Will we be intimate (in 2016)?

Katyusha

Katyusha,

You should post your chart in your own thread and not here. If you want to make a comparison between your chart and the one from OP, then just post a link to this thread.

Cheers :)

sorry didn't know, posted here as they were so similar :) will do my own

tikana

Again, this horary may have predicted a positive ending, but not for me.

He committed to another girl a few weeks ago. I'm no longer relevant.

I really wonder about these horaries being all wrong.

question

when did you ask the question at nighttime or after a sunrise
triplicities will come into a play

Last edited:

oleanna

Why do you think so?
Read what Rafaella wrote, it's just very true, i'd say.
You might have focused too much on the total positive answers. Rafaellas answer saw things more mixed, a little shaky and unclear -early ASC and so on....
And then, -didnt you ask for a longer period (2016) ?
Things could still change and finally work out...

tikana

i think there is still a chance for you and him date

early asce means something is unsettled

i'd go for a yes

if he is dating her, i dont think it is perm

2 cents on the issue

IleneK

Premium Member

I am sorry that this did not work out for you. But before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would note that my delineation did not predict a positive outcome. It pointed strongly to a positive outcome if you were willing to do what was needed to overcome obstacles. I wrote the following to you in my delineations:

Well, here is the "more later."
This looks like a very favorable chart to me and so I am going to say yes. With early rising point, this is early in the process, so perhaps there are matters that still need to come to pass, for example, the two of you talking honestly and openly about your feelings and needs explicitly when the time seems right to you, his viewpoint, and so on.

and

Okay, so here is the deal.

Reception points to inclination toward the other.
He/Saturn receives your primary significator, Sun very favorably, by dignity. You/Sun reciprocate and receive him/Saturn by triplicity. Nice.
Aspect points to the opportunity to act. In this instance, you/Sun apply to a favorable sextile with Saturn. So you will get a chance to do this. You are also in his/7th house, reiterating your interest.

Then looking at your secondary significator, Moon, it, too, is received favorably by him/Saturn, since Moon is in Saturn's exaltation. So he is inclined towards you on a number of levels, dead solid by dignity and kind of expansive or exaggerated by exaltation. And Moon applies to a sextile with Saturn, also. So there is reception and aspect again.

Looking at Moon as the unfolding of the question, again, it is a favorable sextile. The fact Moon's sextile is to Saturn points to some obstacles. And I see these as the lack of essential dignity of each of your primary significators. Essential dignity confers the power to act. So here is where you need to be aware. You/Sun are in your detriment and he/Saturn is peregrine. So when you feel yourself holding back, lacking mojo to go forward, that is the time to proceed anyway with your plan for really clearly working things out ahead of time, or for doing whatever it is that you think is important to get things on the right track and keep them there. His being peregrine means he may have a bit of trouble staying on point, but that too can be cultivated once the two of you concur that this committed relationship is what you both want. Talk to him directly, frankly, honestly. Because chart suggests tha The raw material is there for this to work. See if you can make it happen.

Good luck to you.

As I recall in your thread you comment about a lot of things said in the past. Did you find you were able to do whatever you thought was important in the current period to get things on track and keep them there by speaking to him directly and honestly?

Last edited:

tikana

Ilenek

here is the thing

faster planet needs to make moves - that is her
now
reception is there - should work
what is the problem
she chickened out .. why? because she is weak - sun in detriment

T

oleanna

True, I asked for 2016.

He just made it Facebook official with pictures which he never did not in the past because he's very private. He must really like her, because it's unlike him.

No I forgot about the horary until I logged on today. I wasn't focused on any of the answers. I just read them and let thing flow.

I asked the question at daytime.

What I meant by "focused" is, that you obviously remember the positive delineations, but forgot about the doubts others, like Rafaella had;)
She spoke of someone interfering....
--- But I think it's pretty human to do so. Better than getting stuck with negative visions.
Let's see, it's just beginning of April...
Good luck!

