Am I a bad person?

Since the beginning of my love life, I'm getting trapped in relationships that don't last. I destroy all of them. It's always the same scene: the guy gets me interested, but I can't stay interested for more than a couple of weeks. I start realising that he's not the one for me, and again, I break a heart. I grow from those relationships, my heart is stronger. But, I'm never satisfied with any type of relationship. This is actually happening in all segments of my life: family, friends, love affairs. I can't attach. I can't fall in love. Why am I like this? What can I do to become a better person?

I don't wanna be a heartbreaker anymore. This is absolutely depressing.

Thank you. Just for reading this.

Attachments

• Astral Map 2.gif
    Astral Map 2.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 44
Sun trine Moon but is trine a non compatible sign which is interesting.

Your Venus is afflicted by Neptune (opposite) and Saturn (opposite).

Venus opposite Neptune will cause struggles to get what you want in life, your outlook on your own image may be bad, you show Neptunian qualities like over fantasizing and idealizing your partners which will cause tremendous detriment to you when they do not live up to it.

Because you do not love yourself, it will show in how you love others, first you must over come yourself.

Saturn here makes the above even harder.

Sun trine Moon but is trine a non compatible sign which is interesting.

Your Venus is afflicted by Neptune (opposite) and Saturn (opposite).

Venus opposite Neptune will cause struggles to get what you want in life, your outlook on your own image may be bad, you show Neptunian qualities like over fantasizing and idealizing your partners which will cause tremendous detriment to you when they do not live up to it.

Because you do not love yourself, it will show in how you love others, first you must over come yourself.

Saturn here makes the above even harder.

You scared me, to be honest! Hahaha
Thank you for replying. I'm just wondering, what do you think about sun trine moon in an incompatible sign? I actually don't know the effect.

You scared me, to be honest! Hahaha
Thank you for replying. I'm just wondering, what do you think about sun trine moon in an incompatible sign? I actually don't know the effect.

Cancer and Aquarius are Water and Air mixing together, usually incompatible signs, this means you have quite the Aquarius way of emotions, yet your Sun is very emotional and is also in the 11th house which is Aquarius's house.

Taken from here: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#4_11

"Sun in Cancer, Moon in Aquarius

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces the kind of personality that can transmit an excellent understanding of yourself to others around you. You relate well to people and are likely to have the reputation for being one who is understanding and sympathetic. Yet you have a rather objective intellect that always seems to hold a large viewpoint. Your appeal may be to large groups of people more than to individuals as your aloofness and detachment draws people to you rather than drawing you toward others. You often appear preoccupied, as though you were caught up in many thoughts at the same time. You are critical of people, but always in a well-intentioned way. You have a good deal of pride and you're not one to bare your soul to those around you. There is little that is petty about you, and you have little time for pettiness in others. You have a way of achieving power over people, and you seem to spend little time or effort making friends. Nonetheless, you are well accepted for your general concern for people. With an aristocracy of bearing, you raise people to your level, rarely stooping to theirs."

So your intentions may be sound, but you go too far with Neptune, and to overcome this it will take a considerable amount of effort and willingness to change it.

Stop fantasizing too much, don't put your love on a pedestal.
Take my Pisces rising approach if it helps and just try to go with the flow, it's much easier in the long run.

StillOne

There's a lot of indicators in your chart regarding this. I would research the following... but first you must make sure that you have an accurate birth time.

Uranus Conjunct the Descendant.
Venus Opposition Neptune.
Venus Square Saturn.
Venus in the 12th house.
Sun Square Mars.
Mercury Square Mars.

Of course, you also have Moon in Aqua conjunct Jupiter in the 7th! That's a very technical placement. I hope someone can give insight on that.

Last edited:
There's a lot of indicators in your chart regarding this. I would research the following... but first you must make sure that you have an accurate birth time.

Uranus Conjunct the Descendant.
Venus Opposition Neptune.
Venus Square Saturn.
Venus in the 12th house.
Sun Square Mars.
Mercury Square Mars.

Of course, you also have Moon in Aqua conjunct Jupiter in the 7th! That's a very technical placement. I hope someone can give insight on that.

It's accurate! Thank you for replying. I'm going to study these aspects.

Animatrix

Venus opposite Neptune makes you idealize your partner, and no person on Earth can live up to the Neptunian image - we are all humans here on earth, unfortunately.

With Venus square Saturn you have to be careful to not one day become heartbroken yourself, so watch your karma and give your relationships some time before you enter into a union!