Survived recent profound experience; feedback anyone?

serafin5

Hey Astrologers! Long time member here but have been away for a minute. Any insight as to upcoming transits/solar return? Data: 2/1964 11:30pm Los Angeles, Ca. I've not been well and appreciate any all insights.

Thank you
Serafin5

Kannon

To expect an answer post your birth chart in full, or at least include your full birth data. I don't know if "2/1964" is the month or day of your birth, but both need to be given.

serafin5

To expect an answer post your birth chart in full, or at least include your full birth data. I don't know if "2/1964" is the month or day of your birth, but both need to be given.

Hey Kannon thought it was posted; sorry dude. 2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm. Been away and out of practice.

Thanks for the feedback. Real important getting back to me.

Serafin5

JUPITERASC

Hey Kannon thought it was posted; sorry dude. 2/19/64 LA, Ca 11:30pm. Been away and out of practice.

Thanks for the feedback. Real important getting back to me.

Serafin5
Hi Serafin5 :smile:
some useful instructions on how to post a chart image on the forum are at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

and remember that the Extended Chart Selection page on astro.com allows for creation of a solar return chart

Inline

.......Long time member here but have been away for a minute. Any insight as to upcoming transits/solar return? Data: 2/1964 11:30pm Los Angeles, Ca.

I've not been well and appreciate any all insights.

Hi Serafin5, long time no see - what happened to you recently that was so profound? Are you ok?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
and remember
if you scroll down the Extended Chart Selection page to the end
there's a 'Uranus, Neptune and Pluto off' option
:smile:

:lol: The mysteries that we do see in all of the lots that were created to explain the presence of what was not seen~ hmmmm

Oh, inline, I hope that you are well~ Would you care to share?

serafin5

Hi Serafin5, long time no see - what happened to you recently that was so profound? Are you ok?

So much to tell; just not online I'm sure you understand. Kind of like a baptism by fire and I'm hoping to be ok. I've been away for a minute and I don't have a laptop to post my chart so can't get any feedback. I give up.

Thanks for asking Inline :)!
Serafin5

Kannon

picture.php

What I see is that Pluto has been square your Venus 11 Aries for awhile. Uranus has been conjunct it, but is moving away now in direct motion. No doubt these two planetary transits teamed up to have allow a profound experience in your relationships/love life. If that is not the nature of the recent experience, then we are looking at something elsewhere in your chart.

Uranus will continue direct and make a conjunction to your Jupiter soon. So you can expect that possibly a period of exciting new events will begin in your life. Pluto's transit in that direction will take longer, but has already begun (square your Jupiter). This indicates some momentum that will carry on for a while and possibly allow you much further reach in your efforts than you've had for a while. If you are creative this could be very helpful, but is also helpful if you are a more goal-oriented person. Just stay on your track and avoid working with shady people. Trust your gut and listen to any nagging thoughts about anyone who promises big, but may also try to over power you and your own goals.

Jupiter [16N41 now] has also been parallel your Moon [16N13]. This indicates a time in which greats benefits may come through women. Don't hesitate or doubt it. Accept and pay it forward. This transit will subside pretty soon, but will come back around again and be exact in early June. This is also a good time for getting in touch with your internal subjective feelings and optimism.

Saturn is parallel your natal Mercury at 18 south, so it is definitely a time for serious thought to be given to plans and getting things in order.

Jupiter has been actually quite active in its transits to your chart. One is the square to natal Neptune. This is one that can often lead people to take risks they seem unaware of at the time, enticed by the potential outcomes. Its the aspect that correlates to 'gambler's fever.' It will also be making a contra-parallel to your Neptune [15S27] later in summer. These aspects are good for creative pursuits, but not for outcomes in which stability or security are of value. In other words, these energies need boundaries -- creative pursuits. Don't be lured by things that pop up during this time in which sudden alterations to your belief system (religion) or financial dealings are tempting. If you find something appealing to both those -- run!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So much to tell; just not online I'm sure you understand. Kind of like a baptism by fire and I'm hoping to be ok.
I've been away for a minute and I don't have a laptop to post my chart
so can't get any feedback. I give up.

Thanks for asking Inline :)!
Serafin5
astro_23a_01__2015211_hw.68998.48626.gif

serafin5

picture.php

What I see is that Pluto has been square your Venus 11 Aries for awhile. Uranus has been conjunct it, but is moving away now in direct motion. No doubt these two planetary transits teamed up to have allow a profound experience in your relationships/love life. If that is not the nature of the recent experience, then we are looking at something elsewhere in your chart.

Uranus will continue direct and make a conjunction to your Jupiter soon. So you can expect that possibly a period of exciting new events will begin in your life. Pluto's transit in that direction will take longer, but has already begun (square your Jupiter). This indicates some momentum that will carry on for a while and possibly allow you much further reach in your efforts than you've had for a while. If you are creative this could be very helpful, but is also helpful if you are a more goal-oriented person. Just stay on your track and avoid working with shady people. Trust your gut and listen to any nagging thoughts about anyone who promises big, but may also try to over power you and your own goals.

Jupiter [16N41 now] has also been parallel your Moon [16N13]. This indicates a time in which greats benefits may come through women. Don't hesitate or doubt it. Accept and pay it forward. This transit will subside pretty soon, but will come back around again and be exact in early June. This is also a good time for getting in touch with your internal subjective feelings and optimism.

Saturn is parallel your natal Mercury at 18 south, so it is definitely a time for serious thought to be given to plans and getting things in order.

Jupiter has been actually quite active in its transits to your chart. One is the square to natal Neptune. This is one that can often lead people to take risks they seem unaware of at the time, enticed by the potential outcomes. Its the aspect that correlates to 'gambler's fever.' It will also be making a contra-parallel to your Neptune [15S27] later in summer. These aspects are good for creative pursuits, but not for outcomes in which stability or security are of value. In other words, these energies need boundaries -- creative pursuits. Don't be lured by things that pop up during this time in which sudden alterations to your belief system (religion) or financial dealings are tempting. If you find something appealing to both those -- run!

Thank you so much Kannon! Means the world to me. God bless you.

Serafin5

serafin5

Thank you so much Kannon! Means the world to me. God bless you.

Serafin5

Hey Kannon don't mean to beat a dead horse but I have a question re: your comment about how in early June Jupiter makes a parallel to my Moon? A parallel is a dead on conjunction, right? Sorry, I'm kinda out of it but my Natal Moon is 27degs Taurus and Jupiter is in Leo so isnt that a square?

Thanks always!
Serafin5