IleneK

Premium Member
tikana

that is fine that she chickened out. my delination pointed out her lack of essential dignity that you mention and why she might be unable to take advantage of the positive potential of the chart. but the chart pointed out there were obstacles to be overcome.

tikana

tikana

that is fine that she chickened out. that is why she was unable to take advantage of the positive potential of the chart. but the chart pointed out there were obstacles to be overcome.

yepp

indeed but here is the thing

the dignity is always overridden by an aspect

since SUN is accidental .. it boosts sun

i had this in 2007

it was sextile from me to the quested issue.. i totally chickened out because i had no effen clue how to even approach the situation.. after years of idling it came to me with a perfect opportunity.. i was in detriment as well. issue is not resolved yet but it is as i say in progress

in Astrological Gleanings on page 102, Llewelyn George clearly states
" ǝʇɐʇs ssǝןdןǝɥ ɐ uı sı ʇı ʎq pǝıɟıuƃıs ƃuıɥʇ ǝɥʇ puɐ ʇuǝʌןosuı ɹo pǝsıdsǝp ǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun uosɹǝd ɐ sǝʇouǝp ʇuǝɯıɹʇǝp ɹo ןןɐɟ sʇı uı ʇǝuɐןd ɐ ʎƃoןoɹʇsɐ ʎɹɐɹoɥ uı"

T

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
yepp

indeed but here is the thing

the dignity is always overridden by an aspect

since SUN is accidental .. it boosts sun

i had this in 2007

it was sextile from me to the quested issue.. i totally chickened out because i had no effen clue how to even approach the situation.. after years of idling it came to me with a perfect opportunity.. i was in detriment as well. issue is not resolved yet but it is as i say in progress

in Astrological Gleanings on page 102, Llewelyn George clearly states
" ǝʇɐʇs ssǝןdןǝɥ ɐ uı sı ʇı ʎq pǝıɟıuƃıs ƃuıɥʇ ǝɥʇ puɐ ʇuǝʌןosuı ɹo pǝsıdsǝp ǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun uosɹǝd ɐ sǝʇouǝp ʇuǝɯıɹʇǝp ɹo ןןɐɟ sʇı uı ʇǝuɐןd ɐ ʎƃoןoɹʇsɐ ʎɹɐɹoɥ uı"

T

I agree completely. That is why this horary works.

rafaella

Chart has early ASC which generally indicates some developments that may change the final outcome. But the aspect is there between the significators and reception. Come back to us sometime end of June or July and then update if anything has changed. This the timing for Sun/Saturn aspect in ephemeris.

In the meantime, don't try to rush your horary outcomes, if you're asking about 2016, don't start to become negative 3 months into the year. This is I guess a test in patience. I've got a chart that I have from 2008 in regards to fulfilling a lifelong dream (getting published), the outcome will be positive only 12 years later! I've got another 4 years to wait :wink:

Larxene

This is an example of a chart where the Ascendant is in the first three degrees of a sign, and as Lilly warned, it was too early to know the outcome for certain.

Aptly, you later noted his interest in another girl, and presumably more than one month after the question has been asked, the result was made evident.

Larxene Xenohart

tikana

lol the chart was accurate,.. i dont believe L7 was in H1
nor L7 applying to L1.

triplicity is a minor dignity - liking someone as a friend
exalt and sign - love romantic
here you have debiliated detrimental sun sitting in H7
who loves whom? She does!
her sun applies to saturn
not the other way

T

Last edited:

rafaella

By the way, I forgot to say ... I posted a horary specifically asking about his interest in her and I was told he had no romantic inclination towards her. Both horaries turned out to be quite inaccurate.

I looked at that chart, there is antiscion conjunction between Saturn and Venus, he had a sexual relationship with her which was not official at the time you asked that question. And people who responded to that thread didn't really read the chart, it was mainly general advice/speculation.

And the chart on this post has early ASC, people should be careful with giving final outcomes when ASC is early, things can change. I did mention this in my post, but you don't seem to listen. As I said things may end up to your advantage still, but again, with early ASC it can go either way.

Your best bet is to ask again, or better yet - MOVE ON!