2015 Solar Return. Moving abroad?

LaVidaLoca

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you could help me read my solar return chart. My main doubt is if I will be able to move and study abroad. I am already receiving some good hints... And, as you can see, the 9th house seems to suggest good things. Anyway, I am pretty new to astrology, and I really need your help!!! Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1sol. rev..jpg
    1sol. rev..jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 93

haidee

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you could help me read my solar return chart. My main doubt is if I will be able to move and study abroad. I am already receiving some good hints... And, as you can see, the 9th house seems to suggest good things. Anyway, I am pretty new to astrology, and I really need your help!!! Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

I'm guessing there's a good chance that you will,
with your mars in the 9th house - taking iniative for travelling, perhaps
Uranus in your 6th house - a change in your daily routine,
and with North Node in the 11th house of public affairs such as professional associations.

Don't take my word for it though; I'm quite new at this. But I'd like to learn, so I'll subscribe to this thread. :3

LaVidaLoca

Thanks for your help, Haidee!

I'm very enthusiastic at the idea of going abroad to study, but very little depends on my will. I'm currently in touch with someone who should allow me to go to a foreign university. However, I'm fearful that something goes wrong, or that this person suddenly changes their mind. Sadly, stupid fears can emerge when we're dependent on someone else's decisions :annoyed: Perhaps, Venus in the tenth house might indicate that I will be appreciated by authority figures (just my humble thought)...

Thanks again!

Dirius

The solar return chart can only be read along the radical birth chart. You need to post the original birth chart in order to get a proper answer :joyful:

LaVidaLoca

The solar return chart can only be read along the radical birth chart. You need to post the original birth chart in order to get a proper answer :joyful:

You're perfectly right, Dirius, thanks!

I've just attached my natal chart.
What do you think? :smile:

Attachments

• 1natal.jpg
    1natal.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 49

Dirius

Well from a traditional perspective, the ruler of your 9th house (using whole signs) is Mercury (Virgo as the 9th sign).

In the solar return chart Mercury is not present in the radical 9th or sr 9th houses, and it aspects the Ascendant ruler Saturn by square (in aspect sign base).

Doesn't seem very promising.

However solar return charts are not that accurate unless confirmed by profections.

To be honest this doubts are usually easier to answer with Horary Astrology, given that it is a simple question of travel :joyful:

You can take a look at the forum section: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

LaVidaLoca

Well from a traditional perspective, the ruler of your 9th house (using whole signs) is Mercury (Virgo as the 9th sign).

In the solar return chart Mercury is not present in the radical 9th or sr 9th houses, and it aspects the Ascendant ruler Saturn by square (in aspect sign base).

Doesn't seem very promising.

However solar return charts are not that accurate unless confirmed by profections.

To be honest this doubts are usually easier to answer with Horary Astrology, given that it is a simple question of travel :joyful:

You can take a look at the forum section: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Thank you for helping me interpret my solar return chart. I highly appreciate it, although I hoped in another answer :biggrin:

However, there is something in your explanation that I can't understand. Mercury is present in the 9th house of my solar return chart. Moreover, the ruler of my natal 9th house should be Libra (but tell me if I'm completely wrong). Therefore should I look for Venus in my solar return chart (I find it in the 10th house)?
I'm sorry for these new questions... As already said, I'm ignorant in this field, but I'd like to know more.

I also thank you for the link!!!

Dirius

Thank you for helping me interpret my solar return chart. I highly appreciate it, although I hoped in another answer :biggrin:

However, there is something in your explanation that I can't understand. Mercury is present in the 9th house of my solar return chart. Moreover, the ruler of my natal 9th house should be Libra (but tell me if I'm completely wrong). Therefore should I look for Venus in my solar return chart (I find it in the 10th house)?
I'm sorry for these new questions... As already said, I'm ignorant in this field, but I'd like to know more.

I also thank you for the link!!!

I'm a traditional astrologer (focused on Hellenistic Astrology), and I use "whole sign" house system for birth chart interpretation, which means that each house is represented by the sign. In this house system your 9th house ruler is mercury, because Virgo is the 9th sign.

If you are using Placidus house system, then your 9th house cusp is, as you said, Libra, and thus ruled by Venus. Placidus is a perfectly valid house system, I personally do not use it, and thats why I gave my answer in whole signs, but I'm not implying you shouldn't use placidus (it is a good system!).

In the forum you are going to find different interpretations for your chart, given the large number of different astrological "schools". Mine is just as opinion using my method (which can be wrong).

:lol:

The reason I suggest Horary astrology is because it can give you a more concrete answer for this type of concern.