Re-occuring Dreams

sagittariussoul

Hi all, so I've been wondering if there are any placemenets or aspects in my chart that could be the reason behind a re-occuring Tsunami nightmare i've been having for at least 3 years now. I recently woke up from a nap where I had the dream, and it was more vivid than ever. And the terror of it left me in a bit of state. So any kind of insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_elizabeth.79199.17543.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_elizabeth.79199.17543.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 30

JUPITERASC

Hi all, so I've been wondering if there are any placemenets or aspects in my chart
that could be the reason behind a re-occuring Tsunami nightmare i've been having for at least 3 years now.
I recently woke up from a nap where I had the dream, and it was more vivid than ever.
And the terror of it left me in a bit of state.
So any kind of insight would be helpful. Thanks.

DREAM MOODS A - Z DREAM DICTIONARY is FREE :smile:
at
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

'....To see a tsunami in your dream
means that you are being overwhelmed
by some repressed feeling
or subconscious material
that is rising up to the surface.
You are experiencing some unhappiness
and emotional instability in a waking situation.....'

I'm no professional but I do know for a fact that having nodes in the 12th house can be relevant to past lives. The 12th house ruled by Pisces is basically your subconscious. I personally think of it as "the deep secrets you keep even from yourself." This house is actually relevant to dreams and astral projection.
Having Sagittarius North node there could mean that diving into spirituality is necessary for soul advancement. Sagittarius is known as a spiritual sign. [well, every sign has the potential to be] Before Neptune was discovered I believe Pisces shared the natal planet Jupiter with said sign. So having this characteristic on your chart could be the reason. But of course, you should consider all aspects, signs, houses, ect. You'd probably find interest on looking into your South node Gemini in your 6th house. Sorry if anything I just said was incorrect. I'm not a professional, but I sure hope this helps. :]

rahu

Banned
hi sagittariussoul.

the node is th most important element in one's chart. it is the mainspring of all that defines a chart.
here you have mercury/sun square to your nodal axis. this gives brilliant deductive mind. it shows great intelligence and wit. but most important ,it can show that you have psychic abilities. often the square leads one to believe that your accurate intuitions are based on logic etc, but this aspect does give psychic abilities.

the transmitting node was conjunct your natal sun/mercury conjunction and square your natal node from nov.27 to dec 3rf 2016. this would have been a time when your psychic abilities were manifesting around you. during this time you were extreme; sensitive to psychic vibrations and your aura was very powerful, so strong that people could recognize your approach before you reached them.

it may be your tsunami dreams are a function of you not consciously acknowledging or embracing your psyche powers. this would be more likely if you have been raised in a religious environment that considers such concepts evil.

I also noticed that the node has formed a station over you sun/chiron midpoint at 3pisce 20 since late January and continuing til the first week or so of this month.
this transit would intensify your psychic abilities but would also bring a questioning or inquisitive frame of mind. but this analytical function of your personality is very critical and incisive so you might actually have had arguments with friends as most people do not want to hear "bad" things about themselves even if it is true.
but you have been I a very truthful period for the last couple of months and have not used tact when giving you views.

again my feeling is that the dreams area indication that your personality is coming to grips with your psychic powers but your environment is not accepting

rahu

sagittariussoul

hi sagittariussoul.

the node is th most important element in one's chart. it is the mainspring of all that defines a chart.
here you have mercury/sun square to your nodal axis. this gives brilliant deductive mind. it shows great intelligence and wit. but most important ,it can show that you have psychic abilities. often the square leads one to believe that your accurate intuitions are based on logic etc, but this aspect does give psychic abilities.

the transmitting node was conjunct your natal sun/mercury conjunction and square your natal node from nov.27 to dec 3rf 2016. this would have been a time when your psychic abilities were manifesting around you. during this time you were extreme; sensitive to psychic vibrations and your aura was very powerful, so strong that people could recognize your approach before you reached them.

it may be your tsunami dreams are a function of you not consciously acknowledging or embracing your psyche powers. this would be more likely if you have been raised in a religious environment that considers such concepts evil.

I also noticed that the node has formed a station over you sun/chiron midpoint at 3pisce 20 since late January and continuing til the first week or so of this month.
this transit would intensify your psychic abilities but would also bring a questioning or inquisitive frame of mind. but this analytical function of your personality is very critical and incisive so you might actually have had arguments with friends as most people do not want to hear "bad" things about themselves even if it is true.
but you have been I a very truthful period for the last couple of months and have not used tact when giving you views.

again my feeling is that the dreams area indication that your personality is coming to grips with your psychic powers but your environment is not accepting

rahu

Hi Rahu, thanks for responding. What you wrote really connected with how I feel.

