How to let go of feelings that are holding me down ?

Cellia

I have been suffering from unrequited love for a friend and want to be able to enjoy our friendship without the constant pain from my greedy feelings.
I would really appreciate it, if anyone tried to find something in my chart to help me. Am I prone to wishful thinking ? Do I have trouble discerning my fantasies from reality ? Am I perceptive when it comes to the feelings of others ? Am I capable of unconditional love ? How am I when it comes to love and devotion ? I'm interested in who I am in love. Also who could I attract ?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_jessie.61349.49454.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_jessie.61349.49454.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Praymantus

What jumped out at me:

8th house placements

Pluto aspecting Sun/Moon/Mercury

Neptune aspecting Sun/Moon

Planets in 8th/4th/12th houses

Taurus Sun/Mercury/Mars

All this information indicates a tendency towards fixation on an object of desire, sometimes to the exclusion of other things. With the Plutonian stuff, there will be a tendency to end up in situations involving yearning, unrequited feelings, obsessiveness. The Neptune stuff shows there the fantasizing comes in but I think the fixed houses, Pluto, and Taurus show this. Even though only your MC is in a water sign, I think you may be a deeply emotional person and receptive to the feelings of others.

You probably attract emotional, fire/water types in your life. You might be possessive over someone you like, but you will also do anything to make your partner comfortable and feel safe.

As for dealing with unrequited feelings, I have been there as I have Taurus Mars + a lot of Pluto going on in my own natal chart. It is easier said than done but you might need to distance yourself from the object of your desire for a while, focus on hobbies or throw yourself into work. I'm not sure if you have made your feelings known, though.

Also, tell me if I am off about anything. Haven't interpreted a chart in a while.

GoldenLion12

I have been suffering from unrequited love for a friend and want to be able to enjoy our friendship without the constant pain from my greedy feelings.
I would really appreciate it, if anyone tried to find something in my chart to help me. Am I prone to wishful thinking ? Do I have trouble discerning my fantasies from reality ? Am I perceptive when it comes to the feelings of others ? Am I capable of unconditional love ? How am I when it comes to love and devotion ? I'm interested in who I am in love. Also who could I attract ?

Libra being your ascendant, and Taurus Sun, Mercury, Mars all play a role in your unconditional love since Venus is the lower octave of unconditional love. It’s the masculine and feminine energies so you have both perspectives. It’s got it’s Venusian and French romantic poetry, literary, poetic, style.

What’s difficult about Libra/Taurus is Libra is air so you want to blow around like the wind and chase me if you can, while Taurus is earth, grounded and stable. Libra wants to be a flirt, but play hard to get, while Taurus wants something steady, secure, and stable. You may be giving mixed messages.

Both are sensual, sexual, five senses, and tends to want to be lured around by their senses. You enjoy the pleasures of life, the finer things of clothing, food, wine, and shelter. Again, the artisan.

Taurus in Mercury is how you communicate. And Mars is how you bounce around on the earth. Fight and argue. And you can be a bit stubborn. What you’re talking about is desire and the object of your affection.

This is diverting your attention from them and accepting they want to move on. While you had time together, it may just have been a season where you learned certain lessons about yourself and relationships.

Your North Node Libra/South Node Aries, so you will have a tendency to gravitate towards the Libra’s and Aries. Libra/Aries is like one unit, polarity pole. It’s balancing the energy of both. Libra the psychology of listening.

Disciplining your five senses. Not being manipulated by your emotions, thoughts, feelings when it comes to a guy. Aries is more Plutonian/Mars. Fire. It’s more of the Military/Spiritual warrior with the Scorpio. And also needs to be disciplined. Watch your words, and how you speak with a guy. Try not to control the relationship. Allow them to be who they are.

Taurus/Libra is the nurturing, positive mindset, and when you dive into the lighter side of things, instead of the plutonian/mars relationships go a lot smoother. Venus in Gemini might say things too much and need to discipline when you say things, and when not to say them.

