Dreams

Abby83

What house rules the dreams you wish to fulfill. I get confused cos 12th house rules sleep and unconscious and dreamibg. And 11th house rules your hopes and wishes. I'm asking cos the whole time Uranus has been in Aries, 90% of my dreams/wishes have fallen through and destroyed. I'm guessing this is cis Aries is the opposite sign if my 11th ruler? But also Neptune is in the opposite sign of my 12th ruler. So perhaps both?

katydid

What house rules the dreams you wish to fulfill. I get confused cos 12th house rules sleep and unconscious and dreamibg. And 11th house rules your hopes and wishes. I'm asking cos the whole time Uranus has been in Aries, 90% of my dreams/wishes have fallen through and destroyed. I'm guessing this is cis Aries is the opposite sign if my 11th ruler? But also Neptune is in the opposite sign of my 12th ruler. So perhaps both?

Unconscious dreams, while sleeping = Neptune/12th

Conscious dreams= Jupiter/Sag

Wishes=Uranus/Aquarius

Does transiting Uranus make any aspects to your natal planets or angles?

Abby83

Unconscious dreams, while sleeping = Neptune/12th

Conscious dreams= Jupiter/Sag

Wishes=Uranus/Aquarius

Does transiting Uranus make any aspects to your natal planets or angles?
Thanks. OK so it sounds like its both. So Venus is my 12th ruler. Neptune opposed Venus mostly a few years ago but is now at a later degree so shouldn't still bother me should it? Venus is 3 Virgo and Neptune is currently 16 Pisces. I'm still having a lot of psychic dreams and nightmares and sleepless nights.

My 11th ruler is mercury in Libra 3 degrees. I blame Uranus in Aries for all the trouble I have cos it first opposed mercury, then sun, and now Pluto. Its also in my 6th house, opposite 12th house. But Uranus entered Aries same time Neptune entered Pisces which is when I had problems with dreams and nightmares and constant real life disasters and crashing of my goals or dreams. It could even be simple things like buying a phone so I can use it and then having it break immediately. Then the phone store refuses to fix it. It takes 6 months before it gets sorted. Then 3 weeks later my kids break it. Or I buy a new tent so we can go camping and the tent breaks straight away. You know what I mean? Or like I finally plan my first holiday in 6 years and sonethibg in the house breaks and we need to stay to fix that and pay for that instead. Like everything keeps falling apart so I can't do the things I want. And I mean anytime I want to do something, something comes up to ruin the plans. I find that if I stay home and hide and play it safe, I don't have a problem lol.

Abby83

Do you think Uranus entering Taurus will improve things somewhat? Cos it will trine my 12th ruler. I'm guessing this will be supportive of rest and sleep? And should Neptune moving forward be better too? Wow I did realise how hammered I was with these transits. Pluto is also squaring those 3 Libra planets.