Is he happy in his marriage?

kalinka

Thank you kalinka for telling me about lot of hidden aspects of this chart. I did not know it's gonna be this awful. I feel sorry for both of them. I really was not looking to find about divorce at least. She posts lot of photos with him and they both look happy, I think it might be just for a show.

I did not see Venus and Saturn in any aspect though. You mentioned part of marriage is Pisces so represented by Jupiter, and Saturn will trine Jupiter. Oh because Jupiter will Rx, it won't trine with Saturn?

Please let me know what would Neptune represent here, deceit? He repeatedly mentions that he is very unlucky ... and I get angry that a person who is working his dream job , living a lavish lifestyle, has so many friends, family and married at his own will... still does not appreciate what he has. If I ask what it is, "you don't know as you are not at my position" I end this discussion, either tell me or let it be, don't be a victim of circumstances.

Pluto is Rx right now and Jupiter will Rx soon, does it mean anything? Looks like they are making a lot of good food during quarantine period and always show on instagram. He is showing off to people, they are doing good. I do not think he is honest with anyone.
How you come to Saturn/Jupiter trine? They approach a conjunction but Jupiter retrograde in conjunction with Pluto could indicate a crisis.
Part of marriage in conjunction with Neptune looks like illusions and deception.

ScorpAsc5

How you come to Saturn/Jupiter trine? They approach a conjunction but Jupiter retrograde in conjunction with Pluto could indicate a crisis.
Part of marriage in conjunction with Neptune looks like illusions and deception.
I am sorry, I meant I do not see any aspect between Saturn and Venus as it was mentioned before.

And again I am sorry, it's a conjunction not trine between Saturn and Jupiter. It says 6 units but Jupiter will Rx so it won't happen?

Sorry for wrong words.

Thank you! : )

waybread

Sweet2020, the 12th house rules all kinds of things, ranging from large animals to hospitals to negative experiences. But here's what the OP says:

He still talks to me but never about his wife. I tried but he scoffed off. And he sometimes texts me about my photos with little too casual words.

Then:

he shows interest in me. He said he regrets what happened in the past. And said how wonderful I am as a person and anyone would be lucky to have me.

He may well feel regret about his marriage, but more than that, as a married man he's speaking inappropriately to an ex-GF. Just imagine how his wife would feel if she knew this.

OK, possibly it's just some light-hearted flirting with nothing behind it, but why won't he talk about his wife when asked, then? The 5th house (of casual, insignificant flirting) is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in its fall in his turned 12th house. So this doesn't read like harmless banter to me.

Saturn is domiciled in Aquarius as the traditional ruler. That's pretty strong. Then Saturn joys in the (turned) 12th house, because supposedly Saturn is the bad luck factor and he can do less harm in a house already known for misfortunes.

ScorpAsc5: lots of readings to choose from. We're using somewhat different methods.

It sounds like from your posts-- even if you're no longer interested in this man, that he is coming onto you.

I view you as the querent, symbolized by the sun. The sun's next aspect is a square to Mars, his co-significator. Meaning, regardless of the nature of your next contacts, I don't see anything good coming from them.

I just learned a new technique recently (I think from Tikana on another thread) that the 4th shows the outcome of something, with the radix 10th as the turned 4th from the 7th house.

That'a where the square fits in.

I honestly don't know where to classify his wife. But in the meantime, I think dropping contact with this man would be helpful to you and to her.

kalinka

I just learned a new technique recently (I think from Tikana on another thread) that the 4th shows the outcome of something, with the radix 10th as the turned 4th from the 7th house.

that's right that the 4th shows the end of matters but I think you should use the radix 4th house in this case (10th of the 7th) because the question is about his marriage. Hence the 4th of his marriage house(=1st) is the radix 4th.

ameliaastrology

Hi Amelia,

Thank you for seeing my chart. Actually I did not know how to read it hence I did that way. I had small discussion with established astrologers at this forum few weeks ago about 3rd party charts and I tried to apply the way I understood.

My only question was ... if he is happy in his marriage.

My intention behind asking this question was .... he shows interest in me. He said he regrets what happened in the past. And said how wonderful I am as a person and anyone would be lucky to have me. LOL, well I have been struggling to be in a relationship since more than a decade but jokes apart, his comments made me feel if he is happy with his wife or not.

Please do not include me in this question. Thank you! :)

Hi ScorpAsc5

Thank you for the feedback.

Do beware of Saturn going retrograde later. I didn't note that earlier. He will very likely try to get even closer to you (you're ex) during the ups and downs in his marriage. His getting away from an angular house is not a good sign. His regrets might intensify in the near future. It's up to you to decide what to do with that.

I understand the advice you've been given by the many kind & capable people here. Allow me to venture that, in my experience, a liar / bad person with evil intentions to harm is more often signified by a planet who has little to no essential dignity and sometimes in a bad house.

I recently dealt with a chart whose employer was signified by Jupiter in fall. He ended up lying to the querent about the renumeration package (not necessarily intentional, but in effect). The querent himself was in the 12th house.