If those aspects create pyshic abilities, is there a way for me to tap into them at all? I haven't had much experience with spirituality or that area and I've never really felt psychic at all. Maybe because they've been repressed as you said before?

With those said dates, my nan passed away mid october, and around November and December, I had strange dreams and visions in my mind (Even when awake) where I kept seeing her on a constant occasions.

My family don't believe in astrology or anything spiritual, but they're not athiests or either. I try to enlighten them sometimes about this kind of stuff, but they simply dismiss everything I say, so it's like i re-treat back into myself? So would that be why I can't access those abilities to develop them? I've always wondered about my nodes and what they mean so that would probably be something to look deeper into.

Thanks.

sagittariussoul

I'm no professional but I do know for a fact that having nodes in the 12th house can be relevant to past lives. The 12th house ruled by Pisces is basically your subconscious. I personally think of it as "the deep secrets you keep even from yourself." This house is actually relevant to dreams and astral projection.
Having Sagittarius North node there could mean that diving into spirituality is necessary for soul advancement. Sagittarius is known as a spiritual sign. [well, every sign has the potential to be] Before Neptune was discovered I believe Pisces shared the natal planet Jupiter with said sign. So having this characteristic on your chart could be the reason. But of course, you should consider all aspects, signs, houses, ect. You'd probably find interest on looking into your South node Gemini in your 6th house. Sorry if anything I just said was incorrect. I'm not a professional, but I sure hope this helps. :]

Thanks for the response, Bludgeonbunny. I'm simply a self-learner of astrology myself so anyone's oppinion or thoughts is enlightment to me.

I've always been intrigued by the 12th house. Feeling that it's a soul house, (if that makes any sense at all? Maybe because my node resides there? I'm not entirely sure how to read the aspects or placements of my chart so your comment has helped. I've tried looking for detailed posts about my gemini south node but can never find anything. Thanks again.

Kuntuzangmo

It is often said that water dreams are about emotions. Big water, big emotions. I've had big water/tsunami-like dreams before as well and they usually pointed to some big fear I had, particularly in the outer world, like the state of affairs in politics, ecology etc...
When I recognized it was just my mind, and practiced that over and over, those dreams really diminished.
Good luck.

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu, thanks for responding. What you wrote really connected with how I feel.

If those aspects create pyshic abilities, is there a way for me to tap into them at all? I haven't had much experience with spirituality or that area and I've never really felt psychic at all. Maybe because they've been repressed as you said before?

With those said dates, my nan passed away mid october, and around November and December, I had strange dreams and visions in my mind (Even when awake) where I kept seeing her on a constant occasions.

My family don't believe in astrology or anything spiritual, but they're not athiests or either. I try to enlighten them sometimes about this kind of stuff, but they simply dismiss everything I say, so it's like i re-treat back into myself? So would that be why I can't access those abilities to develop them? I've always wondered about my nodes and what they mean so that would probably be something to look deeper into.

Thanks.

theh trnasits to your mercury and node in nov -dec, it is clear that you were communicating with your nana's soul after she past.
you might try to remember the nature of your dreams and waking visions as she might have been trying to give you insights into your life.

I try to enlighten them sometimes about this kind of stuff, but they simply dismiss everything I say, so it's like i re-treat back into myself? So would that be why I can't access those abilities to develop them?

that is exactly what is happening, as your parentsd you have a subconscious acceptance in their believes and when they ridicule you abilities.... yes you retreat into yourself. but with the dreams and visions of your nan,and with the mercury/sun square the node, I am sure you have great psychic abilities which will give you guidance and likely you will be of spiritual help to others. that seems to be what the tsunami is all about, you have abilities that you totally underestimate yourself.
rahu

sagittariussoul

It is often said that water dreams are about emotions. Big water, big emotions. I've had big water/tsunami-like dreams before as well and they usually pointed to some big fear I had, particularly in the outer world, like the state of affairs in politics, ecology etc...
When I recognized it was just my mind, and practiced that over and over, those dreams really diminished.
Good luck.

