Unaspected sun

astrologylafka

I've got sun in virgo in 11th house. I just realized that it's unaspected/peregrine, because there's only minor aspects to other planets. There is sun semisextile moon (0°18), sun semisextile mars (-0°58) and sun semisquare saturn (0°22).

I have read conflicting accounts on unaspected suns and at best the information seems somehow vague. Does it mean in my context that my longing for communal stuff and group activies is somehow my obsession? Or that despite pulled towards 11th house activities I somehow feel conflicted about it and don't understand social life?

It'd be great to hear your opinions on unaspected suns in general and what you specifically think of this. Do you perceive unaspected planets negatively or positively?

dr. farr

Check to see if the Sun is parallel of declination; and see too if the Sun is conjunct or parallel any "fixed" star; if the Sun is in parallel to any planet or conjunct or parallel any star, then the Sun is not peregrine.

If the Sun is peregrine, then its net + or - influence will depend upon its total dignities vs its total debilities (or detriments).