Will I get a job in next few weeks

OctGirl

I am tired of asking but then totally lost, I am getting good response for my CV but no job in sight. Thanking God I got some temp for couple of weeks. But loans are way more than income. any how, looking at the chart -

Chart ruler is Moon in 10H - not happy in Aries
Moon in between Venus and Mars - Mars in own house and partly rules 10H and Venus is in fall and rules 11H. No aspects from other planets.

I am staying with friends, I know it is quite uncomfortable for them but the seem to be helpful - how can I interpret Venus in detriment?

10H ruler is Jupiter is moving out of trine from Mars. Moving out of contact with Moon in about 9 degrees. Did I lose an opportunity of job recently? Jupiter rules 6H as well or does that indicate the temp job I took up?

Does n't look like I am going to get any soon. Can some one please look at it once.

Thanks so much.

OctGirl

As I see it, you are the querent represented by the Moon in Cancer. The Moon is approaching a sextile to Jupiter ruler of the 10th house.

In my opinion I'd stop right there and consider myself lucky that I got the job. :)

But if you want to follow it before it makes it's sextire to Jupiter it will first make a conjunction to Mars which rules the 11th house. Indicating that you are approaching your hopes and wishes and then the Moon will sextile Jupiter ruler of the 10th.

Which says to me you got the job.

natasa812

Dear Octgirl,
you are Moon, between Venus and Mars - malefic and benefic. Venus could be your friends (rules your 11th), Mars rules yours 5th... what could this be?
As far for the sextile between Moon and Jupiter - sextile is an opportunity so if there is one, you better use it.
Jupiter also rules yours 6th - every day job.
The end of matter - your 4th - is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in conj. with Sun that rules yours 2nd of possesions and also the 3rd - communication and contracts (you get good response for your CVs). Is the Sun in conj. with P. Fortune? If so, this could be a good sign...
If we use ``timing device`` that Archergirl sais that we can not be absolutely sure and count on it (I mean only on it), with Moon in Cardinal sign and Angular house - it is days (for the outcome). BUT, we have to listen to more experienced astrologers and not to rely only on this aspect...
Jupiter is in terms of Mars (rules yours 5th - again what could this be) but in face of Moon so, the job ``does not like you``...
I hope that that sextile as an opportunity is enough to bring the outcome

Wish you the best

Last edited:

elumen

Octgirl,
I also read the chart as positive response to your question. Your are the Moon (first house) as other posts suggested, & in the 10th house -- appropriate for your questioning (you're looking for a job), and the Moon is applying to a conj. with Mars in the 10th, and sextile to Jupiter (ruler of both 10th and 6th). So it is a positive indication. You'll get some job. I would not interpret Venus in the 10th, b/c the Moon (you) already separated from it. According to Hamaker-Zondag, in horary astrology only appying aspects count. Uranus in the 10th indicates in my view, the bigger picturs of significant changes in your carrier sector, that you're in the period of instability, so to speak. I judge that b/c the Moon (fast moving in Aries) is also in the Tenth house (angular, connected to career), it indicates that you'll get a job relatively fast. If we take the conj. between the Moon and Mars, it should take about 5 days/weeks for some opportunity to present itself. Let us know what is going to happen.

OctGirl

Thanks so much for the replies.

I hope I really get an opportunity soon as predicted. What ever replies I got on this forum turned out to be right almost always. I will surely keep you updated.

And even I wondered what can be 5H - Mars rules 5th. I think I read some where 5H rules your expertise or abilities, is that right?

I am curious about what elumen said about past aspects - don't you think these count in getting the overall picture if not in predictions? I always thought what Moon did and what it does next shows the whole picture.

I agree with you, The Ten Minute Astrologer (nice name :)). I was happy to get even this 2 week temp - I heard temping once you get in will get you more work with extension in the same role or another with same agent. Some start after a long wait :)

Thanks a lot again, all of you.

OctGirl

OctGirl

Just wondering, cant we see a little more detail into the opportunity? I know sextile is a weak aspect - so can't depend too much on it.

But then, I think AC in Cancer (water) 10H in Pisces (water) and 6H in Sagittarius (fire) and both 6H and 10H ruled by Jupiter in Aquarius in 8H - should be telling us some thing. Pisces (or any water signs to some extent) and 8H related to health care and research and Aquarius to some thing like digital or internet?

natasa812

OctGirl said:
Thanks so much for the replies.

And even I wondered what can be 5H - Mars rules 5th. I think I read some where 5H rules your expertise or abilities, is that right?

OctGirl

5th house:

Entertainment, sex (see below), pleasure, gambling, ambassadors (see below), bribery, gifts, the stock market and other riskier investments, alcohol and recreational drugs, children, procreation.

Now, about our 2nd post, I think that we should listen to Archergirl and keep it simple...

Keep us posted
Thank you
Best r

OctGirl

As an update, the temp agent gave me work for another 7 weeks :)

So, the chart reading is right. It is a small job but in the same place he asked me to work before, it is a good company and I am hoping I will get permanent in much better role. For a while, I have something in hand for survival. Too happy about it.

Thanks to all of you who helped me with the chart.

elumen

Congratulations, Octgirl! So, how many days did that take -- when did they make an offer? You posted your question on the 24th and today is 10th, so about 2.5 weeks?

OctGirl

Yes you are right about 2.5 weeks. But there is a new development.

I lost hope on this agent and started travel to try my luck in London, when he called me mid-way, I returned to this place. I was preparing to start on the job when I again get a call next day saying the role is cancelled. He offered a new job which is reduced time period and reduced pay this time. Of course, some thing is always better than nothing. But so much confusion and mix up within 2 days.

Does that show in the chart?

elumen

Hi OctGirl, no I did not see it, perhaps that's Uranus's impact (changes) but I would not have guessed. It did show the positive connection and you got the job. You can ask a question if it will lead to permanant for e.g or if there will be another job. Sorry to hear about the change, but as you said it something is better than nothing!

OctGirl

Just as an update - got the temp job from the same agent - a little less period but decent enough. And there is chance to get it for a few more weeks after a 3 week gap. So as of now, I have some temp job in hand - pretty regular projects from 4-6 weeks. I am happy to have some thing in hand until some thing permanent work out later.

Thanks for all the readings.