I read up about the dreams and found posts that always said they were connected to the deep subconcious. (As all dreams are) I'm not exactly sure what kind of fear mine would point to in the outer world, Although I do have a love and fear of the ocean. So i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it? Never thought about it too much. Since I don't live any where near the ocean or the sea, it's not something that bugs me at all. But with Rahu's last comment, it could possibly be a pyshic connection too. Thank you. I hope they calm down now I have a bit more insight to them.

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

theh trnasits to your mercury and node in nov -dec, it is clear that you were communicating with your nana's soul after she past.
you might try to remember the nature of your dreams and waking visions as she might have been trying to give you insights into your life.

I try to enlighten them sometimes about this kind of stuff, but they simply dismiss everything I say, so it's like i re-treat back into myself? So would that be why I can't access those abilities to develop them?

that is exactly what is happening, as your parentsd you have a subconscious acceptance in their believes and when they ridicule you abilities.... yes you retreat into yourself. but with the dreams and visions of your nan,and with the mercury/sun square the node, I am sure you have great psychic abilities which will give you guidance and likely you will be of spiritual help to others. that seems to be what the tsunami is all about, you have abilities that you totally underestimate yourself.
rahu

This is starting to make a lot more sense now. But the only thing is that I've never felt like I have a pyshic nature or abilities. Other than having a strong Intuition that never fails me. I've had a few dreams that felt out of the ordinary, such as the kind where you feel like you're having an out of body experience or sleep paralyis which occur often. As for re-treating into my self, I think that tends to cause a stirr in my emotions which can build up and over-load. (Often when I least expect) I've had phases currently, where i've not been able to keep them bottld in anylonger. So that's caused a bit of an issue in my family, causing unnecessary arguments like you said there. I always assumed the dreams were linked to not adressing my emotions too?

rahu

Banned
This is starting to make a lot more sense now. But the only thing is that I've never felt like I have a pyshic nature or abilities. Other than having a strong Intuition that never fails me. I've had a few dreams that felt out of the ordinary, such as the kind where you feel like you're having an out of body experience or sleep paralyis which occur often. As for re-treating into my self, I think that tends to cause a stirr in my emotions which can build up and over-load. (Often when I least expect) I've had phases currently, where i've not been able to keep them bottld in anylonger. So that's caused a bit of an issue in my family, causing unnecessary arguments like you said there. I always assumed the dreams were linked to not adressing my emotions too?

Other than having a strong Intuition that never fails me
this is your psychic abilities at work. mercury conjunct the node gives immediate self knowledge of psychic abilities. but the mercury square as you have often gives only an inclination as you have. often because mercury square also give great intelligence and deductive reasoning power, one may think the intuitions are only because of some deep intellectual power

I've had a few dreams that felt out of the ordinary, such as the kind where you feel like you're having an out of body experience or sleep paralyis which occur often.

these phenomena are astral/psychic powers you have. thr node is the door to the astral plane so when you have out of the body experience, your soul has left you body to travel the astral plane. but the soul is defined by the beliefs of your conscious self. so if your conscious mind has no conceptualization of the astral framework, your soul will remember only the experiences it can integrate.
sleep paralysis occurs when you have been on the astral plane for to long.as the souls is your seat of life, when the soul leaves the body to travel the astral plane... your chemical process of your body cease and the body starts to decompose. if the souls is away for more that 5 minutes or so, your body will have decomposed to the degree the soul can not reanimate life . and you would be dead. sleep paralysis is when the soul has been out of the body for an extended period. and when the soul returns the chemical processes take a few minutes to "gets back up to speed". that is why you can't move immediately.

chiron also give access to the astral plane and as your sun/chiron midpoint has had the south node on it for a month or so, your inner self is experiencing this cosmic awareness. chiron is also very analytical and critical ,that is why it can be associated with arguments.so your recent build up of emotional energies is because chirons search for truth is starting to swell up against mental believes you might have that try to keep these abilities submerged

rahu

sagittariussoul

Other than having a strong Intuition that never fails me
this is your psychic abilities at work. mercury conjunct the node gives immediate self knowledge of psychic abilities. but the mercury square as you have often gives only an inclination as you have. often because mercury square also give great intelligence and deductive reasoning power, one may think the intuitions are only because of some deep intellectual power

I've had a few dreams that felt out of the ordinary, such as the kind where you feel like you're having an out of body experience or sleep paralyis which occur often.

