Does it look like I will get this job?

NShane

Hello all!!! I want this job SOOOOOO bad. I really want to work for this company. I've interviewed here before but didn't get that position so I was really happy when they called me about another position. I see no applying aspects between the Sun and Mars, but What I also find interesting is Mars is trining ascendant which makes me think they want me??? Gosh I don't know...the moon is Conjunct Mars and I'm not sure if that is a good thing. I think I read somewhere that it means the job won't last for long?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

tikana

i'd go for a yes

there is translation of light moon/sun/mars
a woman will be involved in either interviewing you or something along those lines

Goood luck

rafaella

I got the job!!!!

Congratulations! The problem is there is an opposition from Sun to Mars, so I'm not sure whether you will stay there and for how long. Please update us if there are any more developments.

edit: this is an old chart. Did you ask this question before you applied for the previous job?

Last edited:

NShane

Congratulations! The problem is there is an opposition from Sun to Mars, so I'm not sure whether you will stay there and for how long. Please update us if there are any more developments.

edit: this is an old chart. Did you ask this question before you applied for the previous job?

I asked the question about the other position in april but not this position. Maybe I worded it wrong? When I had did the chart I had asked "will I get hired at company ____". I thought that appliednto that position

What does being an old chart mean?

Does sun being opp moon look like I would end up quitting? I ask because I may have an offer from another company but I do not want to go there

Last edited:

rafaella

I asked the question about the other position in april but not this position. Maybe I worded it wrong? When I had did the chart I had asked "will I get hired at company ____". I thought that appliednto that position

What does being an old chart mean?

Does sun being opp moon look like I would end up quitting? I ask because I may have an offer from another company but I do not want to go there

This chart is from 21st may. Opposition generally means coming together only to separate, but Moon translates as well after sign change. I said old chart, meaning whether you asked this before applying for your other job, not this one. You posted this query here on the forum in June, whilst the chart is from May.

Some charts are more general, you might ask for a specific job but the chart just shows you getting a job in a month. Whether it was for the one you asked for or for another job, it is hard to differentiate.

Anyway, you got the job, now you can relax and see if you like it. If you don't then maybe that other job is good too.

Please update in few months time! :)

NShane

This chart is from 21st may. Opposition generally means coming together only to separate, but Moon translates as well after sign change. I said old chart, meaning whether you asked this before applying for your other job, not this one. You posted this query here on the forum in June, whilst the chart is from May.

Some charts are more general, you might ask for a specific job but the chart just shows you getting a job in a month. Whether it was for the one you asked for or for another job, it is hard to differentiate.

Anyway, you got the job, now you can relax and see if you like it. If you don't then maybe that other job is good too.

Please update in few months time! :)

Here is the chart I did before for the position I didn't get in case you are curious :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

NShane

So far the job is going well. To the poster that stated that it looks like I wont be there long I think I know why. They are VERY big on promotion/hire within. I was informed that within my first few days that I am doing so well that its possible they could use someone like me on one of the other teams. They throw you into a talent pool and IF another manager wants you or feels you will be a great asset to their team or on a certain project, they will take you. People at my job move around very frequently because its so much opportunity so I am very lucky that I was hired. I plan to stay with the company for a very long time.