Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

eekndyn

Not sure if this goes together with this post but last week apple released a statement in regards to the effect the corno19 has impacted supply. Many retailers reporting the upcoming christmas supply orders are unable to be fulfilled. Media inducing panic people are opting out of the cruise line and airline travel. There has been an influx in the dave Ramsey stock though. Yt is saturated with folks seeking financial peace. Something is the air.

katydid

OR perhaps as the crazed conspiracy theorists including Trump & his son, Donald Jr. are now spreading, "the Dems want to see 10 million citizens dead from corona-virus. And people would actually vote for this man? :surprised:

The Dems are acting like they want a pandemic. Instead of calming people and trying to help manage the stock market and there stress level of. the masses, they all go out with some BS about the administration not taking this seriously.

And that is a lie, and they know it is a lie. But they are trying to create panic for their own political motives. They are afraid they cannot beat Trump unless they have one more made up controversy---Russia, the Ukraine, and now the 'Trump Pandemic' ----they are shameless in my opinion.

One would think they would put their pettiness and TDS aside during times of national crisis---but instead, they try to exacerbate things for their own gain. :sad:

katydid

Not sure if this goes together with this post but last week apple released a statement in regards to the effect the corno19 has impacted supply. Many retailers reporting the upcoming christmas supply orders are unable to be fulfilled. Media inducing panic people are opting out of the cruise line and airline travel. There has been an influx in the dave Ramsey stock though. Yt is saturated with folks seeking financial peace. Something is the air.

Yes, this is going to be a problem. And the administration is working, as we speak, on getting new labor contracts with India, to try and fulfil some of the supply orders.

It is going to impact the economy but we can manage it if we come together as a nation. But panic is not the answer. Nor is finger pointing and vitriol.

katydid

This video might shed some light: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpQoBEGkI8I&feature=youtu.be
Lynette Zang has decades of experience in the stock market and precious metals. This is a 30 minute video she streamed live yesterday in which she covers this week's activities "with interest rates the lowest ever and stock market point drops the largest ever" and compares current trends with similar past events like the dot com bubble in 2000 and the financial crisis in 2008.

Cecile

Wow, wonder why the big stock market drop? Could it haver something to do with the concerted effort of CNN and MSNBC, in which they induced fear and panic and tried to paint things in the most frightening and hyped way?

This is not Ebola x 1000, no matter what CNN tries to tell the public. They want this to be hung around Trump's neck, already labelling it as Trump's Katrina. They only wish.

Cecile

I just watched this video linked below. Chris has the creds to be an authority on Covid-19. (My understanding is Coronavirus is the cold version of the flu and Covid-19 is the lethal version of the flu.) In any case, if you want the down low on how Covid-19 is affecting manufacturers, outsourced manufacturers, and the economy, please watch Greg Hunter's interview of Chris Martenson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J028m1yjD70&feature=youtu.be . Chris also holds a PhD in a medical field.

Greg Hunter's credentials are remarkable as well - @USAWatchdog.com
Cecile.

david starling

The horrible "Spanish Flu" of early 1918 was a few months after a Saturn/Neptune conjunction in tropical Leo, Aug. 1st, 1917.

We could consider this current Flu as being connected to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in January 2020.

The image of the Grim Reaper, holding Saturn's implement, the harvest sickle, orignated during the era of the Plague in 14th century Europe.

Last edited:

david starling

Here's another development correlating to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Jan. 2020--the deployment of 5G transmitters on telephone poles in residential neighborhoods. There is mounting evidence that these short wavelength transmissions can be very harmful to both physical and mental health.

david starling

Since the current pandemic happened soon after the Saturn/Pluto conjunction, and is what caused the stock market crash, we can connect the conjunction to the crash as well.

Cecile

Here's another development correlating to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Jan. 2020--the deployment of 5G transmitters on telephone poles in residential neighborhoods. There is mounting evidence that these short wavelength transmissions can be very harmful to both physical and mental health.

Switzerland has outlawed 5G due to adverse health effects. Switzerland is home to the CIA and the Swiss Octagon according to Ben Fulford (referenced below).

