Moon-Pluto in Scorpio!

LaVidaLoca

Hello, everybody!

I'm curious about the moon-pluto conjunction (in Scorpio) in synastry. I have this aspect (exact) with a woman (I'm the Pluto person). In her natal chart, her Moon also trine Mercury, square Jupiter, conjunct Neptune, and sextile Pluto.
I would like to know how the moon-pluto conjunction works in a synastry chart between two women, how it might emotionally affect both people; and especially how this aspect manifests itself in the Moon person, considering the many planets touching her moon natally.

Any opinions, insights, experiences are welcome! Thanks!

ElenaJ

It's a control situation. You will, unconsciously, try to change her. The aspects her moon has with the other planets will indicate how she will respond to this and how strong the urge will be for you to impose yourself. It's a strong tie, karmic.

LaVidaLoca

It's a control situation. You will, unconsciously, try to change her. The aspects her moon has with the other planets will indicate how she will respond to this and how strong the urge will be for you to impose yourself. It's a strong tie, karmic.

It will certainly be an unconscious process, since I've no intention to control or change this person. I had already read that this is a deep aspect, but I was curious about others' opinions--chiefly with regards to this specific situation. So thanks, Elena! Maybe, in the conjunction, the Moon person might also act as the Pluto person, and vice-versa. What I mean is that the roles can somehow be interchangeable. But I'm not sure.

muchacho

Hello, everybody!

I'm curious about the moon-pluto conjunction (in Scorpio) in synastry. I have this aspect (exact) with a woman (I'm the Pluto person). In her natal chart, her Moon also trine Mercury, square Jupiter, conjunct Neptune, and sextile Pluto.
I would like to know how the moon-pluto conjunction works in a synastry chart between two women, how it might emotionally affect both people; and especially how this aspect manifests itself in the Moon person, considering the many planets touching her moon natally.

Any opinions, insights, experiences are welcome! Thanks!
Post the chart!

muchacho

You're right, Muchacho!

Just attached the other person's chart. Unfortunately, I don't know her birth time. What do you think? :joyful:
You should post a synastry chart. If you don't know the birth time of the other person, then we can at least look at some aspects and what houses the other person triggers in your chart. We can't say that much about the other person though.

LaVidaLoca

You should post a synastry chart. If you don't know the birth time of the other person, then we can at least look at some aspects and what houses the other person triggers in your chart. We can't say that much about the other person though.

I hoped that from the only aspects something could be said about her, although I know that it doesn't make so much sense without the houses.

In the synastry chart, I'm on the inside.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, it might sound picky, but can you post the synastry chart with degrees/aspects? From the chart you've posted it's hard to read what is really aspecting or how wide the aspects are. Thanks.

LaVidaLoca

Sorry, it might sound picky, but can you post the synastry chart with degrees/aspects? From the chart you've posted it's hard to read what is really aspecting or how wide the aspects are. Thanks.

It doesn't sound picky at all, Elena! Thank you both--and everyone else--for taking the time to read it!!!
I'm the first person...

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Don't you have the synastry chart you posted earlier, with the aspect chart below? It's much more readable. Thanks.

LaVidaLoca

The synastry chart attached is the only one I found, and there was anything below. The table comes from "additional tables". But it's possible that I'm misunderstanding what you mean, or that there are some options on astro.com that I don't know. I'm sorry,but I don't know how to make it more readable.

muchacho

I hoped that from the only aspects something could be said about her, although I know that it doesn't make so much sense without the houses.

In the synastry chart, I'm on the inside.
(using whole sign houses) Her Sun is in your 7th House (spouse) and her Moon is in your 11th House (friendship).

Since Pluto is the ruler of your 11th in the 11th, I'd expect that 11th House subjects (friendships, goals and dreams, gains and support) are triggered by your friend in a profound way and will play a big role in your relationship with her.

LaVidaLoca

(using whole sign houses) Her Sun is in your 7th House (spouse) and her Moon is in your 11th House (friendship).

Since Pluto is the ruler of your 11th in the 11th, I'd expect that 11th House subjects (friendships, goals and dreams, gains and support) are triggered by your friend in a profound way and will play a big role in your relationship with her.

Thank you for responding, Muchacho!!!

Your answer is illuminating! I have looked at the synastry chart calculated with the whole sign houses method. I think that the house overlays it shows give a good idea of the real situation. In fact, ours should be a working relationship (mentor-student, not friends). So it is certainly true that her support and help is what I desire more. On the contrary, the Placidus method--used by default--emphasized more 'romantic' houses. Seeing the synastry chart (whole sign houses), however, now I'm wondering what her Uranus in my eighth house might mean.

Thanks again!

LaVidaLoca

I'm sorry to return to this old discussion, but I then discovered the birth time of the other person. The Moon-Pluto conjunction falls on my 9th and her 6th. Actually, the orb is of approximately 6 degrees and I was wondering if it's too large to be felt. But I also found interesting that this aspect triggers an important component of her natal chart, since our conj. in synastry affects her natal Moon-Neptune conj. which is very close to her DC.

Any opinions, please?

Petinhse

It means that in a past life this woman had power over you and that you are able to emotionally connect to the power in this woman. This woman may also remind you of other powerful women in your past.

LaVidaLoca

It means that in a past life this woman had power over you and that you are able to emotionally connect to the power in this woman. This woman may also remind you of other powerful women in your past.

Thank you, Petinhse! And what about my effect on her/Moon?