How are people doing?

Dubyadude1986

How is it going? Hope everyone here is doing alright. Whenever I lose my passwords (all the time), I still read a lot of what people post and it is fantastic this site does this. It is much appreciated.

How are people doing out there? Anyone need to vent or just want to chit chat?

Bunraku

Hey Dubya,
I lose my passwords too (all the time), too. I never remember any of them. :pinched:

Anyways, welcome back! How have you been?

serafin5

How is it going? Hope everyone here is doing alright. Whenever I lose my passwords (all the time), I still read a lot of what people post and it is fantastic this site does this. It is much appreciated.

How are people doing out there? Anyone need to vent or just want to chit chat?

How ya doin yourself? Well, this year has been quite the "Spiritual Awakening" for me meaning both shitty and simultaneously great. How? Well my S/R for this year looks so scary and ominous, not to mention I've got Saturn as my profected year ruler, squaring my Sun, Mars and Saturn. Not to mention I've got the "dragons tail" in my S/R first house. Many planets fall in 12th house of "Sorrows". Only got a few months to go when things should start to losin up.

Anyway, just venting.

God bless
Serafin5

Blaze

Account Closed
How ya doin yourself? Well, this year has been quite the "Spiritual Awakening" for me meaning both shitty and simultaneously great. How? Well my S/R for this year looks so scary and ominous, not to mention I've got Saturn as my profected year ruler, squaring my Sun, Mars and Saturn. Not to mention I've got the "dragons tail" in my S/R first house. Many planets fall in 12th house of "Sorrows". Only got a few months to go when things should start to losin up.

Anyway, just venting.

God bless
Serafin5

Did you make a thread on that? I'm curious to see your SR chart.

Oh, watch this video of some rescued Turkeys chasing a Camera. If that doesn't warm the soul up a bit then I've got more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_esYpQ3rpQM

Dubyadude1986

Hey Dubya,
I lose my passwords too (all the time), too. I never remember any of them. :pinched:

Anyways, welcome back! How have you been?

Thanks! Pretty well, much better than before. I had to go into quiet for a while to figure it out and I feel better but haven't figured anything out... Yeah, am always losing the passwords. I can tell you I already don't remember this one, but have learned how to restore it. lol

I plan to be around more often now with having more time, I think more time. I posted about that actually. I love it here and want to learn how to do this for others, what you all here do.

Dubyadude1986

Anyway, just venting.

God bless
Serafin5

I know Saturn has a bad rap, but maybe there could be some good in a Saturn year ruler? I didn't know that we had "year rulers", learn something new everyday.

Hang in there, my solar return is occurring also and it is slowly getting easier. The old stuff is gone, just looking for what to re-build...

I hope that in a few months when things losin up, you can feel more relaxed with it.

I would like to see the chart to?

serafin5

Did you make a thread on that? I'm curious to see your SR chart.

Oh, watch this video of some rescued Turkeys chasing a Camera. If that doesn't warm the soul up a bit then I've got more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_esYpQ3rpQM

Oh, yes, it's here somewhere and it really scared the heck outta me, I'll tell ya! Ominous....but I'm starting to come out of the fog and I think I will be ok. I'm so hoping next year is better tho. I'm using an out-dated android and am having trouble uploading my chart but here is my bday if you like :)

2/19/1964 Los Angeles, California 11:30pm