Best Careers based on chart

conspiracy theorist

Wow! It's so much better, CT, when people say something about their background. A blind chart reading is hard to do, and I had no idea about your tough school.

Given what you've said, a career in military intelligence would seem to pull several themes together for you. You've got that interesting mix of far-seeing, horizon-expanding Sagittarius in the 12th house (of people who are mobility-restricted) and that sun-Pluto need to live life pretty close to the bone. You might do some of this work for a civilian government agency or for a private company involved in computer security systems (anti-hacking,) but that first house Mars should count for something.

If you want to work with family members in building a company, something dealing with security systems might appeal to you.

I re-read what I wrote and it does sound a bit more dramatic than how it panned out in real life. But yes, the school I am working with is tough and the students aren't the best and brightest in the country so many of them aren't interested in school work/advancing academically.

Military intelligence sounds like a real possibility, I agree.

Security systems is interesting but my brother and father don't seem to have interests in that area. They are more practical in their outlook (both have some Virgo influence) and my little brother will be starting an entrepreneurship degree come August. My dad has almost completed preparations to starting a business in a very Martial/Mercury field. So things are progressing quite nicely.

RaRohini

Thank you RaRohini,

This vedic perspective definitely has made some stuff click in my mind, especially regarding some personality tendencies. I checked out more info on the Mula Nakshatra and it makes sense why I have a strong attraction to tradition and building foundations. I have a desire to elevate my family to a higher socio-economic standing and ideally start to build a family "empire". Fortunately, my dad and my brother have the same goals so we are often on the same page. I have an interest in legacy and admire families that become and remain established and influential in their local and international circles.

Parsing out the relevant tidbits -- I could incorporate leadership skills, calmness under pressure, research skills, global reach/influence, equanimity/acceptance of death with elements of danger and rescue... that sounds glamorous as hell lol.

This has given me much to ponder about and I can see where these qualities are relevant to the careers/professions I am considering. Thank you so much for your reply. :)

Astro question -- I'm aware that dashas are a timing technique in astrology but what exactly are they and how are they calculated? And if possible, a brief description of what the Jupiter Dasha means in regards to my situation, thanks.

Hi CT !

Dasha in sanskrit means direction. It may mean transit but i am not sure whether it is the same as the western system transits.Each person is supposed to undergo the influence of all the planets during his life ( total number of years is taken to be 120) ..maybe it was so in the vedic days 😃. So some planets influence the persons life for a longer time ( rahu and Saturn) .

I am sending a link which explains the concept of dashas.
http://www.hinduastrology.com/astrology/readarticle/Know%20your%20Dasha

I would like to know more about western astrology as well.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Hi CT !

Dasha in sanskrit means direction. It may mean transit but i am not sure whether it is the same as the western system transits.Each person is supposed to undergo the influence of all the planets during his life ( total number of years is taken to be 120) ..maybe it was so in the vedic days 😃. So some planets influence the persons life for a longer time ( rahu and Saturn) .

I am sending a link which explains the concept of dashas.
http://www.hinduastrology.com/astrology/readarticle/Know your Dasha

Thanks for the info RR :).

I would like to know more about western astrology as well.

I'll pm you.

RaRohini

Vedic astrology clearly defines the careers suitable for an individual depending on his Birth Nakshatra. According to Hindu mythology, there are 4 Varna’s
Brahmin Varna
Kshatriya Varna
Vaishya Varna
Shudra Varna

Yes very true kppanday! They are not actually caste systems but the strengths that individuals are born with. No one is superior to the other. I always wonder ..when the ancient hindu texts say that ones caste is determined by the birth and cannot be changed, they are actually referring to the nakshatras or Zodiacs under which they are born; otherwise they could have said that one gets his caste from his father. But they didnt say that.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I would give my insight, but everything said is beyond me, so... :lol:

I hope your career works out well for you CT :joyful:

AppLeo

Have a go Apple. You can practice your skills on ya boy CT

Well, I know that whatever career you pick you're definitely going to be a leader. Don't ever be a follower or work for someone else. Literally all celestial objects are on the left side of the chart and a majority of them are in masculine signs; too me that says that you work best as your own boss. If other people tell you what to do, you'll suffer.

Having Venus in the first with Mars and ruler of the 10th probably means that you'll gain some hefty followers and partnerships along the way.

But having all that Sag with Aquarius Moon, yet it's in the 1st and 12th... It just looks like you can become anything you want honestly. Mars conjunct Venus points to passionate actions or creativity of some sort. Your career has to be something that love, I think. :unsure:

That's what I got :joyful: