Pluto uranus phase on forum

Abby83

So ive noticed a lot of focus on this forum in regards to sex and relationships, pluto and Uranus aspects to venus. I'd like to point out just how irrelevant it is to have these aspects when it comes to long term relationships. I've attached two synastry charts of my own relationships. One is with my first bf and the second is with my husband. The first chart shows such a strong connection that is powerful and involves pluto venus mars aspects among other things. The second chart is less interesting and has more oppsotitions yet we feel destined to be together and share the same goal. I guess what im saying here is you cant determine the success of a relationship based on aspects and how powerful they are, it's more to do with destiny and whether the two are in line and if it feels right. With my first partner I had to break that powerful bond because I needed to explore uncharted waters. The oppositions bring those experiences. Strong pluto Uranus aspects to venus and mars does not equal a successful long term relationship like quite a few ppl on this forum seem to be hoping to be the case.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_16_abby83_jj_43121_17950.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_16_abby83_jj_43121_17950.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_61gw_01_03_abby83_jn_43298_23863.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_03_abby83_jn_43298_23863.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
There does seem to have been many of these getting posted lately.

Strong pluto Uranus aspects to venus and mars does not equal a successful long term relationship like quite a few ppl on this forum seem to be hoping to be the case.
Venus-Uranus in particular is one to stay away from unless there are other equally strong balancing aspects like Saturn on a luminary - this last one seems to be important for the long-term prospects of a relationship.

Though I have to back up the oppositions idea because I've seen it more than once and it seems to have to do with there being some purpose to the relationship and the ability to help each other achieve it. My own example (composite only) -

Chart: https://i.imgsafe.org/b7770a85fb.png

(edit: changed to link)

Last edited:

Abby83

There does seem to have been many of these getting posted lately.

Venus-Uranus in particular is one to stay away from unless there are other equally strong balancing aspects like Saturn on a luminary - this last one seems to be important for the long-term prospects of a relationship.

Though I have to back up the oppositions idea because I've seen it more than once and it seems to have to do with there being some purpose to the relationship and the ability to help each other achieve it. My own example (composite only) -

Chart: https://i.imgsafe.org/b7770a85fb.png

(edit: changed to link)

Thank you very much for your response. I definitely agree. The oppositions make sense cos for example with my husband and I, with Uranus and pluto causing havock to us the last few yrs, we both experience the hardships together (I'm libra he is aries). But I'm sure that if he was a leo or sag, he wouldn't be going through the hardship and just wouldn't understand at all and the difficulties would be one sided. And in situations like this, I commonly see one of the partners leaving either because the other person is having to many difficulties that one partner cant relate to or vice versa.