What's ahead in my friend's career and love life? And what about these natal squares?

northernstar

Hi, am posting my friend's chart as I have talked a lot about my blooming interest in astrology and all the things I've learnt in here.

She is divorced, single mom, and things have been pretty hard the past few years, with no lasting luck in love, and setbacks at work.. She deserves to get some happy news, and I wonder if anyone sees any happy transits coming, or brighter spots in sight?

Also curious about her career ahead, and if anyone sees ane "news" here, and whether she might expect any upturns soon?

I am no expert at reading charts and have recently only learnt the basics, but I noticed there are quite a few squares in her natal chart, what do they tell of her dispositions from the beginning?

a BIG thanks to anyone who would care to comment on her chart :)

Attachments

• chartG2.jpg
    chartG2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 35

northernstar

I very carefully bump this up - anyone who would acre to give it a go..?

I see she has the midlife crisis aspect of uranus opp uranus, though.. And I think things have felt pretty more like crisis also the past few years.

Any hopes of relief/luck/happiness?

katydid

Yes, she does have a lot of squares in her natal. Looks like she made a lot of ‘progress’ in this incarnation by taking on so many hardships and difficulties to move through.She had to overcome a lot and had some rotten circumstances to deal with. I can see some nice progressions coming up for her that should improve things for her.

One thing I noted is that her Venus, which was retrograde at birth, is now Direct. You can look in her past progressions to see when it turned. But it is nice for her that it is now going forward. Soon it will conjunct itself and that might be a good cycle for love and material gain.

Also, her Sun is progressing out of the 12th house, finally. It is now conjunct the Ascendant, although still a few degrees into the 12th. But it will get better and better for her as it moves closer to the ascendant in the next 2 to 3 years. She will feel stronger, more self confident and more positive about her abilities and her attractiveness.

Her progressions show that things are on an upswing. She should work on self improvement and positive growth because that is the natural order of things in the next 2 years. She is coming into her own. :sideways:

northernstar

Yes, she does have a lot of squares in her natal. Looks like she made a lot of ‘progress’ in this incarnation by taking on so many hardships and difficulties to move through.She had to overcome a lot and had some rotten circumstances to deal with. I can see some nice progressions coming up for her that should improve things for her.

One thing I noted is that her Venus, which was retrograde at birth, is now Direct. You can look in her past progressions to see when it turned. But it is nice for her that it is now going forward. Soon it will conjunct itself and that might be a good cycle for love and material gain.

Also, her Sun is progressing out of the 12th house, finally. It is now conjunct the Ascendant, although still a few degrees into the 12th. But it will get better and better for her as it moves closer to the ascendant in the next 2 to 3 years. She will feel stronger, more self confident and more positive about her abilities and her attractiveness.

Her progressions show that things are on an upswing. She should work on self improvement and positive growth because that is the natural order of things in the next 2 years. She is coming into her own. :sideways:

Thanks a lot for answering katydid!! We appreciate it a lot!! :) Good to hear that better times are ahead bc the recent couples of years have been quite heavy ...