Though this Saturn is about to lose much of his accidental dignity, he still has the most essential dignity there is. So, I'd hesitate to call him a liar.

He rules 6th yes, so he could be hiding something and having regrets. Still, simply not wanting to talk about his wife sounds quite different from lying outright to your face. Perhaps he just doesn't want to make things awkward because you're an ex whose heart he had broken when he left you for his wife. His feelings for you could be complicated by the guilt trip.

And like you said, he has regrets. That to me could be enough reason why he is in the 6th house.

If we consider him in the 7th house (for the moment anyway), as most traditional accounts would concur, we'd say his heart is literally at home. Also, he's more concerned about himself than you. I still believe that the Jupiter in his proximity and going into conjunction with him could signify his wife. After much back and forth, ups and downs, they will perfect the aspect in Aquarius. So no, no divorce at least for a while.

Good luck.

Amelia

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

What do you think will happen if Saturn and Jupiter conjunct? :)
about Venus and Saturn: they separated a trine.

As you deciphered it before, Saturn is the husband. Jupiter is Marriage. If it conjuncts, it will mean husband is happy in his marriage.

But I see most of the forum readers are saying that Saturn and Jupiter both will Rx ... but someday they will conjunct ... 6 units.

ScorpAsc5

He may well feel regret about his marriage, but more than that, as a married man he's speaking inappropriately to an ex-GF. Just imagine how his wife would feel if she knew this.

OK, possibly it's just some light-hearted flirting with nothing behind it, but why won't he talk about his wife when asked, then? The 5th house (of casual, insignificant flirting) is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in its fall in his turned 12th house. So this doesn't read like harmless banter to me.

Saturn is domiciled in Aquarius as the traditional ruler. That's pretty strong. Then Saturn joys in the (turned) 12th house, because supposedly Saturn is the bad luck factor and he can do less harm in a house already known for misfortunes.

ScorpAsc5: lots of readings to choose from. We're using somewhat different methods.

It sounds like from your posts-- even if you're no longer interested in this man, that he is coming onto you.

I view you as the querent, symbolized by the sun. The sun's next aspect is a square to Mars, his co-significator. Meaning, regardless of the nature of your next contacts, I don't see anything good coming from them.

That'a where the square fits in.

I honestly don't know where to classify his wife. But in the meantime, I think dropping contact with this man would be helpful to you and to her.
Thank you waybread for writing to me. You are very well right. Lot of readings to read from. Some are taking Sun as wife or some are taking Sun as me. It does create confusion, it is a complicated question. Some said Mars represent divorce, but if I am Sun, that would mean him and I not in contact anymore? I am not rooting for them to be divorced. It's awful.

Well I am not a part of the question. I did not think about myself when I cast this chart.

ScorpAsc5

Hi ScorpAsc5

Thank you for the feedback.

Do beware of Saturn going retrograde later. I didn't note that earlier. He will very likely try to get even closer to you (you're ex) during the ups and downs in his marriage. His getting away from an angular house is not a good sign. His regrets might intensify in the near future. It's up to you to decide what to do with that.

I understand the advice you've been given by the many kind & capable people here. Allow me to venture that, in my experience, a liar / bad person with evil intentions to harm is more often signified by a planet who has little to no essential dignity and sometimes in a bad house.

I recently dealt with a chart whose employer was signified by Jupiter in fall. He ended up lying to the querent about the renumeration package (not necessarily intentional, but in effect). The querent himself was in the 12th house.

Though this Saturn is about to lose much of his accidental dignity, he still has the most essential dignity there is. So, I'd hesitate to call him a liar.

He rules 6th yes, so he could be hiding something and having regrets. Still, simply not wanting to talk about his wife sounds quite different from lying outright to your face. Perhaps he just doesn't want to make things awkward because you're an ex whose heart he had broken when he left you for his wife. His feelings for you could be complicated by the guilt trip.

And like you said, he has regrets. That to me could be enough reason why he is in the 6th house.

If we consider him in the 7th house (for the moment anyway), as most traditional accounts would concur, we'd say his heart is literally at home. Also, he's more concerned about himself than you. I still believe that the Jupiter in his proximity and going into conjunction with him could signify his wife. After much back and forth, ups and downs, they will perfect the aspect in Aquarius. So no, no divorce at least for a while.

Good luck.

Amelia
Amelia,

So glad to know his heart is at his home. Him and Jupiter if are gonna be in perfect aspect, it sounds good right. He is gonna be able to mend the problems and will be happy if currently it's the opposite. There should not be a divorce, it's awful.

The person he is lying the most is himself. I am not important to know about the secrets. Just want a couple to stay happy. He has regrets to let me go, its past now and the best way to live is to make peace with the past instead of bringing it to present or future.

