Read my chart(With sample questions, yet you can say whatever you want)

Giovanne

graphic.php

Obviously like everyone in this forum, I am interested in getting my chart read. I've had a few friends and acquaintances read it before and they've said a multitude of things about my chart. However I'd like to see the opinion of many different people before I come into any conclusions about this ever changing thing we know as a chart. I have a few textbook questions I want to ask, which I will put right below, however you can say whatever you'd like to add about my chart if it leaves any lasting impression on you.

A few (seemingly important or unimportant, depends on you) aspects that you can't see as lines on the chart image above that I can think of are:

Venus trine my ascendant
Pluto trine my ascendant
Venus sextile my north node
Mars square my ascendant
Moon square my midheaven

And without further ado here come the textbook questions?(Cause they're basic haha) But don't forget you can answer whatever you'd like outside of these questions, but no death subject please.

Number 1. Based on just astrology, am I good looking?
Number 2. I am a very ambitious person and I'm seeking a career in sports, does my chart say I'll do as well as I expect to go(Top level, I mean 0.01% of my favorite sport)
Number 3. Does it show any signs of fame or riches or both in the future?
Number 4. What are some good traits about my personality, mostly in terms of speech or mannerisms?
Number 5. What are some bad traits about my personality, mostly in terms of speech or mannerisms?
Number 6. Will I be able to travel a lot?
Number 7. A bit of important? Is it likely I'll ever have an adventure that seems to have come out of a movie but it's real?
Number 8. Although I don't really aspire to be an actor, I do feel like I'm good at acting, does my chart have any good placements or aspects for acting, in particular movies more so than theater?
EDIT: Number 9. Will I be able to live abroad?
Remember to have fun and keep it civil, I'm a kid. If I seemingly don't recriprocate to your reading as much as you'd like me to, please forgive me, I'm still pretty new to this. :)

Last edited:

EarthAirNFire

1. This seems like a silly question to me personally, and if it is even something one can tell from a chart, it is beyond my experience as an astrologer.
2. You do have some strong placements for an athletic career (Mars in 10th conjunct MC), but of course, regardless of astrological (or any other) gifting, to be at the level you aspire to is going to take immense hard work and unwavering determination.
3. For wealth, Venus in 8th, since traditionally that is “money from others.” Also sun in that house squared by Jupiter (so you’ll have to work for that one). Leo rising and a strong 10th house are potential fame-boosters. Keep in mind though that there are millionaires and celebrities with every imaginable chart placement, so “fame and riches” have more to do with your choices and how you respond to the energy in your chart.
Number 4. Venus and Pluto trine Leo ascendant seems like it would lend quite a bit of charisma and just the right amount of intensity to your personality.
Number 5. Mercury in Pisces squared by Pluto makes you a highly intuitive thinker with an ability to cut right to the heart of a matter. That can be a double-edged sword. Sometimes you may be inclined to offend people with your perceptions, and in turn that can make you paranoid if you let it.
6. Sun square Jupiter does indicate travel, though since it’s a hard aspect, one might expect that that travel may not necessarily be enjoyable or voluntary.
7. This is also an odd question. I would need to look at your transits and progressed chart to even start to come up with an answer, and I don’t have that kind of time, lol. I will say that transits of the outer planets tend to have the most dramatic and lasting effects on your life, so watch for those.
8. Again, Leo likes all things performance-oriented, so your ascendant would probably lend you some talent in that arena.
9. That’s ultimately a choice you will have to make, but if you are looking for the best time to do it, pay attention to your Jupiter and 9th-house transits.

Giovanne

1. This seems like a silly question to me personally, and if it is even something one can tell from a chart, it is beyond my experience as an astrologer.
2. You do have some strong placements for an athletic career (Mars in 10th conjunct MC), but of course, regardless of astrological (or any other) gifting, to be at the level you aspire to is going to take immense hard work and unwavering determination.
3. For wealth, Venus in 8th, since traditionally that is “money from others.” Also sun in that house squared by Jupiter (so you’ll have to work for that one). Leo rising and a strong 10th house are potential fame-boosters. Keep in mind though that there are millionaires and celebrities with every imaginable chart placement, so “fame and riches” have more to do with your choices and how you respond to the energy in your chart.
Number 4. Venus and Pluto trine Leo ascendant seems like it would lend quite a bit of charisma and just the right amount of intensity to your personality.
Number 5. Mercury in Pisces squared by Pluto makes you a highly intuitive thinker with an ability to cut right to the heart of a matter. That can be a double-edged sword. Sometimes you may be inclined to offend people with your perceptions, and in turn that can make you paranoid if you let it.
6. Sun square Jupiter does indicate travel, though since it’s a hard aspect, one might expect that that travel may not necessarily be enjoyable or voluntary.
7. This is also an odd question. I would need to look at your transits and progressed chart to even start to come up with an answer, and I don’t have that kind of time, lol. I will say that transits of the outer planets tend to have the most dramatic and lasting effects on your life, so watch for those.
8. Again, Leo likes all things performance-oriented, so your ascendant would probably lend you some talent in that arena.
9. That’s ultimately a choice you will have to make, but if you are looking for the best time to do it, pay attention to your Jupiter and 9th-house transits.

This is a very nice reply to my questions. A clarification though, I have venus in the 9th house. Also I have another question, with sun square jupiter is there possibly a chance I actually enjoy my travels or that they're voluntary? I usually do enjoy most of the times I'm travelling and I always get home feeling fulfilled. And also if you have any other comments(like an aspect that left a "mark" on you) outside the sphere of my questions, please inform me about it because it's always nice for me to explore my chart in depths I haven't gotten into before.

Last edited: