Lost my mailbox keys...

Opphiucan

Silver (triangular / square shape). I'm libra (venus), keys are mars (second house scorpio in seventh house ruled by aries.

I read that if the moon the the ascendant (venus) are within 30 to 70 degrees that they are in the home.

With the keys (mars) being in Taurus - earthy, near the ground - south, like the bottom of a closet or something?

Thanks...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_395_where_is_my_mailbox_key.73721.11944.jpg
    astro_2gw_395_where_is_my_mailbox_key.73721.11944.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 29

fensi88

Ruler, Ma, is near a next house cusp: first look at places on the wall across from a door. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.
Direction:west
near color:red
As POF is on ASC look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Also check out bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, or with hobby supplies or in a guest room.
Direction: east
Near colour:blue, white

Opphiucan

Ruler, Ma, is near a next house cusp: first look at places on the wall across from a door. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor.
Direction:west
near color:red

Sounds like down stares kitchen - lots of storage closets and quiet, dimly lit, a storage place for furniture is in the hallway as well as off the patio! Red flower paintings all over room.

As POF is on ASC look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Also check out bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, or with hobby supplies or in a guest room.
Direction: east
Near colour:blue, white

I have a seafoam leather Ralph Lauren couch in my family room, whre I spend most my time off the front porch - it's the solarium of the house.

partner's belongings would be my daughers toys! Great! YIkes....

Thanks Fensi88:)
Laura