What can you see from my chart?

Ekonomist13

Here is my birth info.
December 25,1981
4:02PM Boston, MA USA

You mean, besides you being a Jesus?

:biggrin:

Joke aside, on the first glance I see a very pretty natal chart.

Ascendant in Gemini, Sun and Moon in Sagittarius, along with Mercury. Sun and Moon are closely conjunct, but Moon is burnt/combust and loses its' values. Mercury is farther away safer from the Sun's burn, and is leading in degrees, thus Mercury-Sun is the name of this conjunction.

It being in the 7th house brings you huge energy accumulation towards marriage and partnerships. Mercury is a planet of intelligence, communication and entertainment, so that's what you're seeking (or have to offer, yet to be determined). Sun wants to take care of you (father-like figure, authority and ego inflation).

I love the aspects you have. Ascendant Gemini, whose lord is Mercury, shows that intelligence and wit is indeed what YOU have to offer. It's not sitting bad in Sagittarius. You also have multiple interests, and like to go for a wide variety of things, and not one too deep.

Rahu is conjunct your Asc in the 1st house. However, the conjuction is pretty weak (20 degrees difference). Still, it means Rahu will be important in your tranzits. Jupiter is happy in the 5th house but not in Libra, so it's kinda neutral. It's being aspected by Rahu, and in 5th house of education, children, fun and creativity.

Due to such Rahu placements, you will also focus a lot of energy on making children OR education OR having fun (or all of that in some way or some period of time). Due to Ketu being in the 11th house, you will tend to release yourself from partnerships and this prefer to work alone. This is further emphasized by Saturn being in your 4th house in Virgo and in a late stage (27 degrees) - Saturn is strong when old, as he's a wise, old-school planet of delays, it also likes Earth signs (so it likes Virgo as well) and in 4th house means dedication and delays in familiy life, transportation and piece of mind. You're probably restless with a lot of energy, but without a proper relationship to use the energy towards something more constructive. Mars in 4th house also emphasizes the same thing.

If that's the case, wait until 32+

How far/close am I? IS there something specific you want us to see? Keep in mind I'm not fluent in divisional charts, and I don't do Mahadashas unless something specific is asked. Too much calculation and double checking.

Netsirhc

Premium Member
Very very true! Thank you for taking the time to do this for me.
Sounds very accurate. I am 37, almost 38.. my life has been amazing but the last couple of years it’ has slowed down a lot. I’m going through Sadi-Sati, maybe that is why?

Ekonomist13

Very very true! Thank you for taking the time to do this for me.
Sounds very accurate. I am 37, almost 38.. my life has been amazing but the last couple of years it’ has slowed down a lot. I’m going through Sadi-Sati, maybe that is why?

You are indeed in a peak of Sade Sati period. You and me both!
If that's the problem in your life, it should get better from 25. January next year (in 3 months exactly). The last phase, setting, usually brings some advances in life, but it will be better in 2022. for sure.

However, Saturn is your natural benefic, and is standing good in Virgo 4th house. Do your setbacks include troubles with family and piece of mind? Or carrer and/or marriage?

Looking at the chart, it shouldn't have such a bad effect on you. If it does, the reward is going to be better than average :D

Netsirhc

Premium Member
Definitely family and piece of mind to start and also career over all.
That’s great to hear it will all work out for the better!
Thank you so much.😊