Would it be possible to live in foreign land again?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

I was living a content life in foreign land since 2013. During pandemic, I got sacked from the job, lost visa and returned to home.

A simple question, will I be able to return to the foreign land? If yes, is it possible to know the tentative time period?

I have been going through a very tough time since July. I do not know when I would be able to have a job again. I haven't been happy at all.

If anyone could help in reading, please let me know. I appreciate your time and efforts. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

creativei

Everything in our life happens for a reason. its all karma . and birth chart is bluprint of our past life deeds , nothing happens beyond that ..

You are currently runing jupiter dasa who is 3 and 6th lord for your lagna , who is no.1 malefic for thula asc . so he gives 3rd and 6th house power as well constellation power . you worked in forgein land in rahu period , rahu is forgein outcaste , exotic taboo breaking , he is with 4th 5th lord , so he took away to home land and gave many experience regarding profession and romances . thats story now , now jupiter teaches different set of lessons . to my knowledge you dont have chances of going to forgein in this dasa . you get only 3rd house and 4th house power . like siblings , mom , changes in home brother , expenditures on home and mother sickness to mother , sad worried mindset . mother health affected lot . take care that there will be changes in siblings life , also conflicts with him too.

your 10th lord aspected by 8th lord , so there is no possible professional success till 2024 , though you may apply to many concern even may attend interviews all get futile , only waste of time and energy is left for you . so just be patient . after 2025 things will change and your wishes will be fulfiled . til then search job in home town itself . also there wil be a marriage talks in your home hereafter , it has its own set of problems and clashes . and you too cant decide anyone because of your past experience . hard to move on for you . but somehow you accept it for parents sake .

you can see changes in 2024 . til then just work for survival . in my view its also not possible because 8th lord influencing 10th and 6th lord , so take care ...

jupiter in 9th house gives foregein settlement person prospers in forgein land after marriage . but his relationship with father , religious beliefs , moral laxity is tested !

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thank you. I have a few interviews scheduled. You had mentioned in my previous post about getting a job after november 2020.

Did you mention 2029 as Jupiter mahadasha is ending in that year?