Moon Pluto Aspects - Nerves of Steel

Kitchy

Banned
I have Moon square Pluto too. My Moon is in Virgo in the 8th house and my Pluto is in Sag in the 11th. The nerves of steel makes a lot of sense, too. I never really overreact to anything. I guess I feel so intense that I can't express what I'm feeling normally or rationally, so it's kind of just buried or scarred over underneath.

I think of Saturn as the planet of influence in preparing/expecting for the worst and I look at Pluto as the planet that influences how we choose to deal with it.

The moon is a reactive sign, an enigma in that matter - it circles the sun every minute and is the best eyes and ears of the galaxy because it knows all of what is going on around us at all times - it tells us the story of where we've been or where we're headed.

It was a long time coming for me to learn about the hades moon. Member Daniel was the first to point it out to me in real terms. I hope he shows up at some point in this discussion.

Here is an interesting-to-me link about Hades Moon - a commentary about Judith Hall's book. Hope others have thoughts on it.

What struck me most was about the actual birth - the dynamic of mother and child. I was born with chord wrapped around my neck, a week later than expected date, by C-section.

It may sound strange to some, but I sometimes wondered if I died in utero and was born again. I have always had such a deep woundedness in my heart for women who have given stillbirths. I don't know where else it comes from.

My own hades moon birthed another hades moon in 1989. I was in labor for 22 hours, most of it without drugs until the bitter end of 20 hours and I got a epidural and when I told my OB that I was going to die in giving birth, that my back was going to break and to please save my baby, don't let him die. I remember telling her this calmly and with intent and my son's father was all freaked out yelling "stop it! stop it!" Muy dramatica, but I was certain I was going to die and I needed to be in control. He was 10.2 oz, a week late with an exact Moon Pluto trine Cancer to Scorpio.

https://questionofmindfulness.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/hades-moon-ii-the-darkness-that-is-mine/

Last edited:

AppLeo

I think of Saturn as the planet of influence in preparing/expecting for the worst and I look at Pluto as the planet that influences how we choose to deal with it.

The moon is a reactive sign, an enigma in that matter - it circles the sun every minute and is the best eyes and ears of the galaxy because it knows all of what is going on around us at all times - it tells us the story of where we've been or where we're headed.

It was a long time coming for me to learn about the hades moon. Member Daniel was the first to point it out to me in real terms. I hope he shows up at some point in this discussion.

Here is an interesting-to-me link about Hades Moon - a commentary about Judith Hall's book. Hope others have thoughts on it.

What struck me most was about the actual birth - the dynamic of mother and child. I was born with chord wrapped around my neck, a week later than expected date, by C-section.

It may sound strange to some, but I sometimes wondered if I died in utero and was born again. I have always had such a deep woundedness in my heart for women who have given stillbirths. I don't know where else it comes from.

My own hades moon birthed another hades moon in 1989. I was in labor for 22 hours, most of it without drugs until the bitter end of 20 hours and I got a epidural and when I told my OB that I was going to die in giving birth, that my back was going to break and to please save my baby, don't let him die. I remember telling her this calmly and with intent and my son's father was all freaked out yelling "stop it! stop it!" Muy dramatica, but I was certain I was going to die and I needed to be in control. He was 10.2 oz, a week late with an exact Moon Pluto trine Cancer to Scorpio.

https://questionofmindfulness.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/hades-moon-ii-the-darkness-that-is-mine/

Deep stuff...

Do you guys also think that hades moon (pluto-moon, scorp moon, 8th moon) carry the pain of past generations of their family?? Maybe that's why they automatically feel the intensity or death in womb. The umbilical chord was wrapped around my neck :lol: The doctors also had to pull me out with big pliars or something becuase I wouldn't come out. But my cap rising could also explain that cuz caps are kind of fearful of the world.

But the generational thing makes sense. They're here to make things right or truly reborn the family. Idk.

Claire19

I have Moon square Pluto too. My Moon is in Virgo in the 8th house and my Pluto is in Sag in the 11th. The nerves of steel makes a lot of sense, too. I never really overreact to anything. I guess I feel so intense that I can't express what I'm feeling normally or rationally, so it's kind of just buried or scarred over underneath.

Moon square Pluto is more dealing with the intense emotions such as jealousy,
sexual issues, control and dominance. Sometimes betrayals and with shared assets and mother figure or older women. It depends on the houses involved. I think that the square does give a certain strength as what does not kill, makes stronger. With the square the conflict is inner and tends to suppression and unless released can can cause disease and illness I believe.

AppLeo

sexual issues, control and dominance. Sometimes betrayals and with shared assets and mother figure or older women. It depends on the houses involved. I think that the square does give a certain strength as what does not kill, makes stronger. With the square the conflict is inner and tends to suppression and unless released can can cause disease and illness I believe.

Yes, I know.

Kitchy

Banned

Disease and illness reveals it/them selfs in moon pluto people, as I see it, it doesn't cause disease, Pluto never causes disease or dis-ease, it only reveals it. Moon reflects truth and Pluto reveals truth. There is no hiding from it

LovelyMissAries

I have the opposition in 5th and 11th houses. Mixed feelings about it giving me nerves of steel. Can I cut people off easy-peasy with no one to replace them with? Yeah. I have weird emotional responses at times. I lose it in some form or another when a romantic thing doesn't work. I have gotten vindictive in the past, or extra clingy. I stop myself, of course, but I'm admitting this because that is not "nerves of steel" behavior.

Kitchy

Banned
I have the opposition in 5th and 11th houses. Mixed feelings about it giving me nerves of steel. Can I cut people off easy-peasy with no one to replace them with? Yeah. I have weird emotional responses at times. I lose it in some form or another when a romantic thing doesn't work. I have gotten vindictive in the past, or extra clingy. I stop myself, of course, but I'm admitting this because that is not "nerves of steel" behavior.

Lovely Miss - how do you handle crisis in life, in general - when/if situations and/ r people around you are falling apart?

david starling

JKXX and others -

Have you had experiences in life, as a child or adult, of being 'ganged-up on'?

How did you handle them? I think this is one of the moon-pluto signatures, whether being ganged-up on by events or persons.

How do you handle the mob?

I remember reading that Wyatt Earp handled a hostile mob by choosing one man as the "leader", even though there hadn't been one. Then the crowd would fall into line behind whoever Earp had picked. By intimidating him, Earp could then control the entire mob. :bandit:

haidee

Hmm, I'm not sure about this.
I have a Moon/Pluto Square in my natal chart with a less than 3° degree orb, but it's out-of-sign (Aquarius 6H / Sagittarius 3H), so maybe this makes the aspect less prominent?

If there's a group of people coming against me I'll be calm at first, but I'm always able to feel the anger slowly building up, and when it peaks I lose my ****.
I've had experiences like this twice in primary school. One resulted in a physical fight with a guy. :annoyed: I don't remember why it happened, but I remember in that moment I was stone-cold and determined to not let him show any weakness. When the fight ended, another guy went up to me and praised me and said something nasty about the person I fought with (I don't remember the words clearly). I was just protecting myself really, but when he finished talking to me I remember slightly shaking and felt tears was about to come through. I think I managed to hide it, but I'm pretty sure that when I came home I started crying like the Cancer-baby that I am.

Lol. I would never share this in real life... But oh well, that's the only thing I think relates to the Moon/Pluto aspect in my chart. The thing about issues with the mother though - I don't have that. Or maybe it's repressed in my subconscious and I don't remember it.

Kitchy

Banned
haidee did you read where i peed my pants after one of those experiences? (early post) scared to the point of elimination, but always after the fact. :cool:

changing gears slightly -

Barry Gibb - the driving brother of the hit 60's / 70's group Bee Gee's.

He is now the most prolific producer of #1 hits in the world since George Martin (Beatles producer) died.

Barry has watched his 3 brothers die - Andy, Maurice and and Robin, in that order. He has lived through excruciating back pains, evidently - and can you imagine having to handle that and brit-rock reversals in disco then writing songs for the greatest performers in the world? Always keeping your chill when you feel like dying?

Taking this to charts now.

Hoping others will add their thoughts. Stayin' Alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjQs0WZEC4

50 years and still he goes.

"Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

Attachments

• barry gibb.jpg
    barry gibb.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

haidee

haidee did you read where i peed my pants after one of those experiences? (early post) scared to the point of elimination, but always after the fact. :cool:

Yup, I think that's what made me remember. It was something I could somehow relate to. I think I was shaking because I couldn't collect my thoughts about my emotions; I was feeling anger, sadness, humiliation, guilt and disgust.

You have the Moon in an air sign too, right? Would be interesting to hear from someone with the same Moon/Pluto aspect but in a Water sign.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I have Moon Pluto Mars in water, Scorpio eighth. It's conjunct Juno and my SN as well.

They are at 7, 9, and 13 degrees in the order of Pluto, Moon, Mars. The way I would describe this as is discovery, feeling, and action of a transit or event.

There are a lot of situations where I have to discover, feel, and then act on something. Most trouble that comes seems to go down like that. With Mars being last, I usually have enough time, a few days, to make a decent decision, especially if it's the Moon...

I tell the truth and it's the reason people like me. I tell the truth and it's also the reason people don't like me. Time is the only thing likely to affect my response, I really don't care who the person is - just how long I've known them.

Fighting off a crowd is common, but I have Jupiter in 12th so someone always comes along and saves the day. Or sometimes, it's something.

The Moon is trine Pluto. Horrific childhood, others people money is my medical retirement, but it was only in return for that decade long mission the universe knew I was on - it really was "compensation," lol. When I become angry I am a force to be reckoned with because I won't do anything illegal, but I will still leave a mark that won't fade from memory. These are extreme cases, but I have the potential to be ruthlessly vindictive to people that have maliciously done me wrong, in ways they can't stop.

The guy that slept with my ex while we were together, I got in touch with his girlfriend at the time and at that time and she wasn't too happy.