Some cities in the US allow customers to opt out of a 5G utility meter on their houses. 5G cell phones only have reception when within 150 feet (give or take) of a cell tower. Walk 60 paces away and there's no connectivity. 4G works where 5G fails. David Janda, MD in an interview (Feb 26 on x22Report Spotlight) says that 5G cell tower signals weaken the immune system, that it's heavily deployed in Wuhan and in Hanoi both of which have a huge outbreak of Coronavirus. Ben Fulford (www.benfulford.net) has consistently emphasized that the Coronavirus is a hoax. In his 3/2/2020 newsletter yesterday he asserts "there can be no doubt that the ongoing coronavirus panic is designed to pave the way for emergency military rule and the start of a world republic." (If you reference this newsletter and want to know what follows the ellipsis, it's Zug, Switzerland.) The stock market is over-inflated, a bubble that is manipulated. According to Dave of X22Report yesterday Episode 2111 the stock market will inflate and deflate off and on. When it can't inflate any more it will pop. The stock market cannot pop until after the 2020 election for Trump to get re-elected. To keep the market buoyed involves printing more money, qualitative easing (QE) and lowering of the interest rate. These also are manipulated. A bailout, that is printing more money to cover debts, began last September 25th, a little more than 3 months before the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of Jan. 12, 2020. From my other findings, a 3-4 month range is within the range acceptable for transiting higher-octave planet impact.

I charted transits to the Stock Market for after the November election which LeoMoon kindly uploaded early on in this thread because information I have available to me favors Trump being elected. I haven't charted the same using other birth dates of the Stock Market. [Newsflash: Dave of X22Report has consistently stated that he believes Michelle Obama will step in at the last minute to be the Democratic candidate or running mate.]

Regarding the transiting Saturn-Pluto data I began collecting last October, I pulled up the table just now. It is very detailed and requires a great deal of time and effort to complete, if that's even possible. Nevertheless, I did note a trend between transiting Saturn aspecting transiting Pluto in correlation with significant dates in the US economy.

The DOW was 29,475 Feb 14. Currently it is 26,875 (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/YM=F?p=YM=F set for 1 month).

Cecile

Cecile

Per his YouTube video Mar 3, Dave Ramsey expresses his belief that the Coronavirus is a hoax. There are those who have investigated it who believe it's a bioweapon designed to impact those with DNA common among Asians. That doesn't explain away the (alleged) impact in Italy or Iran. I've read 2 different sources which claim that 3 of the 18 crematoriums in Wuhan, China have burned out from burning hundreds of thousands of infected bodies. This coincides with a statement I heard on the radio that the space shuttle detected a huge pocket of sulfur dioxide in Wuhan China which 'they' (NASA?) believed to be caused by thousands of bodies being burned. Who to trust? To quote Dave Ramsey, "The news media overstates things, and that's the understatement of the day."
Either Chris Martenson on USAWatchdog or David Janda, MD on X22ReportSpotlight stated last week that while the main manufacturer of Apple iPhones in China assures that production has resumed, the factory is in Wuhan, the most effected area, and Apple outsources production of iPhone components to other Chinese manufacturers. If production halts on only one component integral to the operation of the iPhone then no iPhones are coming out of China.
With so much misinformation bleeding into the media, mainstream and alternate, it's difficult to determine which misinformation to trust (pun intended).

THE ASTROLOGY OF IT
Since Pluto rules mass media, logically the transiting Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January 12, 2020 plays an important role in mass media. Ninety percent (90%) of all news media is controlled by only 6 corporations. It's likely many share the same board members. Meanwhle, major social media and content streamers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Netflix) have evolved quickly into powerful purveyors of information/misinformation; however, their days of rampant expansion and unbridled bias may be numbered under the restrictive nature of Saturn. For example, just last week (in the news Feb 29) Billionaire Paul Singer's investment corporation purchased a major share of Twitter with plans to end its leftist political bias, oust CEO Jack Dorsey and bring on 4 new board members.

The sextile between Transiting Jupiter (17Cap47) and Neptune (17Pis47) days prior on February 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM, New York City time, is separate topic for discussion, but it may have influenced Singer's decision. (Note the synchronicity: 02/20/2020). This sextile formed by transiting Jupiter and Neptune may have some bearing on the upcoming conjunction of transiting Jupiter and Pluto at 24Cap53 on April 4, 2020 at 11:00 PM New York City time. It's pure speculation, but is it possible that Jupiter will retain some of Neptune's nebulous energies as it approaches and then conjuncts Pluto??
Cecile

