sorry for so many charts, but does he love her?

dowhanawi

The ac is at the end if a sign (Virgo) which suggests the chart is invalid. This would occur for several reasons including asking the same question over and over in hopes of a different answer. The other thing is the moon placement plus aspect to Pluto suggests it is to late and you font have all the facts. All this would leave me to believe it is time to move on. Sorry.

Oddity

If you love this man as much as you claim to, can you just let him go to live his life? From everything every chart you've posted says, it looks like that's the only thing to do.

I don't mean to be cruel. I don't. But if you find yourself on the last day of your life, alone, because he never came back to you and you never considered being with anyone else - would you be all right with that?

Just let it go at this point. If we're all mistaken and you're reading correctly, he'll come back. But you can't do anything to make it happen faster. And if he's worth living an entirely loveless life for - well, that's your decision.

dowhanawi

You haven't been willing to accept any negative reading on any of the charts, that's cuz this hurts and it is raw. Cry it out and move on. Who knows, he might come back, but he won't like this, no man comes back to a broken woman. If they come back it is when they see strength.

dowhanawi

It seems to me like most women who hear "hes in a relationship" automatically side with the one hes currently with. I want an unbiased analysis, thats all.

People get in relationships by choice, and when its new, they want it. So that tends to show in charts. That and good strong women want other women to succeed, so advising to chase a man who has moved on goes against good advice.

heidy26

Can you please explain how you came to this conclusion?

She's Mercury - his 7th house. As you can see, Mercury/Jupiter are in mutual reception and in partile square.
Jupiter is not in a such good shape as for being in the 12th. He's probably worried and frightened.

The truth here (shown in the chart) is that the querent is creating his own misery - which is true - you are creating your own misery here.

Oddity

And we're not all women. That chart you posted (the second posted, I don't know what order you casted them all in), was utterly baleful. The others haven't been much better.

A peregrine Saturn sitting on the ascendant with the moon about to square it and the quesited's significator in 12, combust - that just can't be spun into a 'good' reading.

It's possible that everyone here is wrong, but it's not terribly likely. Still, at the end of the day, you're an adult, it's your life, and you make your own decisions. If the astrology is only making that more difficult, you might do well to set it aside.

Oddity

The querent is always the asc ruler under every circumstance.

Strictly speaking, this isn't true. Usually it is, but in a number of situations, the querent doesn't take the first house ruler.

Not so much for your benefit, but for anyone else who might be learning horary.

In this chart I asked "will we be together?" Here is my interpretation:

The significators mercury and jupiter are in mutual reception, albeit both in detriment, and mercury, his significator is exalted in my sign. Mercury (him) applies to Jupiter (me). This points to strong potential of us coming together, but even more so, because Venus, at 25° conjuncts Spica, as well as the Asc/Dec axis= very favorable and Venus collects the light of both significators, mercury and moon. Not ONLY that, but the quesiteds natal Venus conjuncts the horary Venus exactly. Further reinforcement.

There is, of course, even more detail than this, but would anyone have anything to add?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_l.51639.5078.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_l.51639.5078.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would have to disagree. That is against rules for horary.

I fear you do not understand the rules of horary well yet. If you did, you would know and accept that you cannot post multiple charts about the same matter. Yet you do, anyway.

You are also not permitted to inquire into the affairs of two other people. You could ask if he loves you and you would be the querent. But you cannot ask if he loves her, because, as you point out, you are the querent. But she IS the 7th from the 7th, so it breaks down. But only because you are violating the rules of horary. Hence the late rising point. It indicates that horary is done with you in this matter.

Your first chart has the answer. Defer to what it says.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
In this chart I asked "will we be together?" Here is my interpretation:

The significators mercury and jupiter are in mutual reception, albeit both in detriment, and mercury, his significator is exalted in my sign. Mercury (him) applies to Jupiter (me). This points to strong potential of us coming together, but even more so, because Venus, at 25° conjuncts Spica, as well as the Asc/Dec axis= very favorable and Venus collects the light of both significators, mercury and moon. Not ONLY that, but the quesiteds natal Venus conjuncts the horary Venus exactly. Further reinforcement.

There is, of course, even more detail than this, but would anyone have anything to add?

Late rising point. Again. Please give it a rest.

katydid

I think you might do better by looking at YOUR natal and YOUR transits/progressions, to see what is going on. I know you have a very strong 8th house. Maybe you are having a Pluto transit which is making it hard to move through this?

dowhanawi

You had kindness, honesty. You didn't like it and the result was a rather aggressive defense that none of these responders deserve.

katydid

Well considering our significators have always been mercury and jupiter, they remain mercury and jupiter. Its not logical that i wouldnt be ruled by the Asc.

Since you want to teach horary why dont you give some examples of cases when the ruler of the Asc is not the querents significator.

Still havent gotten any good evidence here. Because what you're saying simply isn't true. If it were true, there would be facts and evidence to back it up.

notes from a well known horary expert:

Choosing-a-significator-in-horary-astrology----

The method of finding the significator is as follows: You must determine whether the ruler of the Ascendant and the Moon is more appropriately placed, and prioritize that planet in your interpretation. We start with the ruler of the Ascendant and if it is disqualified, we then examine the Moon.
The key way to determine which is the better planet to use is the one that aspects the Ascendant, or aspects another planet that itself aspects the Ascendant, or (and this is my favorite part) it aspects another planet that aspects yet another planet that aspects the Ascendant (I trust you got that).

http://www.ninagryphon.com/choosing-a-significator-in-horary-astrology/

katydid

No one has analysed the chart "will we be together?" In the original chart, i did not ask that. Period. Explained in my other thread.

I have a pluto transit to venus in 5 years. So does he, because our venus' are opposite.

I'm done. I'll go somewhere else. Now I know what not to divulge. Stick to facts of the charts, people. I dont need your counseling.

You say that you do not need counseling. And I am going to respectfully disagree. You appear to be setting yourself up for a long and lonely existence by refusing to come to terms with the current status of your relationship with your ex.

You guys had 12 years to try and come together and for whatever reasons, it never worked out. And now he is starting a family with someone else, so it seems even less of an optimum time to begin your relationship together.

I hate to see you sitting and waiting, as you describe it, while he builds his life and family somewhere else. You need to build yourself a new life and not sit and hope that he does not love his new partner. That is a dead end for your 8th house energy. And I speak from painful experience. Thank goodness my Venus in Sag kicked in and took over from my Capricorn 8th house and I found my TRUE love of my life--married now for 32 years. :kissing: