When Will My Boyfriend and I Live Together Again?

Star Searcher

I'm re-posting this from the main horary forum for better views and more replies.

My boyfriend has been diagnosed with Bipolar I. After his second hospitalization in his home state, he told me that he is staying with his family for an indefinite period of time until his mental health improves (and his body adjusts to the meds). We have been living together for four years. And now we are not. We have not broken up, but it is not been easy dealing with the new normal. He did tell me that he is coming back to our city soon, but only for a trial basis. Who knows whether it will last only for a few hours or a few days.

So when is he coming back to live with me?

I'm very new to horary. The other astrology website said to post a chart of when the question was formulated. So I'm uploading it. If there are any other charts that I should post let me know. But please give me explicit instructions.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_42_when_will_we_live_together_again_hr.62424.63784.jpg
    astro_2gw_42_when_will_we_live_together_again_hr.62424.63784.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

You are Sun and Moon, he is Saturn rx. Sun will trine Saturn for about 1degree that means you will live together for about 1 time unit, in best case for about 1month.

rafaella

I'm re-posting this from the main horary forum for better views and more replies.

My boyfriend has been diagnosed with Bipolar I. After his second hospitalization in his home state, he told me that he is staying with his family for an indefinite period of time until his mental health improves (and his body adjusts to the meds). We have been living together for four years. And now we are not. We have not broken up, but it is not been easy dealing with the new normal. He did tell me that he is coming back to our city soon, but only for a trial basis. Who knows whether it will last only for a few hours or a few days.

I'm very new to horary. The other astrology website said to post a chart of when the question was formulated. So I'm uploading it. If there are any other charts that I should post let me know. But please give me explicit instructions.

The trine indicates a move in less than one month, but Saturn being rx shows him moving in and out. A more permanent move, who knows when. The near future shows difficulty, anger/ friction of some sort. Moon is square Mars and then opposing Jupiter. Perhaps its to do with his disorder, as Saturn is also square Jupiter. What throws me is the 5th, why is Saturn in the 5th..? 5th is also his 11th of friends. Does he have money issues? Moon/Jup opposition. It also can be issues of self esteem, self value.

Sunrise

this was your question.
So, the chart shows very very soon!!
good luck

Star Searcher

Thanks Rafaella and Fensi88 for your responses.

I'm currently going through a Sun in the 12th house transit. Which I understand that this could mean some alone time for me. It will end by mid-May. This seems to coincide with your pronouncement that he will move back (or back and forth) in about a month.

I'm also going through a Mars in the 7th house transit, which doesn't end until mid-September. So I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

I think my boyfriend is going through some unusual long term transits, but I haven't looked up what each one means. I'd like to know which ones may be relevant to his disorder. I am posting his natal chart with transits.

Does he have money issues? It looks like from his natal chart that he has Saturn in the 2nd house. Correct me if I'm mistaken. He has a career as a comedic actor. While I support his ambitions, I keep on telling him that he has to get a part-time temp position so that he can make ends meet. The closest thing to a day job are his gigs as a theatre tech (sound and lighting cues) where he gets paid cash per show. But those are few and far between. But he keeps on saying something like "Well Casting Networks might have a rush call so I have to be available at all times!" Although he doesn't make enough to be required to do his yearly income tax, he is missing out on a tax refund. Also from the little I know about Individual Retirement Accounts, there are such things as IRAs that are geared for the self-employed (such as freelancing actors). He has nothing squirreled away for his old age. He has no health insurance. He has had three hospitalizations this year for both mental and physical reasons. And he has to get psychiatric outpatient treatment. This means a huge medical bill that he owes but cannot afford.

Attachments

• Jellodream's Boyfriend's Natal Chart--With Transits.gif
    Jellodream's Boyfriend's Natal Chart--With Transits.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

rafaella

Ok that explains why he is in the 5th, 5th rules the creativity, but also rules money from work (2nd from his turned 10th), he is concerned with income. And what you said about his work and lack of money explains the oppsitions in 2nd/8th. So I doubt he will be ready to move in with you. I also see from the reception between Sun/Saturn there is resentment from you towards him, Sun is in fall of Saturn.

We generally don't study natal charts on horary forums, but from what I can see, Saturn is not in his 2nd house. His 10th ruler is Jupiter retrograde, which is unfortunate, there is a lot of back and forth regarding work, he may have a life long struggle with work, or the very least for quite sometime. Jupiter is in fixed sign in the 12th. But Saturn is transiting his 10th, so perhaps he needs to grow up now and take some responsibility, whether he will, it might be hard as he is also dealing with a mental disorder. I'm not the best with natal charts, you might want to post natal chart in natal section and ask someone there to help you.

Let us know how things go for you. all the best!