Black Swan

PlutorisingLee

Has anyone seen Black Swan? I watched it the other night again, having not seen it since it was in the cinema - I think its truly brilliant, but after googling Natalie Portman's chart I was surprised by how perfectly it seemed to mirror what was happening in the film.

Its the only film she's won an Oscar for, Best Actress.

Rigorously perfectionistic ballerina wins the lead in Black Swan, a production centred around the tale of light and dark duality within the main character which ultimately transforms her for the worse and she dies. Precise execution comes naturally to Portman's character and makes performing the 'light', virginal half easy, but there's a struggle with mastering the looser animalistic energy for the dark. Thus, the story takes you through the stages of her gearing up for the opening night, having bizarre and mentally turbulent experiences along the way involving drugs and sex that unconsciously bring her so close to actually living out the part she's been training for in real life that she's unaware of herself and plays out her performance to devastatingly literal effect in the pursuit of perfection.

I found it interesting to note too that the film won a PRISM award for outstanding accomplishment in accurately depicting a mental health disorder.

It's a good film for sure, I've noticed Ntalie Portman tends to choose roles that fit her chart. Another movie of hers called "Closer" is also a great depiction of her.
Notice she has planets in the 8th house...her Moon in Virgo makes for some obsessive thinking as well.