I am thankful to you for writing to me.

waybread

Thank you waybread for writing to me. You are very well right. Lot of readings to read from. Some are taking Sun as wife or some are taking Sun as me. It does create confusion, it is a complicated question. Some said Mars represent divorce, but if I am Sun, that would mean him and I not in contact anymore? I am not rooting for them to be divorced. It's awful.

Well I am not a part of the question. I did not think about myself when I cast this chart.

Thanks for the feedback.

Even if the question is a "third party" question about other people, you really are the querent, hence represented by the first house, so far as I know. Neither this man or his wife are asking the question.

When it gets complicated, sometimes you can bring in other factors, like a planet that symbolizes the type of person or event asked about.

Both Jupiter and Saturn are going to turn retrograde. They don't catch up with one another in Capricorn till late December of this year. By then a number of planets will have changed signs.

I don't get Jupiter as signifying the wife or marriage, so maybe someone can explain it to me.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks for the feedback.

Even if the question is a "third party" question about other people, you really are the querent, hence represented by the first house, so far as I know. Neither this man or his wife are asking the question.

When it gets complicated, sometimes you can bring in other factors, like a planet that symbolizes the type of person or event asked about.

Both Jupiter and Saturn are going to turn retrograde. They don't catch up with one another in Capricorn till late December of this year. By then a number of planets will have changed signs.

I don't get Jupiter as signifying the wife or marriage, so maybe someone can explain it to me.
Okay, I am trying to grasp your way of reading.

So I be Sun and he is Saturn. I asked - is he happy in his marriage?

So the question has 'marriage' . A partnership so his 7th house . So 7th house from his turned chart is L1 so Sun? Does it superimpose who Sun represents?

What according to you could Jupiter signify? Does Moon also represent me?

Are you saying that according to your reading, the answer to my original question is yes or no?

Sun is going to conjunct Mercury in Taurus, my 10th or his 4th.

Sun is also going to square AC. What could these two show us?

Sorry to ask questions, I thought to ask as I got mixed readings on Who represent L1. Thank you! :) hope you are well.

waybread

Okay, I am trying to grasp your way of reading.

So I be Sun and he is Saturn. I asked - is he happy in his marriage?

So the question has 'marriage' . A partnership so his 7th house . So 7th house from his turned chart is L1 so Sun? Does it superimpose who Sun represents?

I think the sun has to do double duty here, with you as querent, and with this man's wife. But since this is a third party question, not specifically about you, I'd use the sun as his wife.

I use traditional sign rulers. The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn. Mars in the 7th would be a co-significator for him.

What according to you could Jupiter signify? Does Moon also represent me?

I actually don't see a clear role for Jupiter here. The moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. The moon's last aspect is a trine to Jupiter (in its fall, and in a weak house.) Possibly this man's wife seems like Jupiter in Capricorn to you in some way? You wish her to be happy (trine) but actually suspect that she is not (Jupiter in its fall, in radix 6th/turned 12th.) Jupiter is normally positive in a chart, but this Jupiter looks troubled.

Are you saying that according to your reading, the answer to my original question is yes or no?

Sometimes I can't answer a question exactly as the querent writes it. Happy? Perhaps happiness is relative, or with good days and bad days. What the chart says to me is that (a) he is being deceptive (ruler of the 7th in his turned 12th house.) (b) They really aren't connecting well now. The sun is in good shape, angular and in-sect But the sun's next aspect is a square to Mars (him.) Squares indicate some connection between two parties, but not one that goes well.

Sun is going to conjunct Mercury in Taurus, my 10th or his 4th.

Sun is also going to square AC. What could these two show us?

Mercury is combust the sun. After it conjuncts the sun it will square Mars, so it's not terribly helpful. (Note that the moon moves even faster so I'm not counting moon-Mars or moon-Mercury aspects, as it will be out of the picture before these planets connect. )

Sorry to ask questions, I thought to ask as I got mixed readings on Who represent L1. Thank you! :) hope you are well.

Thanks, and I hope I've been helpful. This is a difficult question and chart.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you waybread for lot of clarification.

To me, the question was : is he happy in his marriage?

And based on detailed discussion, the answer I received was : No. In future there is a possibility for it to be yes, but currently no. Based on further readings, it looks like she is more unhappy in the marriage than him. On social media, they love each other, but what's the reality, only they would know. It is not rational for me to know either. I can wish them both to be happy. Its not too long they have been married.

I see lot of 3rd party questions popping up on forum these days, I am glad we are able to learn more through the questions.

Thank you for the reading, you all!

xx

ElenaJ

You're right, scorpascs it seems like a lot of relationships are being examined lately. I suspect that prolonged movement of Venus and mars, the two love planets, have something to do with this.
Just a note, when you ask a question, always be sure you are ready to hear the answer, that might not be what you would like to hear. It's a delicate issue, and on the forum the many contributors will tell you what they see, not what you want. Keep it in mind for next time!

ScorpAsc5

Hi,
An update: His wife is pregnant. They are building a family together, he recently bought a new house too. I wanted to write an update as I received multiple readings through this chart. They have my best wishes.