Same Question, Different Answer?

Opphiucan

I've waited about 3 months to ask again. Will I have a companion / new love come into my life anytime soon?

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sorry. It would just be nice, especially if I'm not taking someone seriously. Last week I had three guys asking me out - wasn't interested in any of them. I have to think of my child and if I would feel comfortable around them. 1 was a perv, 1 was more neurotic than me and the other I really, really like - but he's evasive.

Chart:
I'm the moon in 6th ruled by Sag
He's Saturn retro. We're sextile...we have no aspects to each other outside of that (his sun is in 11.

I read somewhere (I'm starting to really try to get this) that lilly said if the moon (representing questioner) is in a water sign, especially scorpio - it's invalid. So my moon being in Sag makes it OK, as well as nothing being in a late (after 27 degree ) but cancer is at the 3rd degree, too early?

The person I like is a co worker who is on vacation but returning shortly and then leaving...could he be retro saturn?

Thanks,
The slowest learner on the board...but trying,
L

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Opphiucan

Help an astro sister out, please. I survived a 3 month non stop breakdown for crying out loud! (perhaps why I'm in sixth house, recovering....)

Thanks,
L

virgo18

I say NO

moon (you) is sextile separative with saturn...

the moon is void... so there will not me more changes at this time.

astrologically aside: When you less think and desire to find love or be with someone is when you attract it more!

misskitty

I would think that your significator being intercepted in the 6th house means that you don't have any power right now and wouldn't even be able to act even if you did find someone you like. You need to heal first and lick your wounds, so to speak. However, I would rather see the chart in Regio format to see if you are still intercepted.

rafaella

It depends on what you mean 'soon', within 2 months? 6 weeks? 6 months?

The Moon is VOID for now, so no companion or love relationship for now. Maybe you need to focus on your health or work - Moon being in the 6th.
Moon's latest aspect was to a Rx Saturn showing a difficult time, emotional challenge that you recently expereinced but coming off now (as you said you had breakdown). If Saturn Rx is the guy you like, yeah he is rethinking and not sure about getting involved looks like. He is going backwards (retrograde)....Pluto in his 1st house - could mea some changes in his view or situation possibly...therefore he is not sure now.

Moon will eventually trine Jupiter, so I think someone may come up but not within the 'soon' timeframe. Your 5th ruler Venus is well placed, so maybe you will try discovering fun things in your life, find the creativity and go out have fun and maybe a few dates but not anything that you could call a longterm companion....

cheers!