what does he want from me?

Salasi

what does my husband want from me?

Hey everybody,

I am a bit confused about my husband. He seems to be very unstable lately. He says he feels I am too much controlling and therefore is not happy anymore in our relationship (thinking even about divorcing)... so I try my best to not give him this suffocating feeling anymore and "let him go"... but now he seems to lose himself... like getting depressed and complaining he is all alone, nobody cares about him.... so i am very confused about what he wants from me...?

- I see he is venus retrograde in aries (my sign, but his detriment), so I would say he is in a very weak position at the moment...could explain his unstable behaviour. I am mars in taurus and moon in libra (both his signs)... could this mean he still cares about/loves me?
- Moon is applying to venus... could this mean he wants to come back to me? But because of his weak position, he does not know how, and the opposition could mean it would be very difficult?

I am as confused about this chart as I am about him... :unsure:
is there someone who might be able to give me a little bit more clarity about the situation? tnx a lot in advance :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_210_what_does_he_want_from_me_hr.54350.60917.jpg
    astro_2gw_210_what_does_he_want_from_me_hr.54350.60917.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: