Grand trines and kites ??? I feel there is something weird about my chart

AquaLeoo

Do I have any grand trines and/or kites or grand crosses?

I feel like there is something weird about my chart, I just dont understand what

Please help

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 21

Bina

Interesting chart, grand trine between Moon, Pluto and Saturn, making a kite with Jupiter, Sun and Uranus.
I suggest you read up on the individual aspects to get a feeling what it all means.
I would think you are very intuitive, also emotional, with the moon on your Mc opp. the conjunction of Jupiter, Sun and Uranus. This conjunction is the point of the kite, but it is hidden as it points down into your 4th house, your deepest self.
There is also another kite with the same grand trine and Mars as the point of the kite, again this may be a bit hidden as Mars is in the 12th house.
The Saturn/Mars opposition makes a t-square with Mercury as well, so communication may be a bit of a struggle for you, and you could come over as angry at times or be easily misunderstood.
However, because of the two kites, there are a lot of sextiles in your chart; this, along with the grand trine indicates many well developed talents and abilities.
All the sextiles link up, if you had one more point, you would have a grand sextile or hexagon in your chart, you may find an asteroid to fill the missing position in the early degrees of Gemini, this could be quite revealing.