Cecile

MARCH 9, 2020 AS OF 12:30 PM EST: DOW JONES TAKES MORE HITS Dow Down 17% High 29,568 Today 24,510 Down 5058 Points 17%

BREAKING NEWS AS OF 4:06 PM EST : Dow falls more than 2,000 points, suffering worst-ever one-day drop, as Oil prices crash and coronaavirus spreads. (Fox News App)

“THE STOCK MARKET IS not indicative of the general health of the nation,” says Steve Quayle on Watchdog USA March 7th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPdu1CJqyM&feature=emb_logo . He continues, “No way. But it is a hypnotist’s amulet. People say, ‘Oh, the stock market is great. We must be making all kinds of money,’ and yet we’ve gone from a single family earner that could send his kids to college… The reckless abandonment of all the world now is just like print, print, print, print, print.”
Quayle calls the stock market behavior Convulsive Economics and says that $2 Trillion went into the market March 1st. Quayle explains that this “happened through a software program that tied in all the countries, the SWIFT, derivatives, the quantitative training … It’s so complex.”
(Quayle also addresses the Coronavirus and its impact on the world economy.)

[FONT=&quot]WE WILL EXPERIENCE "THE GREATEST DEPRESSION EVER SEEN BY EARLY 2021"[/FONT] according to Gerald Celente on Silver Bullion TV (Published on YouTube February 26, 2020) https://geraldcelentesblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/2000-gold-coming-and-brace-for-greatest.html
The bailout I wrote about last fall thought to have begun September 25th and which I stated was triggered by the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January 12, 2020 really began September 17, 2019 and continued until the middle of January 2020 and pumped $7 Trillion into the economy. Another $79 Billion was dumped into the REPO market “yesterday” (Depending on date of recording Celente may be referring to February 24th or 25th).

The videos run about 40 minutes each and are worth watching. Though you may not agree with these men, they have been researching the trends for some 40 years and know their stuff.

Cecile

Today 12:34 EDT
ESr5NC2XQAQzrCO.png

Cecile

MARCH 9, 2020 AS OF 12:30 PM EST: DOW JONES TAKES MORE HITS Dow Down 17% High 29,568 Today 24,510 Down 5058 Points 17%

BREAKING NEWS AS OF 4:06 PM EST : Dow falls more than 2,000 points, suffering worst-ever one-day drop, as Oil prices crash and coronaavirus spreads. (Fox News App)

NOT EST but EDT - Time Change !!!

leomoon

transits for Monday 9th of March 2020:

shows how Neptune and Uranus are the modern day prognosticators of turmoil and upset - (usually malefic)

Ironic too, that Mercury is still rx - and within orb for triggering that T Square with the natal Moon/Pluto/Merc.rx

Last edited:

leomoon

Sibley natal with transits for the 2,000 pt loss - note: Pluto-Saturn transit over the 2nd of finances-assets...with tr. Neptune square Mars (the Coronavirus)?

Cecile

transits for Monday 9th of March 2020:

shows how Neptune and Uranus are the modern day prognosticators of turmoil and upset - (usually malefic)

Ironic too, that Mercury is still rx - and within orb for triggering that T Square with the natal Moon/Pluto/Merc.rx

FYI: This sentence was not visible until I clicked on the quoted button: Ironic too, that Mercury is still rx - and within orb for triggering that T Square with the natal Moon/Pluto/Merc.rx

Cecile

Sibley natal with transits for the 2,000 pt loss - note: Pluto-Saturn transit over the 2nd of finances-assets...with tr. Neptune square Mars (the Coronavirus)?

Thank you so much for putting these together!

Moon in 9th resonated with me regarding Coronavirus. Its square to Uranus in 6th definitely doesn't seem healthy.

I need to carefully look over both charts when I have more time. This is interesting!

leomoon

Ref:
Moon in 9th resonated with me regarding Coronavirus. Its square to Uranus in 6th definitely doesn't seem healthy.

I need to carefully look over both charts when I have more time. This is interesting!
And Mercury rx is conjunct the Moon in Sibley's 3rd house. Moon = unstable subject to phases/changes, and also square Mars in 7th. Wondering IF Mercury rx Pisces 3rd can also be pointing to the lung virus which seems to be what this is. A very contagious one due to the corona-like tentacles which come off the nucleus of the cells. I think its a stretch though.... :surprised: More likely, the bad news all around being created this week affecting everyone (i.e. Mars in 7th)

Last edited: