What would your ideal guy/girl be like ?

obsidianmineral

Btw i only like mars/venus in scorpio... or moon, hmmm or mercury....infact yes most :lol:

Aren't Venus and the Moon in detriment/fall respectively in the sign? It's meant to be a bad thing, not a good thing. In any case, only Mars is good in Scorpio. The triplicity is ruled by Mars during the day and night traditionally speaking, so only Mars can do good in Scorpio. I mean, I guess Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter could be in their terms during some degrees, but that's as far as it goes.

edit: Sorry and Pluto as well

Last edited:

Chrysalis

But I feel like Scorpios are guys who could stab you in the back at any moment. They're dangerous. Always planning stuff and stuff.

True but if i have scorpio traits too, then ill always have something up my sleeve to to come back with.

Its just the dark,intense,sexy,deep, till death do us part energy i need/want.

AquarianRising

But I feel like Scorpios are guys who could stab you in the back at any moment. They're dangerous. Always planning stuff and stuff.

Well, you could say they're always suspicious, sure. They expect darkness because darkness exists; most people just refuse to see it. And if you were going to retaliate for some harm to your person, would you want to announce it to the world before hand? Of course not; that would rob you of the advantage. Scorpio/Pluto simply looks deeper and more honestly at things than most. It's not interested in fluffy idealism, but prefers cold, hard reality 'cause at least then it knows what it's looking at. Albeit, it approaches cold, hard reality from an emotional standpoint, which is different than how some other signs (Earth in particular) would. Anyway, what makes them dangerous is they aren't easily bought out with gifts and smiles. In fact, give them either and they're apt to wonder what you're after. :biggrin:

Chrysalis

Aren't Venus and the Moon in detriment/fall respectively in the sign? It's meant to be a bad thing, not a good thing. In any case, only Mars is good in Scorpio.

Yes moons in fall in scorpio, but that's only because scorpios struggle to express their emotions as they are so secretive/private.

But they do eventually when they know they can truly trust someone.

obsidianmineral

Well, you could say they're always suspicious, sure. They expect darkness because darkness exists; most people just refuse to see it. And if you were going to retaliate for some harm to your person, would you want to announce it to the world before hand? Of course not; that would rob you of the advantage. Scorpio/Pluto simply looks deeper and more honestly at things than most. It's not interested in fluffy idealism, but prefers cold, hard reality 'cause at least then it knows what it's looking at. Albeit, it approaches cold, hard reality from an emotional standpoint, which is different than how some other signs (Earth in particular) would. Anyway, what makes them dangerous is they aren't easily bought out with gifts and smiles. In fact, give them either and they're apt to wonder what you're after. :biggrin:

I myself have Mars in Scorpio and can relate to some of the things you said, but I definitely believe that we can make the world better. Reality is cold and mean and yeah I do like to approach that emotionally, I guess I draw my strength from there. I don't announce to everyone my plans either cause I'd just feel awkward doing it. I just believe that a sunnier and pure hearted energy like Sagittarius, Aries and Leo is better. So I guess you could say I'm a bit like Scorpio, but don't think it is the best sign. I prefer a Saturn energy, which should be more serious. Scorpio can also make you unhappy. It's a very unhappy sign.

obsidianmineral

Yes moons in fall in scorpio, but that's only because scorpios struggle to express their emotions as they are so secretive/private.

But they do eventually when they know they can truly trust someone.

And because their emotional safety is expressed through holding grudges, so I don't think it's a beneficial placement to have your emotions related to darker thoughts such as violence and anger.

Scorps are weak once you confront them with just as much force and unyeilding resentment. Taurus is Scorpio's opposite. Scorps tend to clash or get on like house on fire with me and if it's a fight we leave each other wounded and never look back or we tear each other apart for eternity.

Bull & Scorpion Mars / Moons.

obsidianmineral

Scorps are weak once you confront them with just as much force and unyeilding resentment. Taurus is Scorpio's opposite. Scorps tend to clash or get on like house on fire with me and if it's a fight we leave each other wounded and never look back or we tear each other apart for eternity.

Bull & Scorpion Mars / Moons.

I agree, seeing how you've got Moon and Mars conjunct in Taurus near the midheaven and how you can understand the energy I can confirm that Scorpios are internally strong because they're not able to confront people outwardly. I don't know how it's like to have a Taurus Mars, but from the opposite sign I can say this is how the energy is manifested.

UraSatVen1029

Huh. A lot have chosen some Leo, Cancer and Scorpio. I especially did not expect Scorpio to be up there on the list. :andy:

Sun in Leo is a really nice placement for me. I have friends with this Sun placement and they're all so warm, fun, and generous! Moon in Leo is good too. Charismatic :joyful:

I'm torn between Moon in Cancer and Moon in Aquarius. I like Cancer because I love the caring and nurturing tendencies they give emotionally. Fits in opposition to my ascendant. Yet I also like Moon in Aquarius to mirror mine, because I'd love to rationalize with someone about emotions haha! But the moon has to have harmonious Venus and Pluto aspects.

Mercury in Scorpio/Libra would be cool too. I had a convo with my crush before and he has Mercury Scorp. Lmao, our conversations, no matter how much we tried to make it light and small, it would always end up rather deep and intriguing. Kinda turns me on.:whistling:

I love Venus in Pisces/Libra. These are signs that generally suit the Venusian nature. Also, I've always been into guys who are such musicians and have that dreamy quality. Venus also has to have harmonious aspects to Pluto.

definitely Mars in Cancer/Scorpio/Virgo.

Ascendant in Pisces/Scorpio.

Hmm. I need more fire though, it's what I lack in my chart.