does he call me?

esemtech

dear gurus;,

I broke up recently with my boyfriend and I am going through some tough time right now. I miss him a lot and keep thinking about him and our relationship.

"Do you think we will meet again in the near future?"

Thank you

Attachments

• ask.jpg
    ask.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 30

esemtech

can you help me pls?

dear gurus;,

I broke up recently with my boyfriend and I am going through some tough time right now. I miss him a lot and keep thinking about him and our relationship.

"Do you think we will meet again in the near future?"

Thank you

Attachments

• ask.jpg
    ask.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 21

milena08

Here ascedent is in early degree so it may be that this question is premature .
your significator is Mercury which is in very bad condition cos is debilitied in several ways.
It is retrograde which show stagnation in the filed of comunication, changeing of mind,dificulty to express yourself etc.
Mercury is peregrine
Mercury is also combust ....
Your partner significator is Jupiter plased in malefic 12th house which represent hiden things,secrets,secret enemies or it could be that you are maybe your worst enemy.
His significator is week too cos it is in peregirne state,
You have with his significator reception by triplicity ,have friendshiop feelings for him,
He has conection with you only on physical level feel probably atraction tovard you but only as woman not as person
Moon as significatior of general situation and of all motion conected with your question and also as your significator is conecting your significatior with his significator.
So I can say that you will going to meet each other maybe you will be the one who will iniciate this or at some level make first step. Just I think that it will be with some deleys or that meet it will not fullfill your expectation and wishes, maybe there will be emotional upsets or something similar.