Sun conjunct Pluto

katydid

Funny that you should ask about Sun/Pluto. I just had an interesting Sun/Pluto discovery.

There is a despicable idiot in the States, named Aaron Hernandez. He was a very successful, popular football player on the Patriots. he had millions of dollars, was famous, and had a beautiful wife and new baby, who lived with him in a mansion.

And he threw it all away, is in prison for Life without parole, for several SENSELESS murders. He shot two random strangers because one of them accidentally bumped into hi at a nightclub. He followed them outside, drove up alongside their car and shot the 2 young men for no reason other than that senseless ridiculous thing. Then he ended up shooting two of his friends because they were with him at the time and he got paranoid they would tell. :bandit:

So I was just reading about him and wondered what was up with his chart. And I guess I was not all that surprised to see that he had :

Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio
Squaring an Aquarius Moon

OOPs---sound familiar?

conspiracy theorist

Funny that you should ask about Sun/Pluto. I just had an interesting Sun/Pluto discovery.

There is a despicable idiot in the States, named Aaron Hernandez. He was a very successful, popular football player on the Patriots. he had millions of dollars, was famous, and had a beautiful wife and new baby, who lived with him in a mansion.

And he threw it all away, is in prison for Life without parole, for several SENSELESS murders. He shot two random strangers because one of them accidentally bumped into hi at a nightclub. He followed them outside, drove up alongside their car and shot the 2 young men for no reason other than that senseless ridiculous thing. Then he ended up shooting two of his friends because they were with him at the time and he got paranoid they would tell. :bandit:

So I was just reading about him and wondered what was up with his chart. And I guess I was not all that surprised to see that he had :

Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio
Squaring an Aquarius Moon

OOPs---sound familiar?

lol, slightly.

How would you say all of this was relevant to his Sun conjunct Pluto though? I have a cousin with it who I could see being on that level of impulsive paranoia; once I came home and he drew for the knife until he realized it was me. He told me he thought I was a thief and was ready to stab me repeatedly.

katydid

lol, slightly.

How would you say all of this was relevant to his Sun conjunct Pluto though? I have a cousin with it who I could see being on that level of impulsive paranoia; once I came home and he drew for the knife until he realized it was me. He told me he thought I was a thief and was ready to stab me repeatedly.

Pluto is the ruler of the 8th house and the element of fixed water. So it is charisma, magnetism, intensity, desire and emotional control. It can be a generous healer with the desire to elevate and transcend, OR it can go to the depths of the darkness, and wreak havoc. :ninja:

With the Sun closely aligned, the native often aligns one's daily life principles with those of Pluto. So one becomes a mystic or a metaphysical force in a positive or negative way, depending upon one's personal agenda. :bandit:

sibylline

Oh, you all are talking about Aaron Hernandez. I'm so here for this thread because he was a friend of several of my friends.

I've been trying to get his birth time from one of them but it's a bit of a sore spot since one of the men he killed was well-liked among us. I've been studying his chart off and on; I believe he is a psychopath. Sun conjunct Pluto is one aspect among many, and I think it contributed. Though a correction on why he shot those people. It wasn't because he thought they would say anything about his past crimes. It was because they plotted against him and he wasn't the type to let go of a slight.

katydid

Oh, you all are talking about Aaron Hernandez. I'm so here for this thread because he was a friend of several of my friends.

I've been trying to get his birth time from one of them but it's a bit of a sore spot since one of the men he killed was well-liked among us. I've been studying his chart off and on; I believe he is a psychopath. Sun conjunct Pluto is one aspect among many, and I think it contributed. Though a correction on why he shot those people. It wasn't because he thought they would say anything about his past crimes. It was because they plotted against him and he wasn't the type to let go of a slight.

Ohhhh, I wish we could get his time of birth. I am so interested in trying to understand this idiot.

But I think you are right. He is a psychopath. So there is no making sense of his irrational, violent reactions.

And, yes, the second shootings were as you described. I just gave the quick version here for CT. But I have read a lot about his case. And I watched the live stream of his trial for the last case.

For being an intelligent person, he was a real idiot.

I wonder if the Saturn/Jupiter opposition plays into this weird personality complex of his. Like he believes he is above the law and rules do not affect him.

katydid

Also, it comes to mind that Charles Manson had Sun conjunct Pluto squaring Moon in Aquarius. I do think that there are similarities between the 2 psycopaths.

Hernandez had his 'crew' that followed him around and did whatever he ordered them to do so they could bask in his limelight. Only Hernandez was rich and talented and successful. Manson was a total loser.

sibylline

Ohhhh, I wish we could get his time of birth. I am so interested in trying to understand this idiot.

But I think you are right. He is a psychopath. So there is no making sense of his irrational, violent reactions.

And, yes, the second shootings were as you described. I just gave the quick version here for CT. But I have read a lot about his case. And I watched the live stream of his trial for the last case.

For being an intelligent person, he was a real idiot.

I wonder if the Saturn/Jupiter opposition plays into this weird personality complex of his. Like he believes he is above the law and rules do not affect him.

I will work on it. I'm very curious also. People think that his status has overshadowed the lives he took so discussion on him gets shut down quickly. So it will be tough. The squares between his Scorpio/Pluto stellium and Aquarius Moon are quite telling of his ability to shut off his emotions. Carter said this square can cause, "a genuine dislike of humanity".

To be completely honest, the people who were shot weren't "innocent", in general and in regard to these events. What they did was wrong to do to a friend. I say this having known one of them fairly well for years. They didn't deserve to die, however.

katydid

I will work on it. I'm very curious also. People think that his status has overshadowed the lives he took so discussion on him gets shut down quickly. So it will be tough. The squares between his Scorpio/Pluto stellium and Aquarius Moon are quite telling of his ability to shut off his emotions. Carter said this square can cause, "a genuine dislike of humanity".

To be completely honest, the people who were shot weren't "innocent", in general and in regard to these events. What they did was wrong to do to a friend. I say this having known one of them fairly well for years. They didn't deserve to die, however.

Oh yes, true. The members of his crew, one shot in the eye, the other there when he shot the other two, were complicit in his crimes.

But the original two, were just random strangers from a bar, and one poor guy just happened to bump into a psycho in the bar that night. And got shot in the head for it. Very sad for the familiars of those 2 young men.

Yes, the Sun/Pluto square Aquarius moon--can be cold hearted towards others. A general disdain for humanity at times.

sibylline

Oh yes, true. The members of his crew, one shot in the eye, the other there when he shot the other two, were complicit in his crimes.

But the original two, were just random strangers from a bar, and one poor guy just happened to bump into a psycho in the bar that night. And got shot in the head for it. Very sad for the familiars of those 2 young men.

I didn't know the original two at the club, but if what I've heard is true they weren't the first.

The Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio is like a pressure cooker when it comes to wrongdoings and, given a fixed chart like his, they can wait a long time to seek revenge. Which is what he did in the cases after these. Two haven't yet been "officially" connected to him but they were utter tragedies. They just happened to be with the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time. They were great people. Their deaths chilled me to my core.

katydid

My younger brother was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. He had an exact conjunction of Mars/Sun/Pluto in Leo and the Leo stellium squared his saturn in Scorpio in the first. [aug 20, 55]

He never actually hurt anyone. But he made constant threats to people over random things. And had many paranoid delusions concerning celebrities that he imagined were 'after him' and would stalk them. :unsure:

It was very sad to see. He was a handsome, talented amazing athlete as a young man. Then he had a sudden onset of schizophrenia in college. It blindsided all of us. :pouty: