox --> 123/1
  8. Boris Johnson --> 170/1
  9. Jeremy Corbyn --> 294/1
  10. David Miliband --> 674/1
What I am curious to know is, is there a way of telling who is most likely to succeed David Cameron? Or If anyone has done any research already and has an answer. :)

sven555

I've looked into this before, and there are some prime transits. Jupiter returns, Jupiter trines, Mercury, Sun, Uranus, Pluto and Mars transits/aspects.

ukdesifem

showgif.cgi

This is Ms. Leadsom's chart, with transits on the election date.

At this point, she has good transits, Pluto trine Pluto, Jupiter trine Sun, Sun trine Sun, TN trine Sun, and Uranus trine Uranus.

She certainly does, and will, feel very confident in this election process/season.

I do believe as said, that Mrs. May will win.

ukdesifem

astro_24gw_01_theresa_may_201699.83755.46603.gif

Jupiter will be near trine her Sun, and whilst in Libra will move towards her Sun as it goes direct/retrograde in the sign.

Sun will transit Jupiter, and near her Mercury, whist Pluto is trine Jupiter.

Both will feel confident, but to me May may edge due to Sun near Jupiter, and Jupiter near her Mercury and Sun.