Move when you should, and pull back in the right timing. Chiron in Libra basically says Libra’s are teaching you something in relationships in the negative and positive. This may be about learning to set personal boundaries emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically with Aries relationships. Finding balance within yourself and them.

sadge

Celia,
To find answers to these questions, you have to understand the synastry between you and this friend. But that is still only one piece of the puzzle. First, study the natals for both of you, but most importantly, you. Then look at the composite. Then compare each natal to the composite to see how the relationship impacts each person as an individual. Sometimes in cases of unrequited love, you will see that one person is more directly impacted than the other in terms of the significant connections between planets/points in the composite and the natal.

Understanding the synastry between you will reveal a lot about yourself.you can't really know the answers to your questions just by looking at your own chart. For example, you asked if you're prone to wishful thinking in regards to this relationship? Well, we could look at how your friend's chart hits your chart and see what it is that is attracting you to him. That will tell you whether you are "wishful thinking" in regards to him

In general, Taurus energies are about preservation, so prominent Taurus placements have a hard time letting go of anything, but definitely not an impractical sign. Your Saturn in the 7th, Venus at MC (chart ruler) and Chiron the first will definitely be key figures in your relationships as well. Study these carefully.

Last edited:

Cellia

Celia,
To find answers to these questions, you have to understand the synastry between you and this friend. But that is still only one piece of the puzzle. First, study the natals for both of you, but most importantly, you. Then look at the composite. Then compare each natal to the composite to see how the relationship impacts each person as an individual. Sometimes in cases of unrequited love, you will see that one person is more directly impacted than the other in terms of the significant connections between planets/points in the composite and the natal.

Understanding the synastry between you will reveal a lot about yourself.you can't really know the answers to your questions just by looking at your own chart. For example, you asked if you're prone to wishful thinking in regards to this relationship? Well, we could look at how your friend's chart hits your chart and see what it is that is attracting you to him. That will tell you whether you are "wishful thinking" in regards to him

In general, Taurus energies are about preservation, so prominent Taurus placements have a hard time letting go of anything. Your Saturn in the 7th, Chiron the first SS

Libra being your ascendant, and Taurus Sun, Mercury, Mars all play a role in your unconditional love since Venus is the lower octave of unconditional love. It’s the masculine and feminine energies so you have both perspectives. It’s got it’s Venusian and French romantic poetry, literary, poetic, style.

What’s difficult about Libra/Taurus is Libra is air so you want to blow around like the wind and chase me if you can, while Taurus is earth, grounded and stable. Libra wants to be a flirt, but play hard to get, while Taurus wants something steady, secure, and stable. You may be giving mixed messages.

Both are sensual, sexual, five senses, and tends to want to be lured around by their senses. You enjoy the pleasures of life, the finer things of clothing, food, wine, and shelter. Again, the artisan.

Taurus in Mercury is how you communicate. And Mars is how you bounce around on the earth. Fight and argue. And you can be a bit stubborn. What you’re talking about is desire and the object of your affection.

This is diverting your attention from them and accepting they want to move on. While you had time together, it may just have been a season where you learned certain lessons about yourself and relationships.

Your North Node Libra/South Node Aries, so you will have a tendency to gravitate towards the Libra’s and Aries. Libra/Aries is like one unit, polarity pole. It’s balancing the energy of both. Libra the psychology of listening.

Disciplining your five senses. Not being manipulated by your emotions, thoughts, feelings when it comes to a guy. Aries is more Plutonian/Mars. Fire. It’s more of the Military/Spiritual warrior with the Scorpio. And also needs to be disciplined. Watch your words, and how you speak with a guy. Try not to control the relationship. Allow them to be who they are.

Taurus/Libra is the nurturing, positive mindset, and when you dive into the lighter side of things, instead of the plutonian/mars relationships go a lot smoother. Venus in Gemini might say things too much and need to discipline when you say things, and when not to say them.

Move when you should, and pull back in the right timing. Chiron in Libra basically says Libra’s are teaching you something in relationships in the negative and positive. This may be about learning to set personal boundaries emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically with Aries relationships. Finding balance within yourself and them.
I strongly agree with everything that was said, it confirms my ''hunches'', so I was wondering maybe anyone would mind looking a bit into the synastry between us two, if it would provide some futher insights ?