will I find a job soon?

esemtech

Hello.

Dear Gurus,

I've been unemployed for over 4 month now.
I've been looking and l haven't had much luck with my job search.

my question:
According to this chart, do you think I'll find something soon?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_98_anonymous.40248.22052.jpg
    astro_2gw_98_anonymous.40248.22052.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 25

fattail

Leo is rising. You are the Sun, exalted in the Ninth. So your overall position isn't as bad as you think.

The Moon is angular in the 7th, separating from a trine to Jupiter, making an applying sextile to the Sun, then moving to a sextile with Venus, the Tenth House ruler.

This suggests to me that soon you will get a job.

However, Venus is in a poor position, because it is combust in its detriment. The job you get may not be what you want, and you might feel that it's in some way 'beneath' you.

Also, the Moon in the Seventh may be a third party, who helps you get the job.

Last edited:

fattail

I suppose if one wants to be literal, the activity is in the Ninth House, perhaps something that has overseas connections. Remember also, that the job is likely to come through someone else - perhaps a friend, or an acquaintance. Don't reject a job just because it seems below you - and reject it you might, because you are the Sun and you are combusting Venus, which is the job.

esemtech

my english is very poor : Sad:
I hope you understand me,

my friend found a job, but uncertain working hours and salary is very low.
I wanted to think about.

fattail

Well, given the horary, you should perhaps consider taking it? Try to think about the eventual opportunities the job might lead to. Of course you have to consider other issues, whether the job is good for you, etc.