On the inside, I am very sensitive and I have gone out of my way to build a reputation as quite the opposite as a defense mechanism.
I really don't enjoy ruining people's families for example... But if you ruin mine, I have no choice. I don't enjoy these situations and the defense mechanism is supposed to try and make people think twice, for both of our sakes.

There's a price though, I'm extremely sick physically from the experience as a whole and it is probably worse due to my eye for an eye approach.

Authority figures will also let you down quite a bit. You will be subjected to overt abuse, the person investigating it will know, and instead of justice you will typically get a speech about being positive or how there is "plenty of blame to go around." (I don't like you personally, so I will not give you justice). I don't kiss *** to get people to do their jobs either, unless I am at a restaurant or a hospital. That's it. I don't believe in unspoken costs for services rendered. I'm generally polite, but I will teach entitlement a lesson every time. When respect is uncertain in their eyes, it will be shown. If they think they are entitled, they will have to show me why they are entitled if it is a stranger.

Last edited:

haidee

:pouty:
Is the Moon/Pluto aspect related to problems with authorities? I can relate a bit to what you've written, Dub, but in my own natal chart I've always blamed Saturn...

Kitchy

Banned
I have Moon Pluto Mars in water, Scorpio eighth. It's conjunct Juno and my SN as well.

They are at 7, 9, and 13 degrees in the order of Pluto, Moon, Mars. The way I would describe this as is discovery, feeling, and action of a transit or event.

There are a lot of situations where I have to discover, feel, and then act on something. Most trouble that comes seems to go down like that. With Mars being last, I usually have enough time, a few days, to make a decent decision, especially if it's the Moon...

I tell the truth and it's the reason people like me. I tell the truth and it's also the reason people don't like me. Time is the only thing likely to affect my response, I really don't care who the person is - just how long I've known them.

Fighting off a crowd is common, but I have Jupiter in 12th so someone always comes along and saves the day. Or sometimes, it's something.

The Moon is trine Pluto. Horrific childhood, others people money is my medical retirement, but it was only in return for that decade long mission the universe knew I was on - it really was "compensation," lol. When I become angry I am a force to be reckoned with because I won't do anything illegal, but I will still leave a mark that won't fade from memory. These are extreme cases, but I have the potential to be ruthlessly vindictive to people that have maliciously done me wrong, in ways they can't stop.

The guy that slept with my ex while we were together, I got in touch with his girlfriend at the time and at that time and she wasn't too happy.

On the inside, I am very sensitive and I have gone out of my way to build a reputation as quite the opposite as a defense mechanism.
I really don't enjoy ruining people's families for example... But if you ruin mine, I have no choice. I don't enjoy these situations and the defense mechanism is supposed to try and make people think twice, for both of our sakes.

There's a price though, I'm extremely sick physically from the experience as a whole and it is probably worse due to my eye for an eye approach.

Authority figures will also let you down quite a bit. You will be subjected to overt abuse, the person investigating it will know, and instead of justice you will typically get a speech about being positive or how there is "plenty of blame to go around." (I don't like you personally, so I will not give you justice). I don't kiss *** to get people to do their jobs either, unless I am at a restaurant or a hospital. That's it. I don't believe in unspoken costs for services rendered. I'm generally polite, but I will teach entitlement a lesson every time. When respect is uncertain in their eyes, it will be shown. If they think they are entitled, they will have to show me why they are entitled if it is a stranger.

I really don't enjoy ruining people's families for example... But if you ruin mine, I have no choice. I don't enjoy these situations and the defense mechanism is supposed to try and make people think twice, for both of our sakes. :rightful:

Nerves of Steel: Calling the FBI upon the discovery that a man I had a relationship with who was married and lied to me for many many many months, playing me for a stupid fool, and yet telling me about his trips to Yemen and Libya and well, he ended up getting arrested for terrorist alliances in US and lost his business and got reemed by the IRS.

It's never wise to ***** around with a Moon-Pluto person. Never wise at all.

LovelyMissAries

Lovely Miss - how do you handle crisis in life, in general - when/if situations and/ r people around you are falling apart?

I forgot about this thread... I have a lot to say about this topic, but I'm out the door at the moment. I'll come back and edit later -

ETA: To put it concisely, I try to make choices to prevent any crisis from happening in the first place, and if or when crisis does happen I generally avoid it. I am sympathetic to more humanitarian causes, and things that affect groups more than I am individuals.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

:pouty:
Is the Moon/Pluto aspect related to problems with authorities? I can relate a bit to what you've written, Dub, but in my own natal chart I've always blamed Saturn...

I thought it was because of my 10th and 9th H. They basically run together.

Saturn is in Sag but near Scorpio, but the Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Venus, Sun basically just go straight across the Cap and Sag and I thought it was that.

Maybe it is Hades.

The three planets in this placement do cause me to enjoy taking over in a crisis. People freeze. And they have no problem if you take over generally and often need the nudge.

Last edited:

theV

Moon square Pluto is the worst out of the Moon/Pluto aspects. It is the most intense, the most secretive. My Moon conjunct Pluto wide orb 7 degree.

theV

My mom also has Moon parallel Pluto and two of my sister I think has it too. One of my sister has contra parallel.