these phenomena are astral/psychic powers you have. thr node is the door to the astral plane so when you have out of the body experience, your soul has left you body to travel the astral plane. but the soul is defined by the beliefs of your conscious self. so if your conscious mind has no conceptualization of the astral framework, your soul will remember only the experiences it can integrate.
sleep paralysis occurs when you have been on the astral plane for to long.as the souls is your seat of life, when the soul leaves the body to travel the astral plane... your chemical process of your body cease and the body starts to decompose. if the souls is away for more that 5 minutes or so, your body will have decomposed to the degree the soul can not reanimate life . and you would be dead. sleep paralysis is when the soul has been out of the body for an extended period. and when the soul returns the chemical processes take a few minutes to "gets back up to speed". that is why you can't move immediately.

chiron also give access to the astral plane and as your sun/chiron midpoint has had the south node on it for a month or so, your inner self is experiencing this cosmic awareness. chiron is also very analytical and critical ,that is why it can be associated with arguments.so your recent build up of emotional energies is because chirons search for truth is starting to swell up against mental believes you might have that try to keep these abilities submerged

rahu

Thanks for taking the time to respond again Rahu, it feels like i'm really making an over-due, spiritual connection with myself. So I can't thank you enough for the enlightment.

Do you think having these abilities, even though I haven't aknowledged them till now, have made me feel a bit like an out-sider all through my life too? I always feel like I never fit with the social normality. I've been a loner at heart for the last few years. Not really having friends except those I see within work shifts. So i'm not sure if it's an inside feeling, but I always feel like a black sheep of the family too. Even more so with recent arguments that we mentioned before, and family disagreeing with me.

As for the dreams, I think i'll start to keep a journal and write everything down, so things would make more sense. I never thought too much about the dreams I had until the Tsunami one's keep re-occuring. The last I remember of an out-of body experience dream was before the new year where I dreamt I was talking to my nan inside her house, and visiting her there a few times. So would that mean I'm actually communicating with her there? Thanks again.

rahu

Banned
Thanks for taking the time to respond again Rahu, it feels like i'm really making an over-due, spiritual connection with myself. So I can't thank you enough for the enlightment.

Do you think having these abilities, even though I haven't aknowledged them till now, have made me feel a bit like an out-sider all through my life too? I always feel like I never fit with the social normality. I've been a loner at heart for the last few years. Not really having friends except those I see within work shifts. So i'm not sure if it's an inside feeling, but I always feel like a black sheep of the family too. Even more so with recent arguments that we mentioned before, and family disagreeing with me.

As for the dreams, I think i'll start to keep a journal and write everything down, so things would make more sense. I never thought too much about the dreams I had until the Tsunami one's keep re-occuring. The last I remember of an out-of body experience dream was before the new year where I dreamt I was talking to my nan inside her house, and visiting her there a few times. So would that mean I'm actually communicating with her there? Thanks again.

I think you feeling of never fitting in with the societal norm is a function of you not being able to express your real psychic powers.

it seems to me that yes, you and your nan are still communicating as she is still on the nearby planes of life and death.
the journal is an excellent idea because you will be surprised at what knowledge your dreams may be giving you.

you might think of things you would like to ask you nan si that if by chance you unite with her again , you might learn further about yourself and abilities.
rahu

sagittariussoul

I think you feeling of never fitting in with the societal norm is a function of you not being able to express your real psychic powers.

it seems to me that yes, you and your nan are still communicating as she is still on the nearby planes of life and death.
the journal is an excellent idea because you will be surprised at what knowledge your dreams may be giving you.

you might think of things you would like to ask you nan si that if by chance you unite with her again , you might learn further about yourself and abilities.
rahu

I think this thread has answered a lot of my questions, and I can't thank you enough again for the help. The only thing now is that I don't have any one to talk to about astrology, or these physhic abilities/experiences. Since my parents don't believe in it, and everyone else around me doesn't either.. so everything's being constantly repressed again, which does have a huge effect on me emotionally, and internally.

I'm guessing it's just the matter of finding people who do etc. Astrology and spirituality aren't really focussed topic's in my family. None of them are athiests as such, but they're strong disbelivers. I think that has to do with the feeling of not fitting in either like we discussed before.

I think that's what i'll start doing then, probably writing questions down in the journal too along with recording dreams in there. Thanks again. Just being table to talk and ask questions here about astrology and my birth chart helps alot.