Will he be terminated from his job next week? I have a question as well.

AquariusT

*He* is my husband so he is the 7th. He is in jeopardy of losing his job next week.

Do I take his 6th house ruler or his 10th house ruler?

He is the Sun and his 6th house Ruler is Saturn. He is Sun conj Saturn, is this a yes?

Or do we use his 10 house Ruler which is Mercury? The Moon is applying a trine to the Mercury in 6°. The moon is applying a trine to the POF as well. Would you say that is a yes in a question like this?

Seems so to me but I am no expert. The moon sitting in his MC shows it the job is unstable at this time.

I did notice that his MC (the 4th) is 0° a cricital degree. What do you make of that? That could mean imminent change, I believe.

He has the POF conj the Mercury in his first house. Is this a yes, a fated deal, or is this luck that might save him?

Does the Sun (him) leaving an opposition to the Jupiter mean his luck may be running out?

The Sun is applying a square to the NN.

What else would you take into account here in this chart? Is there anything I missed and how would you read this, yes or no?

Thanks for your input!

Last edited:

BobZemco

It depends on which House is the correct one.

What they say is that if you're asking a question on behalf of someone else, and that person knows you're asking or sent you to ask, then they would get the 7th House (unless it was your child, parent etc and then you would use the specific House for them).

If that person is not aware that you're asking, then they get the 1st House.

Saturn is Combust and the Moon is in an applying sextile to Jupiter without Reception, so that mean probably yes and within about 4 days.

If he is the 7th House, then the Sun is applying to a conjunction of Saturn, and Saturn/Sun are friends. Sun is in Fall in Libra and Saturn rules his 6th and 7th House. Since he's the Sun, I'd say Saturn is his boss or a co-worker that goes to bat for him. Sun makes no aspect with Mercury (his 10th House ruler). The Moon is in an applying trine to Mercury but there's no reception.

Normally to keep a job the Moon has to be in the 5th, 10th or 11th House and in aspect with the 10th House ruler (for him that would be the 4th, 5th and 11th houses in the Chart).

The logic there is that the 11th and 5th are Succedent Houses (Angular is action, Succedent is nothing happens and Cadent is "The End").

Either way it looks like he'll get fired.

Serendipity

I agree with Bob, it depends on what you use for significators.
If you use Saturn I would take the 10th as the job which is Jupiter. Jupiter and Saturn are separating from an opposition. Saturn and Jupiter are well dignified but both are debilitated being one's retrograde and the other combust. But Moon's last aspect is to Jupiter ... and if Jupiter is the correct significator I'm not sure this would bode well.
If you use the Sun as his significator then that would mean he is in detriment which is more fitting if you've gotten to the point where you feel your job is in jeopardy. Mercury would be the job. No aspect here but moon is applying to Mercury. Sun is conjunct Saturn ruler of his 6th(day to day job activity)...Saturn is in detriment to the Sun. This doesn't look good either. But perhaps instead of being terminated he will get a warning telling him he needs to improve before they go on to let him go.

Gsoler

He is the Sun in its Fall, his job is dignified Mercury, no aspects between the Sun and Mercury, it doesnt look like anything happens. The Sun conjoins malefic Saturn (his offfice), exalted, so they do get angry at him in his office but the Moon making a Trine to Mercury means someone's heart helps him out and he doesnt get fired. the Moon shows the action too.

There is ar Arab Part for termination that could be uselful for this chart.