Would very much appreciate..

txri

an interpretation of my chart :) I feel that I'm very complex & would like to know all the positive and negative aspects of my chart. Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tori_b_35951_11840.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tori_b_35951_11840.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 39

Kabalic Astrologer

Hi. because reading a chart is a very complicated thing that takes a lot of time, it would be best, if you want to have an answer, to be more specific about what exactly do you want to know. do you try to figure out who you are and want some superficial description of your traits? do you try to understand if the chart can give you some answers and solutions for your complex self? are you trying to understand your stronger traits to make more out of them?

txri

Hi. because reading a chart is a very complicated thing that takes a lot of time, it would be best, if you want to have an answer, to be more specific about what exactly do you want to know. do you try to figure out who you are and want some superficial description of your traits? do you try to understand if the chart can give you some answers and solutions for your complex self? are you trying to understand your stronger traits to make more out of them?

Ah, I see. I guess I'd like to understand my stronger traits & answers & solutions to my complexity.
Also career-wise what would be most ideal for me? Currently in the situation where I'm not quite sure what it is exactly that I want to do.
Thanks for the response!

kimbermoon

Your Pisces personality makes you somewhat reserved and perhaps introverted by nature. The water energy dominates and that relates to having an emotional orientation to life where you come across as being very sensitive and receptive to the feelings of others. With both Sun and Moon in the 12th this also denotes a more passive individual, who tends to see things from a highly personal viewpoint.
All your experiences tend to be reflected back to you and objectivity can be hard to muster.
Born at the time of a New Moon, you have an 'emerging consciousness' always in search of the purpose and meaning of life.
You identify with others with great passion and sympathy, and may well have a receptivity to psychic influences. This Pisces energy tends to dominate in your expression of personality. Identity issues may be problematic for you [Sun sq Pluto] and with your own innocence and naivete you may be subject to bullying or domination at times. You will really need to create a psychic defence shield to avoid being taken advantage of, or being emotionally manipulated.
As you were born with the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune conjunct in the chart, you are part of a generation know as the Indigo's; you are apt to have certain skills and talents that are quite unique and perhaps advanced in terms of your psychic receptivity. With this conjunction the mission in life is largely about being the pioneers and leaders of the new paradigm of reality that is now emerging.
You will need to increase your adaptability and innovation to find new ways of living in the future, as the old world structure crumbles- 911 served to symbolize how this process is already underway.
You will need to redefine many of the old concepts that have served to bring about the downfall of this technical paradigm of greed , tyranny, ecological destruction and consumerism. Self-sustenance and self-reliance will be important traits to develop as you mature.
This also relates to reclaiming your powers of creativity in all matters of life.
The afflictions of Pluto will serve to down play your individuality and uniqueness if you allow society to demand that you 'stay between the lines'; it will challenge you through issues of power and control, and whether you will allow yourself to be a victim in life, or stand up to be a victor over whatever challenges you encounter. this will be a strong part of your purpose and mission in life...

txri

Thank you kimbermoon!
Still looking for an answer career-wise & relationships :)

Last edited:

kimbermoon

There is not a lot of energy shown in terms of a career path in your chart, thus no specialized career is indicated. Jupiter rules the MC, so you are apt to work at various jobs which could involve journalism, writing or travel. Mars, ruler of your 2nd is found in the 5th, which might suggest creative work of some kind. Most telling is that the rulers of both the 5th and 6th are found sequestered in the 12th H, where what you do for a living is more private in nature, than public.
NN in the 10th shows that your life path is about the search for truth and the meaning of your personal purpose in life, thus you may be involved in travel for the purpose of gaining cultural understanding. It seems most likely that writing and journalism would be suitable choices, although teaching or working for the justice system might also attract your attention.
Your dominant Pisces energy is often drawn to things relating to the seas and oceans, and being of service in healing practices. Much depends on where your interests lie, and whether you seek to gain a higher education for particular career choices.
Jupiter is also the dominant influence in your house of marriage, and relationships involve the polarity between Pisces and Virgo. I would write about that separately...

txri

Ah, that makes a lot of sense.. very accurate & eye opening.
Jupiter is also the dominant influence in your house of marriage, and relationships involve the polarity between Pisces and Virgo. I would write about that separately...
Hmmmm?? Now I'm intrigued!

kimbermoon

Features in your chart suggest that relationships will have their challenges for you; Venus and Mars are not in harmony, thus there can be a disconnect between your ideals and expectations, and your desires. What you think you want may not always be in keeping with your needs. The houses of relationship both have afflicted energies, which are part of a bigger configuration, involving a closed square intersected by an opposition between Venus and Jupiter.
Jupiter [growth and benefit] is usually in a good position in the 7th H of marriage, although in this case it is plagued by contradiction and tension. Then there is additional pressure from Sun/Moon with Uranus/Neptune which could introduce unpredictability and the potential for deception.

Three energies are typically involved in relationships: Moon shows your inner needs and yearning for stability and security; you need to feel a deep commitment and emotional understanding from a partner. Mars in Cancer implies your desire for emotional support and protection. Venus in Aries expects action and adventure and can get bored and restless when no action is happening.

At the same time you are needing to find balance between the Pisces/Virgo contradiction. You may attract partners who end up being critical towards you, and insensitive to your emotional depths. The Pisces energy can make you passive and thus vulnerable to being manipulated or betrayed, themes which may play out frequently for you.